Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building (1314 Views)

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? / Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? / Must He Propose On His Knees And Publicly Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hello if u are reading this post, I'm planning a surprise holiday for the gf and propose to her as well. I have heard of people proposing on airplanes and it sounds romantic and I have watched movies where men propose on the empire state building. I will love to take her to america but.... so anyway I decided dubai aint that bad, at least its better than 9ja. I love this chick, I have known her since the 90s, i had a crush on her then but i was a shy teenager then so we were just just friends and I kept my lust to myself. We lost contact and got in touch last year on fb. We were in different countries but one thing led to the other and we were in the same country. She has a good job, she's good in bed, she's funny, she's my wifey.

Anyway which is better to propose on the plane or on tour a round town.

Help!!!
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by psucc(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
The dream is as high as a plane can fly and as tall as Dubai's tallest building. Sorry bo.
Its a pity u've think this loud.
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Enegod(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
psucc: The dream is as high as a plane can fly and as tall as Dubai's tallest building. Sorry bo.
Its a pity u've think this loud.
grin
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by psucc(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Your dream is as high as plane can fly and as tall as Dubai's tallest building. Sorry bo.

Its a pity u've think so loud.
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Where do YOU want to propose to her?
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Bootylicious(f): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
A treat to Dubai and propose on d plane it's more Romantic,lotta people might not b on burj khalifa buh d plane wit lotta people would do
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by mashnino(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
hahahha...my guy na love...

if she likes the attention den do it on the plane..

but den if she doesnt like it...

den the top of the building will do...

d gal dey enjoy ooo..

i sure say she dey dre dey chat wit some useless dude on BBM..

...#justJoking
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Richfella: Where do YOU want to propose to her?

either on the plane to dubai or in a nice location in dubai
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bootylicious: A treat to Dubai and propose on d plane it's more Romantic,lotta people might not b on burj khalifa buh d plane wit lotta people would do

thats what I'm thinking. 3000 feet in the air n I pop the big Q
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
mashnino: hahahha...my guy na love...

if she likes the attention den do it on the plane..

but den if she doesnt like it...

den the top of the building will do...

d gal dey enjoy ooo..

i sure say she dey dre dey chat wit some useless dude on BBM..

...#justJoking

she hates attention but I could propose without anyone seeing but I dunno
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
buffenuff:

either on the plane to dubai or in a nice location in dubai

Marriage is not something that particularly excites me for now. However, 'a nice location' will be my personal preference.
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Mamacita007(f): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
dubai's tallest building or local flight lagos to benin lloooooooooooll
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by mashnino(m): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2013
guy i just thought of something...take her to the top of a very high building in dubai...

make sure its evenin..get a bottle of wine and 2 glass cups(no carry plastic cup ooo)

make sure u re close to the edge ooo

den wen she is looking at the view kneel behind her and wait til she turns

den u ask her d question

if she gree..hug her tyt and tell all doze sweet words

and i she doeasnt.....don't b angry ooo

jez take lyk 7 steps backwards..

u knw wat to do next na...

[size=25pt]push d geh comot for road...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by mashnino(m): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2013
buffenuff:

she hates attention but I could propose without anyone seeing but I dunno

den don't do it on d plane...

check out my last reply
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by bravolyk(m): 12:12am On Sep 13, 2013
Beside the plane

2 Likes

Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by demelza: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2013
@OP
Are these the only two options?
Well, if she isnt afraid of height then the Burj will. Forget about the plane since she hates attention but if its a private plane, its ok.
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 13, 2013
I remember waiting around for a taxi outside an airport. A man randomly approached me and ran through his proposal strategy. He was so nervous, poor thing. Why are the majority of men so cheesy?! I probably felt devious after such a long flight but I told him to tease her. This is what I feel like telling you OP.

Have a spectacular holiday. Maybe create loads of faux cheesy romantic opportunities to propose, then don't grin. The best time to propose imo would be on the flight home. Just sit there, relaxed (hopefully she'd be glowing from your amazing trip, perhaps a bit pizzed that u hadn't proposed). Just take her hand mid-flight, throw her some love bars, then propose. Trust me, she will not be expecting it, and that's what most girls want; surprises! grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 13, 2013
aawwww cry cry

@op: Go with flytefalls smiley
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 13, 2013
Flytefalls: I remember waiting around for a taxi outside an airport. A man randomly approached me and ran through his proposal strategy. He was so nervous, poor thing. Why are the majority of men so cheesy?! I probably felt devious after such a long flight but I told him to tease her. This is what I feel like telling you OP.

Have a spectacular holiday. Maybe create loads of faux cheesy romantic opportunities to propose, then don't grin. The best time to propose imo would be on the flight home. Just sit there, relaxed (hopefully she'd be glowing from your amazing trip, perhaps a bit pizzed that u hadn't proposed). Just take her hand mid-flight, throw her some love bars, then propose. Trust me, she will not be expecting it, and that's what most girls want; surprises! grin

Thanks sounds like a good plan. Lol @ faux romantic opportunities, thats just cheeky
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2013
demelza: @OP
Are these the only two options?
Well, if she isnt afraid of height then the Burj will. Forget about the plane since she hates attention but if its a private plane, its ok.

Im sure there are other options but I cant think of any really sweet
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2013
mashnino: guy i just thought of something...take her to the top of a very high building in dubai...

make sure its evenin..get a bottle of wine and 2 glass cups(no carry plastic cup ooo)

make sure u re close to the edge ooo

den wen she is looking at the view kneel behind her and wait til she turns

den u ask her d question

if she gree..hug her tyt and tell all doze sweet words

and i she doeasnt.....don't b angry ooo

jez take lyk 7 steps backwards..

u knw wat to do next na...

[size=25pt]push d geh comot for road...[/size]

Good idea but without the alcohol. She doesn't drink.
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by ba7man(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2013
A plane in flight is just a more luxurious bus flying in the air, not romantic enough with possible weirdos on-board.

The world's tallest building will provide a view to captivate both of you till you drop the big question.

Everybody, even Baba Suwe flies on planes, its nothing special.
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2013
But OP, Kilimanjaro for better pass!
Why not take her to Mt. Kilimanjaro? Its just at our backyard here cheesy
It would be more romantic angry
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Iaz93: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2013
undecided undecided Just to propose oh..... you dey go burj khalifa. Honeymoon nkor??
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by 50calibre(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2013
How about you do it the African way, must you copy western style? My dad didnt do any crazy stuff just to propose to my mum, and neither would I.

Just do your thing the simple, African way, you can propose anywhere, even in the kitchen or bedroom, then for your honeymoon, you can go anywhere you like.
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by Ab025(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
@poster......if u like propose to her on d plane or in dubai, infact, u can even marry her in d plane

But the truth is the proposal and d weddin day are not the most important, it is all the other days that the 2 of u live as husband and wife that is more important...

U can choose any, bt I will go for d "plane"
Re: Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building by carlos1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
buffenuff: Hello if u are reading this post, I'm planning a surprise holiday for the gf and propose to her as well. I have heard of people proposing on airplanes and it sounds romantic and I have watched movies where men propose on the empire state building. I will love to take her to america but.... so anyway I decided dubai aint that bad, at least its better than 9ja. I love this chick, I have known her since the 90s, i had a crush on her then but i was a shy teenager then so we were just just friends and I kept my lust to myself. We lost contact and got in touch last year on fb. We were in different countries but one thing led to the other and we were in the same country. She has a good job, she's good in bed, she's funny, she's my wifey.

Anyway which is better to propose on the plane or on tour a round town.

Help!!!

Many people have proposed to dia babes inside an aeroplane and just last week, A zambian man proposed to his girlfriend on top of dubai's tallest building so there is nothing new left. The only romantic new thing u can do now that will excite her is to propose to her on the roof top of a moving plane (as in the outside roof top). this will be the most romantic proposal you'll give. dia is nothing closer to cloud nine than this

(1) (Reply)

Hubby Brings Harlort To Matrimonial Bed / Happy Birthday To Me [ANDY BLAZE] / An Open Letter To My Silent Facebook Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.