Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) (8795 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband / Is My Salary Enough To Get Married? (N45,000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by bukatyne(f): 1:42pm On May 09, 2016
therealMcCain:
I know this question sounds ridiculous, I've been working for the past one year, my monthly salary is 150,000 making it 1.8m PA.

the funny thing is I really don't have any savings, am not the fashion type neither do I womanize, so that's not where the bulk of my money goes. Am currently in a relationship but she doesn't demand so that's also not the cause.

I tried putting aside a certain percentage but that didn't work, the thing is at the end of the month I write down all I've spent my cash on, I can't seem to find the one I would've done away with or the one I'll say was a waste.

Am also the youngest, so no responsibility for me..

Any ideas please, no insults

Thanks

Send 100K to me monthly cool
Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by therealMcCain: 5:38am On May 19, 2016
bukatyne:

Send 100K to me monthly cool

What will be my returns tongue
Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by bukatyne(f): 9:14am On May 19, 2016
therealMcCain:

What will be my returns tongue

Returns ke?

Do I look like a thrift society?

So how did it go... On a serious note?

Found good uses for your salary?
Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by bellong: 9:37pm On May 19, 2016
@Bukatyne,

How are you? Quite an age..

How far?
Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by therealMcCain: 9:56pm On May 19, 2016
bukatyne:

Returns ke?

Do I look like a thrift society?

So how did it go... On a serious note?

Found good uses for your salary?

Lol

Yes but it ain't easy
Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by bukatyne(f): 9:59pm On May 19, 2016
bellong:
@Bukatyne,

How are you? Quite an age..

How far?

I am splendid & you?

Alfa dey mosque.. grin

How's your Lady friend with Kidney probs doing?
Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by bukatyne(f): 10:00pm On May 19, 2016
therealMcCain:

Lol

Yes but it ain't easy

It is well.
Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by bellong: 12:13am On May 20, 2016
bukatyne:

I am splendid & you?

Alfa dey mosque.. grin

How's your Lady friend with Kidney probs doing?

Good to hear..

Lola is getting better. She was on AIT last night to share the transplant experience.
Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by thorpido(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2016
bellong:

Good to hear..

Lola is getting better. She was on AIT last night to share the transplant experience.
Nice.She'll go from strength to strength.
Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by bellong: 9:08am On May 20, 2016
thorpido:
Nice.She'll go from strength to strength.

Amen..

Thanks bro.. may God honour you always.
Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Churchillsaug:
pls bro, I will like to know about this saving with insurance company. Is it better than saving with banks and their numerous offers? And finally, how do one start? Thanks

Am sorry for the late reply...have being off the forum for sometime now due to some good reasons...
I did state my reasons for not saving with banks above...aside that they are pretty same...
To start, seek out insurance company of choice and discuss with their marketers to educate you on their products...thats all...thanks
Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by MrWTF(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
This shows that Nairaland has actually lost its value.

I took my time to go through this old Post, and all I observed was peace, love, tolerance, for one another.

Everyone bringing up ideas that would be of Solution to the question asked by the OP.

Fast forward to 2019, all you see are useless comments on a sensitive topic that needs to addressed.

Mhen! Nairaland has lost it for real.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by frozen70(f): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
therealMcCain:
I know this question sounds ridiculous, I've been working for the past one year, my monthly salary is 150,000 making it 1.8m PA.

the funny thing is I really don't have any savings, am not the fashion type neither do I womanize, so that's not where the bulk of my money goes. Am currently in a relationship but she doesn't demand so that's also not the cause.

I tried putting aside a certain percentage but that didn't work, the thing is at the end of the month I write down all I've spent my cash on, I can't seem to find the one I would've done away with or the one I'll say was a waste.

Thanks

Every month save 50,000 and do with the restc

Spend with caution

Out of the one with you, write down your expenses and value yourself

If you can't plan how to save as a bachelor you will never be able to save a penny as a family man
Re: How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
therealMcCain:

Thanks
what of drinking? to save open piggyvest app. it will deduct money and you wont be able to touch it Except on certain days. you can also invest

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ My Husband Is Unfair To Me. Pls Help!!! / Age Of Consent (to Have Sex) In Nigeria Is 11 Years (did You Know?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.