Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? (5847 Views)

Five Life Attitudes That Will Catapult You To Higher level If Well Ad-here to / "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u / Mention Funny Things You Did When You Were Young.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by Jarus(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
yes
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by AbuMikey(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
I play am die!!!!! cheesycheesy

My fav was "ParKer" grin
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by Lollz(f): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmm gone are those days! ah remember trying to use a plastic (rubber) spoon nd a paper on a classmate but unfortunately it met the maths teacher's head!
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by tnktosin(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dis one na small. I fired one girl on a bicycle, Oh boy if you see the slap wey the girl give me. Graduated into catapult, shooting holes into people's roofs, hunting birds and lizards. Men I miss the gud old days of war start, actor and boss, kele kele et al. Wish I was a baby again cry

1 Like

Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by sdavirus: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Well I spent my time playing footie, or playing my Atari, with them joysticks back in the days... Other stuff like jumping from chair to chair, trying ro avoid the hot lava on the ground, or the monsters lurking... Man, kids, got skills... I missed dem days when one didn't have to worry about them bills!!!
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by vickygilly(f): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
boiz nd rof play..
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by uhuns: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
xynerise:
Kpokiyor grin
e bi like say you don tag too.
oturogbeke.
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by uhuns: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
xynerise:
Kpokiyor grin
e bi like say you don tay too.
oturogbeke.
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by babypipsy: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
My bullets were copper wire. Remember black & Red wire. I fire people tire.
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by hrykanu231(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
I play rubber band till my Mama take am as prayer point 4 me 2 stop
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by UyiIredia(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Of course I did ! But stopped in secondary skool where I had a weird experience with it. One Keside for my skool followed some of his peers and was using rubber catapult with iron bullet to fire dudes co€ks while they were asleep undecided

1 Like

Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by Tiwanna(f): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
hahaha am always the actor, there was a certain time that i was walking to school with my friend and i was licking a sweet that has groundnut in the middle, it was a very hard sweet, and i saw this bald okada driver driving by i immediately armed myself with the quickest weapon i could find, which was my rubberband and my swt. Then i took a gud shot @ d driver's head. Thank God he didnt die in that accident shocked .
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by bigmo1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
ighoosagie: no I didn't, I only shot pellet guns
This pikin belongs to the Indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by Pdizzle(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
Good old days...
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by unmask: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
fired rubber also....enjoyed it till one boy made reinforced paper bullets using copper wire.......I don't know about you guys but I and my friends always wanted to be thieves during police and thief....do you think it is a Nigerian thing? shocked
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2013
my best sport as a kid was rolling tyre, still get the urge to do it sometimes when I see a kid rolling his tire
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2013
Lol.why not, na dis kind thing dey make childhood sweet nor be like nowadays whey children dey watch film and press phone 247
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by Godstile: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2013
vivianc: Yes i did, we had alot of ways with rubber those days but we didn't use it for "actor and boss." We constructed guns with wood. We would create a hole inside it, pour cabad, and cover it with an iron-like tip. Once you hit that iron tip on a stone, the gun would shoot. Then we would draw mustache on our faces with a charcoal, tie our shirts on our heads and be running inside the bush shooting each other. grin grin

What did i not do sef? grin grin

Yes I will run and be shouting "War Start" with my friends.
We shall be using Mouth to shoot guns "kakakakakakaak"

And when I shoot you, you pretend that you are dead. That's the fun in the game

I miss my childhood jare.
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by Godstile: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2013
[quote author=JOYCEOUS]I didn't really play rubber.

But I remember that the kid with the highest number of rubber is the boss.[/quote

We all will be begging him Ƒσя more rubber]
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by mariblizzy(f): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wooww hahaha, miss my good old days!
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by Hadeehart101(f): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
I did it like my life depended on it. We even had competitions between boys and girls back then. Missing the good old days
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by bigtt76(f): 2:25am On Sep 15, 2013
Boys di the real thing ...live bullets and rocket propelled grenades ...Boko and Niger Delta guys naaa
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 15, 2013
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by chuksi79(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2013
grin
na salisu our aboki naim hear am pass
Especially wen we discovered copper wire
Re: Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? by KingsleyJay(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Una no remember eshin ati eyan ni? gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Saudi Billionaire King Gives Daughter Pure Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift / For Only Ajebos: Please No Ajepaki Allowed! / Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.