Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Crimson - The right to decide. - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crimson - The right to decide. (11898 Views)

Threading The Right Path / Was It A Night With A Smart Or Possessed Beautiful Gal On Campus? You Decide / Excerpts From My Upcoming Novel 'crimson Clouds' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
don kross: . Lol, haba ur story make brains die, no mind em ghost viewers.
Thanx jare.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Hameenat94(f): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2014
d story z awesom. nyc 1
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hameenat94: d story z awesom. nyc 1
Tnx
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Kaycee7(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
I'll be blunt, Mike.
You turned this story into a folktale @ the end.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2014
Kaycee7: I'll be blunt, Mike.
You turned this story into a folktale @ the end.

Is dat a plus or a minus?
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by omotenah(f): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
kudos smiley
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
omotenah: kudos smiley
Tnx, u r a 1st timer on dis thread, rite?
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by omotenah(f): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
yea! your story is quite very interesting
rapmike:
Tnx, u r a 1st timer on dis thread, rite?
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2014
omotenah: yea! your story is quite very interesting
Tnx a lot.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Kaycee7(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
rapmike:

Is dat a plus or a minus?
Minus, my good man.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kaycee7: Minus, my good man.
Okay, explain how please.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Kaycee7(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2014
rapmike:
Okay, explain how please.
You shouldn't have put Chinedu in inescapable danger. Chinedu should have escaped, found Michael, then air his views which Michael would refute. Then there will be a showdown which Chinedu will barely survive. He then flips a killswitch that stops the countdown. Or after Michael refuting his views and knowing there's little chance of defeating Michael, Chinedu directs the attack to that Island killing them both.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2014
Kaycee7: You shouldn't have put Chinedu in inescapable danger. Chinedu should have escaped, found Michael, then air his views which Michael would refute. Then there will be a showdown which Chinedu will barely survive. He then flips a killswitch that stops the countdown. Or after Michael refuting his views and knowing there's little chance of defeating Michael, Chinedu directs the attack to that Island killing them both.
Ok, i get ur point, however i wrote how i wanted it to go. I wanted d decision to be made by Michael himself and for Chinedu nt to hav any physical influence to him. Besides if Chinedu was to get to Michael, he would have to get thru Preye and co which will lead to his doom. I wanted everything to be mainly in Michael's control, so that he wil hav d 'right to decide', in a way. Tanx 4 ur contribution.
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Kaycee7(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
rapmike:
Ok, i get ur point, however i wrote how i wanted it to go. I wanted d decision to be made by Michael himself and for Chinedu nt to hav any physical influence to him. Besides if Chinedu was to get to Michael, he would have to get thru Preye and co which will lead to his doom. I wanted everything to be mainly in Michael's control, so that he wil hav d 'right to decide', in a way. Tanx 4 ur contribution.
You're welcome
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by rapmike(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2014
Make more pipu comment nw
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 29, 2015
Hameenat94:

we use d phrase weneva we wanna praise God nd nt in a situation lyk dat.im nt offended in any way jst clearifyin tinz.tot uve updated self

To d abyss wit ur sanctimonious way. All Muslim Terrorist chant allhahu akbar b4 killing d innocent. So what's special about its usage here?
Re: Crimson - The right to decide. by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Do you want this writer to get a little reward?Nominate this story for Story of the Month award here. https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2818004

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2015 (Discussion Thread) / An Event That Happened Between A Fictional Character And Me / The First Bloods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.