Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

[pics] When Your Husband Can’t Wait To Get In The Bedroom Just After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [pics] When Your Husband Can’t Wait To Get In The Bedroom Just After Wedding (5399 Views)

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[pics] When Your Husband Can’t Wait To Get In The Bedroom Just After Wedding by ArmedRobber: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
This is all for laughs! This picture has gone viral
depicting the huge bulge a husband suffers when he
can’t wait to get in the bedroom with his newly married
wife.
Although, the picture looks exaggerated, some people
are saying it is absolutely the case for people who have
not explored each other before marriage.

Rocktation, farano
Where re thou

Re: [pics] When Your Husband Can’t Wait To Get In The Bedroom Just After Wedding by ArmedRobber: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
:DLMAO

(1) (Reply)

"It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady / It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . / +18: Which Should I Eat? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.