Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

PHOTO: Unclad Mother bosom Feed Her Daughter In A Yoga Session - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO: Unclad Mother bosom Feed Her Daughter In A Yoga Session (2689 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Unclad Mother bosom Feed Her Daughter In A Yoga Session by feARless1(f): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Woah!!! That's some serious stunts, i must learn it. Amy Woodruff is a mother and a blogger who lives in  clothing-optional community was practicing her yoga naked when her daughter Naia came crying for breast milk, seeing her mother's breast bare she grabbed it and decided to help herself, Amy posted the picture on her blog and did'nt know the picture would go viral.

LoL. you posted a nude picture of you and did'nt know it'll go viral, are you a learner?
For more stories like this visit---»
www.diamondodey..com

Re: PHOTO: Unclad Mother bosom Feed Her Daughter In A Yoga Session by 3ace(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2013
Hahahaha..lol, stunt indeed. By the time my formidable soldiers arrive in their hundreds, mother and baby will enter evacuation mode sharp sharp. Even Shina Peters reference those soldiers in one of his songs. Ijalo le bo sokoto kia kia were were.
Re: PHOTO: Unclad Mother bosom Feed Her Daughter In A Yoga Session by Austeenxx: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
One word: CRAZY.
Re: PHOTO: Unclad Mother bosom Feed Her Daughter In A Yoga Session by pomporiking: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
Clothing optional community.Da faaq is dat undecided
Re: PHOTO: Unclad Mother bosom Feed Her Daughter In A Yoga Session by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Style na style
Re: PHOTO: Unclad Mother bosom Feed Her Daughter In A Yoga Session by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
'Yoga session' in her own yard.
Re: PHOTO: Unclad Mother bosom Feed Her Daughter In A Yoga Session by switdil(f): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
undecided Oyinbo n their own way of expressing madness
Mtcheeeww
Re: PHOTO: Unclad Mother bosom Feed Her Daughter In A Yoga Session by rachbaby07: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
madness indeed

(1) (Reply)

10 Godly Tips On How To Make The Right Choice In Marriage / Coming To Live With My Nigerian Husband In Nigeria / My Wife Keeps Asking Me To Send Nudes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.