Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You (37609 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / I Am Thinking Of Beating Her Up........really Mad Right Now / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Having convos with the feminine gender at times can be damn funny, there are some phrases which are more like applying salt to a wounded part of the body to them and if you try to use some those phrases for them during a convo, what happened in the year 1717 might just repeat itselfgrin

Here are the few phrases I've been able to compile:

1 Whatever

This statement is one of the best statements to give a nagging girlfriend/wife, the best way to make use of it is to keep mute and watch her exhaust all her energy shouting, immediately she's through, just make use of that magical word and gently watch her go through a short-term emotional breakdown.. .. ..
NB: It's advisable to apologize to her few minutes after telling her that so that she won't cry her eyeballs out of her socket

2 Do Your Worst

This phrase is one of the deadliest phrases i've came accross, the reason why i said that is because I've seen and heard of relationships that has been detached due to that magical word. This phrase is really a slap on the face to the feminine gender.. .. ..
NB: Make sure there are no instruments in the vicinity where you are about to make use of that statement coz it might lead to something like WWE extreme rules battle, *in patience's voice: Bloods shall be sharedgrin

3 Let me have peace, please!

Guys, don't ever try to make use of this statement if you are not the type that can endure long term grudges from your partner, this phrase is more like sending your partner on a vocal-coma.. .. ..
NB: Just make sure you are also ready to go on hunger/sex strike after making use of that phrase

4 Are you through?

This phrase is also good for a nagging girlfriend/wife, just apply the procedure i stated in number 1 and after that, give her a kinda soar smile then amiably walk out of her front.. .. ..
NB: Don't ever make use of this statement to your babe if you know she's a lil bit psycho coz there is a high probability that you won't leave home that day, if it's in the night, be ready for night vigil

5 You are not good at cooking

This phrase reminds me of the incident that ensued between a female-friend and i last year, i visited her on that faithful day and she served me jollof rice, to cut the long story short, i had to tell her that day that her food was not good.. .. .. you won't believe it, she still reminded about that statement few weeks ago, and told me how vexed she was the day i told her.. .. ..
NB: Even if you are about to die due to starvation, don't expect her to help you with anything edible

6 Are you on your period again?

Never try to make use of this phrase to an angry lady or one who is truly on her period. Have you ever seen a starving pitbull devouring its prey before? That's the same reaction she's gonna show you whenever you say that statement to her.
NB: Expect a resounding slap at anytime after making use of that statement to her

7 Continuous Okays

The same way some guys find this statement annoying while having an online convo with babes is the same way the ladies find it annoying while having a tete-a-tete with guys in reality. This phrase is more like telling them to say that nonsense they have to to say and shut the fvck up.. .. ..
NB: This statement might make a lady hate you for life!!!! Coz she will always feel humiliated around you

8 SHUT UP!

This statement is just as deadly as it sounds! I don't need to give a detailed explanation about it coz I'm sure most of us guys has used it in one way or the other to the feminine gender and we know what the outcome is always likegrin
NB: Make sure you are with your swimming trunk coz she will definitely fill your room with gallons of tears cheesy

Feel free to add yours
Orijin101

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Aybee92(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2015
space booked
Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by naijaboiy: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2015
"Fùck You and your Fake Eye brows/Ass/Bréasts"

This statement is what we call a technical knockout and can kill the self esteem of any woman. Even beyonce.

N:B..tissue papers or handkerchiefs will come in handy for consolation cos they'll cry their eyes out. And get ready for a long streak of malice.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by stephenqueen: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Op all you listed na storyundecided undecided
If you want your babe to be mad at you, just tell her you areHIV positive, she go enter market straight grin grin. Especially if na kin babe u don enter her promise land uncountable time cheesy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by 2dice(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
See them sad sad sad
my keypad dey fail me
Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2015
y would dey b mad at me

are my a mad man

1 Like

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by priscaoge(f): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2015
9. You ain't good in bed/Romantic just like my Ex shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

13 Likes

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2015
so truegringringrin
Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2015
All spacebookers, God is watching you oooo.. .. .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Emodeee: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2015
"U r ugly"

Let her be the most beautiful girl in the world, the statement go still pain her.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Twaci(f): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Whareva angry

2 Likes

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
My internet failed me
2dice:
my keypad dey fail me
Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
priscaoge:
9. You ain't good in bed/Romantic just like my Ex shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
He might be telling the truth thogrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Emodeee: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Twaci:

Twaci, dis ur lips is good for mouth action.
Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by popeferd(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
nice writeup OP. no just try use that... "Do your worst" where my cousin dey. she fit shook you knife...

9 Likes

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Twaci(f): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Emodeee:

Twaci, dis ur lips is good for mouth action.

Thanks?
Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
lovely compilation Orijin,,atleast .this will make guys knw wat not to say to their partners in fierce scenarios...

2 Likes

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by naijaboiy: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
That "whatever" is like a sword pierced into their hearts. cheesy

But my best of all time is "Ok."

E dey sweet die. grin

5 Likes

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Twaci:
Whareva angry
Shut up!!! Wahreva tongue

1 Like

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by naijaboiy: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Omavik:
lovely compilation Orijin,,atleast .this will make guys knw wat not to say to their partners in fierce scenarios...
Hehehehe....if we don't say those things what exactly do you want us to say? cheesy

Those are words that come out due to frustration or when it has become too much.

Sometimes it's out of reflex.

Una get una own for body too. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by valmunich(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
popeferd:
nice writeup OP. no just try use that... "Do your worst" where my cousin dey. she fit shook you knife...
Bros, your cousin temper go dey boil pass 200°c ooogrin
Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Twaci(f): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Orijin101:

Shut up!!! Wahreva tongue
cry

Either way, nice compilation dearie smiley
Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Bosville(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Just tell her "You Look like a goblin when frowning" or "You sound like an infant when nagging"
thank me Later.

3 Likes

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by popeferd(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Orijin101:

Bros, your cousin temper go dey boil pass 200°c ooogrin
hahahhaha. IF she catch u lasan!!! with that word.. you don enter one chance. you did well on the writeup!!!
Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Damn u re fat/shapeless: no female will take this likely with u, even if dy don't reply they go home sad, trying to watch their weight nd suffer themselves by not eating anytin but just know u re in their black book.

7 Likes

Re: These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You by Emodeee: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Twaci:
Thanks?

Let's talk in private lah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video / Can A Man Be Too Big For A Small Woman? / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.