Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (8796 Views)

/ Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) / Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2010
Re: by iyatrustee(f): 10:47am On Dec 15, 2010
is dat a BMW X6? i love that ride kiss kiss but having this would really make my christmas cry cry

Re: by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2010
Re: by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2010
chaircover:

Ok Rant begin . . . . . .

I tried, I really tried. I left hints, it was in My BB msg status, it was in my YIM custom message, I mentioned it on a couple of posts here on NL and its even a screensaver on my notebook but somehow he missed it and I am not getting it for Xmas **sob**sob**sob** cry

So what am I getting for Christmas A flat screen TV on the bedroom wall!!  shocked  angry

Why I ask? It’s not as if we don’t already have a TV in the bedroom, and it’s not as if I watch that much TV anyway. Each time I switch to my favourite Nollywood channel all I hear is “why is she crying like that” “why is he wearing that colour shirt” “why was he shot in the back but bleeding from the head” and so on so I just flick it back to what he wants to watch – Sky Sports grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And before anyone tells me to take it easy, how will you feel if over the years you get this;

An exercise ball & yoga mat on valentines day
A picnic set on your first year wedding anniversary
A bottle of Christian Dior poison perfume every year (why not a 100ml bottle of “sexy” or “sensational” or some other nice sounding perfume?)
A sat nav for Christmas
Cards with prices left on
Cards with no message inside (so he can recycle for the next year he says)
Clothes too big
Clothes too small
A steam generator iron
Tefal non stick saucepans
Cutlery

OK OK OK yes he has bought a few nice things over the years but I am close-minded enough to conveniently forget those.  wink grin

Rant over . . . . .

But someone might be having a MacDonald’s happy meal for Christmas lunch if anyone turns up trying to install a TV on the bedroom wall cos I’m not having it  angry

And in case he missed it all but he does read this post. This is what I wanted for Christmas. In Black.  kiss kiss kiss embarassed  grin

[s]This is a light hearted thread so lets keep it that way please. [/s] kiss

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

See protest! cheesy cheesy

But damn the ride is cool cool cool cool
Re: by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2010
Lol, you're both nuts!  cheesy
Re: by mutter(f): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2010
That ride is worth striking for.
Do you need support ?
Mr. Chaircover abeg give in.
Re: by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: by jaybee3(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2010
Chei see X5
How about you rent one for a weekend and let him drive u in it to a dinner for 2. Doing that way will surely enable Mr CC see why that X5 is just too necessary if he wants peace
Re: by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2010
chaircover:

Thanks Mutter. Infact I am open to any ideas & support  kiss

Ok, so this morning I sent him a BB msg telling him what I wanted, to help him open up his closed mind but he replied telling me that he will stop off at ToysRus to get me one. . . .can you imagine . . .A whole me . . .A toy car  angry shocked

Somehow I think he will be eating his Christmas Dinner with the Siena family  cool

Uju dont worry, as soon as I get the ride we will go shopping together  smiley

Indeed!!!  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: by jaybee3(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2010
Ok i have an idea in ma head but kinda too raw for family section so you gotta work with your imagination to decipher the message.
You basically have to put on the Victoria Secret stuffs u were trying to sell on the other thread, then proceed to get him in the mood to eventually get to point A but just before he proceeds to point B then stop and talk to him about the X5.
I bet he will agree to all your proposals.

Only 2 things to get us weak. Food and Sex so i'm sure u know u r the power broker.
Go play ur money ball
Re: by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: by MrsSiena1(f): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mr CC you are welcome to come to ours for dinner or Christmas haba your wife CC too like berra thing oh.

BMW X5 ko Audi Q7 ni.

Chaircover whatever Mr CC gives you just be content jo
Re: by jaybee3(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^^
Even if na bicycle?
Anything wrong with wanting the good things life has to offer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: by MrsSiena1(f): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2010
CC am not gonna give you our address would only give it to Mr CC grin
Re: by SisiKill1: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2010
Rotflmao! cheesy cheesy cheesy

This has got to be the sweetest. . . Awwwwest thread on the family section!

At least you're getting something (don't you just love it when guys are so considerate of themselves when giving you gifts) there are some women out there whose hubbys think christmas present is for kids ages 0 to 3.

My advice. . . Help him get you a good gift. If you know what I mean wink

By the way, I'm on his side with the Nollywood commentary. Mine is always. . . Why do they tell us the entire story five mins into the movie. . . Ya know, with the stupid song. . . Why?
Re: by deniyor: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mr CC, don't mind your darling o. You too go on bedroom and house chore strike till she calls off her strike. That way, no be only Mr CC go suffer.

We men are supporting our fellow brother.
Re: by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2010
@@
Re: by deniyor: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2010
I wasn't sure the house chore strike would be effective. I'm too scared of hunger strike, so that leaves the bedroom.
Re: by pingpong1: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
Na waoo. Thank God my wife no de visit this site.
Re: by deniyor: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^^^ lucky you grin. She for open ya yansh!
Re: by OAM4J: 1:41am On Dec 16, 2010
[size=16pt]ROTFLMAO[/size]

I have never laugh out so loud like this in front of my computer in recent time. This is a good one CC. I like the ToysRus part. OMG!!!

You are lucky he is not close minded, at least he is getting you BMW-X5 -ToysRusModel

Now think abt it, you can even drive it on your bed, office table, sleep with it and it iwill be duty-free to take to and from naija

And if you must drive it on M1, all you have to do is tie a string on it and pull it on M1.  grin grin

Re: by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2010
@@
Re: by softgirl1: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2010
Congrta chair cover u got it all it is not bad for a xmas gift go girl grin
Re: by vanitty: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
grin grin
LMAO at the advertisement
Re: by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2010
Hey Chaircover,

May I please ask you for your email address. I have seen it on this site before but for some reason I can't find it anymore. I would like to ask you a HUGEEEEEEEEEEE favor. No worries, it is nothing major but still it is something major wink

Thanks,

TheCongo,
Re: by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
@@
Re: by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2010
@@
Re: by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
chaircover:

Only if you put money towards the car  cool  wink

I beg O ,  this one is mega expesive o , only a nigerian can afford this one. I am from the Congo my dear CC

TheCongo
Re: by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
OAM4J:

[size=16pt]ROTFLMAO[/size]

I have never laugh out so loud like this in front of my computer in recent time. This is a good one CC. I like the ToysRus part. OMG!!!

You are lucky he is not close minded, at least he is getting you BMW-X5 -ToysRusModel

Now think abt it, you can even drive it on your bed, office table, sleep with it and it iwill be duty-free to take to and from naija

And if you must drive it on M1, all you have to do is tie a string on it and pull it on M1. grin grin
Fhemmmy:

Contact Femmmy.Moto@gmail.com for all your automobile needs.
We export laptops, and all computers and accessories as well.
Want some nice phones from Yankee and Canada, hit us and we will make it happen as well.

At Fhemmmy Motos, we take pride in what we sell and we will not be undersold.

Lol.
Re: by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
@@

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss / How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) / My Husband Wants Me To Have An Abortion . I Want A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.