Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

A Lady, Farida Proposed To Her Guy With Range Rover Sport. Ladies, How True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady, Farida Proposed To Her Guy With Range Rover Sport. Ladies, How True? (816 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady, Farida Proposed To Her Guy With Range Rover Sport. Ladies, How True? by ayobase(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Was driving home when I stumbled on this programme on Cool FM, "Sitting at the table of men with Guiness".

"Why do ladies buy cheap gifts for their men?" being the topic of dicussion.

A lady called Faride called that she proposed to her guy with a range rover sport. And when asked by the presenter why ladies buy their men cheap gifts, she said she wouldn't know. If I could remember, I think she said that is their problem.

Nevertheless, she called again later to reaffirm that she indeed bought her man a range rover sport, after some called to water down her supposed exaggerated proposal.

A lady called to say she bought her man private jet. She was mocking Farida.

-Ladies in the house, how true is this sort of proposal?
-For real?
-Can u do the same for ur man?
-What would make u do such for ur man?

It is just a fun thread....let's unwind with it.

#Idowuogbo, I'm missing u o#
Re: A Lady, Farida Proposed To Her Guy With Range Rover Sport. Ladies, How True? by Ayooxx(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chai..oluwa bLess me with diz kind chick o...all diz one way day here na elebi dem bi o.. END TIME CREW
Re: A Lady, Farida Proposed To Her Guy With Range Rover Sport. Ladies, How True? by bravolyk(m): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2013
only if ONUME could see this
Re: A Lady, Farida Proposed To Her Guy With Range Rover Sport. Ladies, How True? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2013
Love is a very stupid thing that when it hits you see a 40yr old man acting like a kid,yes is possible.
Re: A Lady, Farida Proposed To Her Guy With Range Rover Sport. Ladies, How True? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2013
When boxers and singlets never finish for mkt, really I don't know why our ladies are wired this way.
Re: A Lady, Farida Proposed To Her Guy With Range Rover Sport. Ladies, How True? by Kelechi2020(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2013
What a lady.it is no big deal that she bought a range rover 4 da guy.have we forgoten when an actress bought a jaguar for timaya(finish timaya by gravity)but the wierd tin her is the lady proposing to the guy.
#embarassing
dat is an insult to manhood.no matter how rich and strong she is stil going to be unda a man whether she buys her private jet or not.
If it is me i will accept the gift and lightly turn down the proposal and imidiately ask her to marry me,na me dy marry am so na me go propose.gals of dis days wan dey control men.
Re: A Lady, Farida Proposed To Her Guy With Range Rover Sport. Ladies, How True? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2013
I don't think any rich lady who truly luv a guy would buy him a quality or an expensive gift and then turn back 2 control him this is a very dangerous mentality many men carry with them; However, its advisable you be weary about the kind of gifts you receive from folks in the name of luv so they don't buy you over for their selfish goal.
(I believe most ladies aren't wired like most men who would present a gift and expect sex or other thing in return, infact they do it for luv, or to appreciate you or because they really admire you).

Ladies in love don't harm the man they love infact they would go the extra length to protect, upgrade, polish and make him that become the man in their mental picture. The only time they would hurt the man is when the man turns around and spits on them (infidelity, not repaying them even the slightest of attention after all they did for such man, or some other evil some wicked men does). I schooled in FUTY where beautiful rich fulanl ladies are abound. I have seen a fulani lady give a guy she so much luv (she's a muslim n he is a christian the lady's parents and friends caused them to severe the relationship) a blackberry torch2 she bought from her vacation abroad when the phone came out new.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Badguy #naijaversion / Mum Fights Wife Over Son, "I Gave Birth To Him" / Girls And Their Reasoning!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.