Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? (5402 Views)

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / After 12 Round And Ur Bae Still Need More...pic / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by jennygirl(f): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2008
mine is the tv remote
he wants to watch sports and i want soaps
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2008
mine is d computer
i want to be on nairaland ,he wants my full attention
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by nalijah07(f): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2008
I am always late. He has no patience for lateness, however HE is always late!!
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Busta(f): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2008
I shop alot

am a fashion freak.
I live alone in a 2 bedroom apt. and it looks like 10 pple live there.
too much baggages and luggages. embarassed
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by jennygirl(f): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
i used to shop like mad,i'd buy anything and everything until i had a house fire in february and lost everything.
that taught me alot,i realised that if i had invested all that money in shares or something,i would have been better off.
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
im more of a shoe freak,there r some shoes i bought that ive not even worn for one day , . . . , he complains about that too
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by sistawoman: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2008
Over him working too much and me missing him too much. i know he must work but dam i miss him so much when he is at work. I cant wait till we are married it will be better we will be living together and at least I will see him more.
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2008
ewwwww dats so romantic sistawoman embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by sistawoman: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2008
Thanks. I love him so much, God has prepared me all my life for this man. He is a man in every sense of the word. I am in a place and space that I can appreciate what I have, submit to him and love him with my whole heart.

I have always been the control freak, wanting it my way and only my way but with him it is different. It feels great to let go of that control and trust that he will take care of it. There is nothing that i have asked of him or not asked of him that he has not done. Everytime i think of him, which is all day long, i smile, everytime i see him i smile there are butterflies in the pit of my stomach even when i know he is coming over. he can drop me off one minute and the next i am missing him. All i can talk about it him. I LOVE MY KING and in less than 48 hours I take his last name.
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2008
now you're goin to make me cry cry cry cry cry here i was thinking im d only woman that loves my hubby to bits,sistawoman is like a challenge to me naw wink

im happy for u sistawoman smiley
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by tope2000(f): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2008
grin grin grin jenny cry ke!!!
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2008
tope wetin u mean grin grin grin u no know say i sabi cry well well cry cry cry
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by beauteous(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ topic--too many callz frm d opposite sex embarassed
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by efuah(f): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2008
When i beat my son, hell break loose in my house.
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by blackmann(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2008
Are men allowed in this conversation?

Awww what the heck!!!!

My partner and I argue about everything under the sun, from TV to clothes, romance, sex, even to the time of her period. U name it.
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by bluehorizo(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2008
Poster

[size=14pt]My partner and i do argue about GOSSIPS like you! [/size]grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2008
we argue about breaking up,
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by jekad: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2008
we only argue wen he sees all those men eyeing me wink
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
who took the last peice of meat from the stew pot  embarassed
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by izeek(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2008
WE ARGUE ABOUT WHO SLEEPS ON THE BED AND WHO GETS THE CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOUCH?
JEKAD U BE BABE?
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by jekad: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2008
izeek:

WE ARGUE ABOUT WHO SLEEPS ON THE BED AND WHO GETS THE CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOUCH?
JEKAD You BE BABE?

yep kiss kiss
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by izeek(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2008
@jekad thats cool
okay so lets argue about something and tell nairalanders about it?
or what do u think.
so he gets the last word here?
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by MethodMan3(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
@Poster

Who's better in the kitchen is what we moan about!!!
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by osuolale1(f): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2008
We argue so much about his nagging callers,as they will not allow me to enjoy my time with him. angry angry
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2008
Strangely about football. Imagine my boo claiming to be ****! What a tragedy! cry cry
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Seun(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2008
What '****' precisely does your boo claim to be?
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2008
Seun:

What '****' precisely does your boo claim to be?

That team is a curse. Why?? When we have teams like Milan, Juve, Roma, Lazio, etc, He went and picked that that cry cry I can't even mention it!

Juve for life!
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by noetic(m): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2008
michelin89:

That team is a curse. Why?? When we have teams like Milan, Juve, Roma, Lazio, etc, He went and picked that that cry cry I can't even mention it!

Juve for life!

u mean RED DEVILS i for call em assholes, but because of u i change my mind
tell him to join gunners
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by MethodMan3(m): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
my friend just called me and said he argued with his missus about which hole to put the dic.k tonight!!
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by jgirl3: 1:39am On Jun 24, 2008
In my relationship - it was only about his affection for me. Apparently, I'm obligated to say i love you every single time we have a discussion of 1 minute or a discussion of 1 hour.
It was really tiring.
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by TOH(f): 1:40am On Jun 24, 2008
sounds like an insecure nut tongue
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by jgirl3: 1:46am On Jun 24, 2008
TOH, leave him alone o! He just wanted to be sure since i wasn't giving him much attention grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Type Of Fruit Are You? / [pics] When Your Husband Can’t Wait To Get In The Bedroom Just After Wedding / What A Girl Did To Me At A Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.