Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies (33686 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Decryptor(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

She go ask you when the last time you sat for JAMB. Olodo

From Texas to Dallas...Get ready for another ban. Ozu nwuru anwu n'uguru!
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
njuwo: Baby u knw say i get mouth odour, i need breathin space abeg. My favourite.

lol..,u no well grin seriously
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Ustec: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
Na lie jare....all dos words are mostly use by ladies...a guy don't always look 4 excuses or b pretending,rather he tells d girl its over....but a lady will never do dat...instead she programmed all dos cooked words op had just mentioned as an excuse....!

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Positiveminds(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Your heart must have suffered many emotional surgery to have survived up to this time.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by sugardaddy1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
My wife found out! So, we need to slow things down for now. grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Damikevin(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
PweetyJay: The "It's not you, it's me." line isn't the most ridiculous one men came up with to break up with us. There's lots more where that came from!

I've just put together a list of 20 Ridiculous Break Up Phrases from Men I've ever heard of and my translation of what they really mean!

Have you heard even better ones than these? Please share them with me and we'll complete this list together! wink

1. "I'M JUST NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW, BUT IF I WERE... YOU'D BE THE ONE!"

aka:"I'm still not ready to spend the rest of my life sleeping with one person, but if I were, it might be you."

2. "I STILL REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU."

aka: "... Just not enough to really date you or spend much time with you. But I still care!"

3. "I'D LOVE TO STILL BE FRIENDS AND HANG OUT AFTER ALL THIS."

aka: "Can you hook me up with your hot friends after you get over me dumping you?"

4. REALLY NEED TO FOCUS ON (FILL IN THE BLANK... SCHOOL, JOB, GOD, WHATEVER) RIGHT NOW."

aka: "I don't think you'll take this break-up well, but you can't argue with this one."

5. "I'M MOVING TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY, BUT I'LL CALL YOU WHEN I GET BACK."

aka: "I've got to get away from you, fast!"

6. "YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME!"

aka: "And I know I can do so much better than you!"

7. IT HAS BEEN SO GREAT GETTING TO KNOW YOU, BUT I THINK WE NEED TO SPEND TIME WITH OTHER PEOPLE."

aka: "I've already met someone I'd rather spend more time with."

8. "I'VE GOT A FEAR OF COMMITMENT."

aka: "I've got a fear of being tied to you for life!"

9. "I'M FEELING SMOTHERED, AND I JUST NEED TO GET SOME SPACE."

aka: "You're way too in my business, too fast - I am ready to get you out."

10. "THE GUY WHO MARRIES YOU IS SO LUCKY!"

aka: "I just hope I'm not that lucky!"

11. "I THINK WE NEED TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE AND JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS."

aka: "I'm already sleeping with someone else, and I'm just telling you this before you find out."

12. "I STILL WANT TO BE WITH YOU, BUT I JUST WANT TO TAKE A BREAK."

aka: "I want to try sleeping around, but keep you close in case I can't find anyone else."

13. I'VE GOT A LOT OF ISSUES I NEED TO WORK ON RIGHT NOW."

aka: "My main issue is that I'm just not that into you."

14. "I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE MORE OF A FRIEND THAN A GIRLFRIEND TO ME."

aka: "You're just not as cute as you were when we started dating."

15. "I JUST NEED SOMETHING MORE."

aka: "I'm not sure what more is, but I'm kind of bored, and this line sounds really convincing."

16. "I'M STILL NOT OVER MY EX."

aka: Ouch. This one's probably true.

17. "I WISH WE'D MET FIVE YEARS FROM NOW INSTEAD."

aka: "I'm really not that mature right now, but I probably will be in five years, and then I could've made a great boyfriend/husband!"

18. "WE'RE JUST IN TOTALLY DIFFERENT PLACES IN OUR LIVES!"

aka: "I'm in this place called I Want to Go Out Drinking, Partying, and Sleeping Around, and you're in this place called Let's Settle Down, and those two places don't fit well together."

19. "I JUST RESPECT YOU SO MUCH."

aka: "Please don't tell your friends I'm a jerk, because I might want to date some of them."

20. "I THINK WE GOT TOO CLOSE, TOO FAST."

aka: "When you put your toothbrush beside mine in the bathroom, that really freaked me out."

Post in the comments and let me know the worst ones you've heard of! There must be plenty I missed on grin ...xoxo, Jay.

http://simplyjayville..com/2013/09/2o-ridiculous-phrases-men-use-to-break.html
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Babymontana(f): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
He said we are too attachd nd ready to do funny tinx nd 6c t my final year in sch,t beta we split nw.2b sincere,i nva undstod al dz gibberish he said.nd am stil planing to xplain aga.guys ehHe said we are too attachd nd ready to do funny tinx nd 6c t my final year in sch,t beta we split nw.2b sincere,i nva undstod al dz gibberish he said.nd am stil planing to xplain aga.guys ehHe said we are too attachd nd ready to do funny tinx nd 6c t my final year in sch,t beta we split nw.2b sincere,i nva undstod al dz gibberish he said.nd am stil planing to xplain aga.guys eh
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Josyjay(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
Neva broke up with a gal so I dnt knw...wld grab sum of dis phrase tho
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Olamira(f): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Your bad breath sucks. I'm done!
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
1st un-friend her on Fb, then delete her mobile num off my phone and ensure she's aware of it(by asking her 4her num each tym we jam each other).

If she still doesn't get the drift, then I say " you can now enjoy yourself as much as you like, I'll never mind."

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
ireneidiva: Poster,women use these lines too.
So women would also want to just sleep with as many men as possible? Gross!!!
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by sugardaddy1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
nikkyshyne: You get to your boyfriend's house and the gateman says 'Oga talk say make I tell you make you no come here again'

I used this as a bachelor then. Very effective for most stubborn "chewing gumming" ladies who try to impose marriage on guys.

Requirement: You must live in a fenced compound with security man always at the gate smiley

Caution: Be ready to go into hiding within the first 24-48 hrs of usage. If not, if she catches you, na Igbobi straight for you o. grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by snowhill(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
sexymoma: I HAVE GIVEN MY LIFE TO CHRIST...... SO I WANT TO TRACE MY WAY BACK SPIRITUALLY.
and u bear "sexymoma"?? I pity U; people like U run extra packages outside mariage nd claim holy daughter during church on sunday,
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Yahoo1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Baby montana: He said we are too attachd nd ready to do funny tinx nd 6c t my final year in sch,t beta we split nw.2b sincere,i nva undstod al dz gibberish he said.nd am stil planing to xplain aga.guys ehHe said we are too attachd nd ready to do funny tinx nd 6c t my final year in sch,t beta we split nw.2b sincere,i nva undstod al dz gibberish he said.nd am stil planing to xplain aga.guys ehHe said we are too attachd nd ready to do funny tinx nd 6c t my final year in sch,t beta we split nw.2b sincere,i nva undstod al dz gibberish he said.nd am stil planing to xplain aga.guys eh
diz ur abbreviations are funny.....are yu writing for us to read,or just thinking out loud? :-/

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Yahoo1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Dami kevin][/quote]oga nawao.......
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Blazinraj01(f): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
addictiv: mine went like this yesterday after two good years of a blissful relationship,i noticed she was consciously avoiding me and asked her about it and this was her response

woman :i love you but i really need to be alone right now, i need to think things through cos our relationship is so complicated.

addictiv: k how long should i wait for you to make up you mind?

woman: i dont know, i just want to be alone for sometime

addictiv: i want to see you

woman:no i cant see you,i want to be by myself

addictiv:can i call you

woman:yes feel free to call me anytime

please translate this for me cos me isnt thinking straight ryt now

She wants to go to a 'Rehab' because you are too 'Addictive'.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by lordkrato(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lilaex: ------/\____\
-----/:/------/
----/:/------/
---/:/------/
--/:/------/
-/:/------/
/:/------/
\:\------\
-\:\------\
--\:\____\
---\/____/
------_____
-----/\------\

SERIOUSLY MAHN....GA.Y-AZZ-TINZ
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thanx op for this..because you just gave me the link to break up with my girl friend..am using number 4
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by eldoradoxx: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dem still they break up these days? What we used to know back then in school was to give the lady every good reason to sack us. Once this was achieved we would celebrate secretly while giving the impression of a hurting heart broken guy to the nearest babe. Hahahahahahahahaha. Those days were fun shaa.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by 0108(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
I just lost my job. It is more effective than chloroquine.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by AZeD1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Baby montana: He said we are too attachd nd ready to do funny tinx nd 6c t my final year in sch,t beta we split nw.2b sincere,i nva undstod al dz gibberish he said.nd am stil planing to xplain aga.guys ehHe said we are too attachd nd ready to do funny tinx nd 6c t my final year in sch,t beta we split nw.2b sincere,i nva undstod al dz gibberish he said.nd am stil planing to xplain aga.guys ehHe said we are too attachd nd ready to do funny tinx nd 6c t my final year in sch,t beta we split nw.2b sincere,i nva undstod al dz gibberish he said.nd am stil planing to xplain aga.guys eh

I believe your spelling drove him away..
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Gdjay(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
I LOVE SLEEPING WITH YOU, BUT I LIKE WAKING UP ALONE.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Testerfuze(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cnt help bt jst comment....Lolzz
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by berryice(f): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hahaha rotfl ,they wld still say,ure d best tin dah eva happd 2 me,buh I need more tym 2 make moni*story dah touches my yansh grin
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by sdavirus: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hahahahaha.. Truth is, these lines may seem lame, but they are the truth sometimes. Not everyone can deal with the pressure, with dem ladies hassling some guys about "when are we gonna get married" and all that stuff... Not everyone can deal with it, when they aren't meeting up financially..
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Bryancrox(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
What about dis
Me : babe e be like say we go end dis relationship o
Babe : but why? yhu knw i love you
Me : sharap dere wetin you know about love
Babe : what has come over you?
Me : Na you smtin come over,wen we start our relationship na #150k dey my account bt na how much dey #3k...I dor tire 4 you go ur way i go my way is over
Babe : pls pls

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Cathaliya: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
me ke, use phrases? I go tell you face to face ghan.

" Guy, e don do o jare. Everybody relocate your lane and remain there".

That way no need for the man to think he is dreaming. I go knack instant reality enter im head.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Lilamartedi(f): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
When he goes like :Baby it's nt you,it's me..Things got complicated at my end so i had to compromise,i still love u nd wanna be there for u tho..Blehhh! angry

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by hisawesomeness(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmm! Did they all tell u this when they leaving u?
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by CzarChris(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
And persin go come ask why am addicted to NL...LMFAO. Was having a terrible day, but with this, am well entertained.
@topic, I no get time for long story, just give her the silent treatment, case closed.
NB:Unless she's to damn hot then I use the, "swerry your so important to me, the only thing I can think of is your happiness, I can't give you the life you deserve, you are worth more". Works everytime, can still shine congo anytime.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
undecided
I just realise he dumped me 2days ago

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by maafen: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
What a great relief ℓ got when saw thee end of this poo. ℓ just wasted time reading it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage / Couple Who Attended Same Primary School Set To Wed This Weekend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.