Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy (62953 Views)

See Messages A Curvy Lady Got From A Guy After Replying Him For The First Time / 5 Gifts Your Wife Actually Wants But Would Never Tell You / 10 Things Your Girlfriend Actually Wants For Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by yusaze: 8:33am On May 10, 2015
Here are the eight situational texts you should certainly be mindful of and how to go about them properly.
1. The “good morning” text
You’re going to want to get a bit creative, here. Dive into your bag of tricks, as it’s the first thing she’s going to be waking up to in the morning. Make sure to stay away from generic sh*t like “good morning.”
Do you know how many dudes have probably texted her “good morning”? Exactly. You’re going to want to separate yourself from the pack, so to speak – and how are we going to do that? Bam, we’re gonna throw in a pet name.

2. The “I had a good time” text
If you genuinely had a good time with a girl – whether it was on a date or after just meeting her for the first time somewhere – it’s super crucial to be vocal about it. Don’t be shy, big guy. We’re going to have to use our words.
Remember, if you don’t say anything, how will she know? Having said that, we all don’t have to be wordsmiths like Hank Moody in order to express ourselves.
Keep it short and sweet and straight to the point. If you had fun with her, just say, “Hey, I really had fun with you last night.”
It shouldn’t really matter how specifically you choose to articulate it – as long as you’re clear-cut about your feelings. The ability to vocalize your emotions will show confidence, and girls will eat that sh*t up.

3. The “I’m just thinking about you” text
You’ll have to be wary of how liberal you are with this type of text. If you overuse it, you’ll risk making yourself sound a little bit creepy.
I mean, think about it; If her feelings aren’t 100 percent matched, it might make her a little bit uncomfortable knowing you’re “thinking about her” with any great frequency.
Then again, if she’s into you – the same way you’re into her – this type of text will pay off in spades. It’ll tell show her she’s truly making an impact on your day-to-day, and you’re sensitive enough to recognize and appreciate it.

4. The “this is what makes you special to me” text
If there’s one thing women will always love – aside from diamonds and surprise-Beyoncé albums – it’s a compliment. Along these lines, if there are certain aspects about your girl you’re specifically into, don’t be afraid to let her know.
If anything, you should be more afraid of what you don’t say. A lot of times, men will try and play it cool, and women will mistake that for apathy.
A random text letting her know you think she’s pretty or like the way she dresses can go a long way in letting her know you’re interested.

5. The “I miss you” text
I wouldn’t necessarily recommend this text if you’re in the early stages of the dating ball game, however, if you’ve been in a relationship with someone for a long period of time – it’s natural to miss her a little when you’re gone (cue Drake voice).
And if you do miss your significant other, it can’t hurt to let her know. Your girl will always love hearing you’re yearning for her, wherever you might be, and it will always make her feel special. You want your girl to feel special, don’t you?

6. The “I love you” text
Once you and your girl are on firm “I love you” terms, be generous with your application of the phrase.
I can’t really think of a time of the day when a lady wouldn’t enjoy being told she’s loved, especially by someone who she’s expected to love, in return.

7. The “how was your day” text
Usually, this text is tossed around in casual conversation with people you don’t really care about.
You know, you might see someone on the train (who you’d honestly rather not speak to), and you ask how his or her day went – solely to avoid any awkward silence for the remainder of your journey together.
When you send this text to a girl you like – and your intentions are genuinely to find out how her day went – suddenly this text takes new shape.
When you ask how her day went, it’s one of the realest methods of showing a girl you actually care. After all, if you didn’t, I’m sure you wouldn’t care to know how her day went.

8. The “I’m sorry” text
When you’re invested in a relationship with someone, disputes are bound to arise. Hey, we’re humans, and humans are entitled to their own opinions – it’s just the nature of the business.
Once conflict arises, however, it’s important to extinguish it properly, so to speak.
If you have feelings for a woman, it’s best to try and take control over these conflicts yourself, as to not leave anything to chance.
If you’re feeling uncomfortable about an argument the two of you might’ve had earlier, just take the initiative and apologize – even if there’s been some awkward silence for the past few hours.
This will show her you’re mature enough to swallow your pride for the good of your relationship, and she’ll always appreciate that.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/05/8-texts-messages-girl-actually-wants-to.html

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by Nobody: 8:34am On May 10, 2015
Aside from no.6, everything else on that list makes you a fool before her! yes, i just said a fool! you cannot get a girl you love by displaying all that shit you wrote up there... believe me, it is going to be a show of shame! To tell her i love you is okay, but you've got to prove it by going beyond just texting her 'good morning' 'good night' etc... let your body language do the job! talk less, act more. simple

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by Nobody: 8:44am On May 10, 2015
I do that everyday. My girl trips cos of the textmessages I send her daily. It really works

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by agarawu23(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2015
no alert text message?

your list never completegrin

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by bhaliz44(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2015
Who gives a shii bouh some b!tches love..huh undecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by jumper524(m): 9:14am On May 10, 2015
agarawu23:
no alert test message?

your list never completegrin
without alert text message then she just dey manage u

5 Likes

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by agarawu23(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2015
jumper524:
without alert text message then she just dey manage u
exactly

2 Likes

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by Tallesty1(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2015
Honestly texting a nice morning text to a girl will change her mood and day and if you time it well, it will also change her boyfriend's mood too.

10 Likes

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by illmatic101(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2015
Bank alert should be no 1

5 Likes

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by loomer: 9:20am On May 10, 2015
For some people nai this one de work, especially girls wey still be upcoming artiste

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by Cutehector(m): 9:23am On May 10, 2015
Mehn text messages hav been a thing of the past.. Nobody wants dat anymore..

2 Likes

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by ITbomb(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2015
Have you seen the alert? (or credit)

1 Like

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by davspog2(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2015
This is for the young shall grow girls just getting into the game! Try alert text messages for the experienced ones, it works perfectly!

4 Likes

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by kheart(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2015
Guy if u exhibit telling ur gf d no 3, 5 and 6 u re wrong. U just ve to be more like Mystery for her and above all unpredictable.
This re common tings ll guys do

3 Likes

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by Occurstaem(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2015
Nice post.
But if this is what you text to your boy/girl friend all the time everyday, I need not to tell you that he/she will start seeing you as a 'boring weed' that is needed to be pluck out of their life .
Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by constance500: 9:53am On May 10, 2015
And the main yarn which is the "[size=30pt]Send me your account number text[/size] cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by nawtibownie: 11:44am On May 10, 2015
Instant messaging applications have taken over text messages. No 8 tho, some guys don't like to apologize.
Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by obiak4(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2015
nawtibownie:
Instant messaging applications have taken over text messages. No 8 tho, some guys don't like to apologize.
it not our fault you know??
cos they treat guys who always throw apology to them as weakling
TRUE OR FALSE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by ronald4lif(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2015
And her guy receives what
Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by mekzyjoe(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2015
Mmmm.. Vote for Trypa for Miss Nairaland 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by olasmith10(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2015
So na woman kon special like dat.....mtcheeeeeeeew...u do dat at ur own peril..
Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 10, 2015
youngpol:
I do that everyday. My girl trips cos of the textmessages I send her daily. It really works

Hmmm,,,,I reserve my comment
Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by Nimblemind(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2015
Thats how to know an unemployed boyfriend!

1 Like

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 10, 2015
rabbash!!! all the girls I did all this just mumuzoned me cry

6 Likes

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by Davidson267(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2015
Without these ur list is not complete
1.bank alert text message
2.recharge card text message

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by PHgirl(f): 4:30pm On May 10, 2015
Nice post.

Check my signature.
Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by rattlesnake(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2015
She still f.up
Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by ednut1(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2015
send me ur account number
Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
huh nice

too bad i dont have a girlfriend sad cry
Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 10, 2015
oyin17:

Hmmm,,,,I reserve my comment
Ohh am so scared, pls don't snitch to my girlfriend
Re: 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy by sevantex(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
As much as all those tins on ur list are important..,sendin too much of these msgs mite actuali push u farther frm ur babe cos she ends up feelin "choked" aftr all d many sms'..,Keepin it simple is key nd a litle mystery spices up relationships instead of d many msg's..,Instant mesagin is d ish sef dis days but diff strokes for diff folks tho..,5,6,8 is ideal in every relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.