Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra (19039 Views)

Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by moscobabs(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2013
singing in my mother tongue 'Abosi pawon'po won di ore...ohun to pawon'po ni yo yan won' meaning 'they united by hypocrisy...what joined then will soon divide them '
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by tussmal(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2013
What a Nation we found ourselves angry
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by ColahLawrence(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2013
Chanchit: Na wa o, when small problem brings you to your kneels, small problems would fly over you. So even OPC, Al-mustapha and Asari Dokubo wei sopos dey jail for spewing too much rubbish sef dey seek way to lead Nigeria forward.

I like your comment.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Fazhy: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2013
Almustapha having meeting in Anambra. Hmmmm.

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2013
Another predictable Telly Tubbies move from Camp Retardinho.

Soon they will declare support for GEJ 2015.

Chop Chop Tinz
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by emygreat747(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Lmfao!!!!mehn dis one na action film dis guyz dem dey plan o.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Built2last: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2013
this 4 wise and smart men can bring down any government. They have the nerve. i bate that they are up to something.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Dagoma: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2013
yunglykmine: Al-mustapha that should calm down & enjoy with his family, and allow the dust raised frm his 12yrs jail term rest 1st.. I pity him sha.

You are mumu, we are in political ere and that is why he was released. He is doing exactly what he was released for. 2015 on course.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by ColahLawrence(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2013
kingthreat: Al-Mustapha don fall my hand. What is he doing with these separatists? Abacha will be rolling in his grave on hearing his right hand man going so-low to deal with these problematic personalities.

Look at your mouth, it is better Abacha should Continuing rolling and roasting in the grave. your Al-mustapha is like half-cut snake that is dangerous if not totally cut off... yeye people!
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2013
mekaboy: So despite the threat from lagos state govt to sue al mustafa he called it bluff? well with al mustafa on gej side, the votes of northern youths is well divided.

THEY ARE ALWAYS GOOD IN MAKING THREATS .

Cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by SUBMARINE: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2013
@YORUBAS INSULTING THE OPC LEADER Over the years u guys have clamoured for a Sovereign National Congress and here comes the OPC leader reaching out to other groups in achieving SNC. Instead of u guys to applaud his efforts u are insulting him.

10 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by denony(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2013
FINGERS CROSSED

SMELLING SOMETHING
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by SUBMARINE: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2013
@YORUBAS INSULTING THE OPC LEADER Over the years u guys have clamoured for a Sovereign National Congress and here comes the OPC leader reaching out to other groups in achieving SNC. Instead of u guys to applaud his efforts u are insulting him..

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by MightyThor(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2013
Well if the our government knows any better now will be a god time to nip this in the bud, before they gather those unemployed riffraff's to cause problem.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem: Wonders shall never end. even Al-Mustapha also wants to strengthen Democracy grin grin
what's wrong with that? The democracy u talk about was given to u by military and exmilitary men.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Festilito: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote
author=FreeGlobe]Leaders of major ethnic militia group across the
country yesterday met in Awka, Anambra State
capital.
Those who met included the leaders of Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer
Force (NDPVF), Alhaji Mujaheed Asari-Dokubo; Movement for the
Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph
Uwazurike, and the leader Yoruba ethnic militia, Odua Peoples Congress
(OPC), Chief Fred Fasehun.
Also at the meeting were the former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to the
late General Sani Abacha, Major Hamza Al-Mustapha and Abacha’s first
son, Mohammed.
Though the venue and details of the proceedings in the meeting were not
disclosed to newsmen, the group later stormed the palace of the
traditional ruler of the Nri Kingdom, His Majesty Eze Obidiegwu Onyesoh
(Nrienwelana II) in Anaocha Local Government
Area.
Speaking on behalf of the group, Al-Mustapha told the traditional ruler
that they were committed to strengthening the country’s democracy,
building social bridges across the country and promoting peace, harmony,
peace and security.
He pledged that they are charting an new course that will erase all
manner of disaffection that has afflicted the nation.
According to Mustapha, “We understand the need, at this point in time on
the journey of our democratic history, to build a bridge that will be
seen to create passage for our younger generation across Nigeria for
peace, harmony
and security.
“We shall be meeting, all of us for the first time in Nigeria, where in
all the six (geo-political) zones and the leaders of all the
associations, youth bodies and movements will come together to chart a
course that will support, promote peace, unity and harmony, where
disaffection will be a thing of the past.
“We are committed to this Your Majesty. We listen to you with keen
interest, with respect; we guarantee and we assure you that you advice
is the rail line that our train is moving on”, Al-Mustapha pledged.
While welcoming his guests, Eze Onyesoh pleaded for forgiveness and
reconciliation among all aggrieved components of the nation.
The traditional ruler stated that it was clear that many leaders of
ethnic nationalities had been rough-handled by the federal authorities
because of their crusade for emancipation and fair treatment of their
people. He, however, said that for the country to move forward, both the
federal government and the leaders of the various ethnic nationalities
should embrace forgiveness and reconciliation.”
He particularly urged the various militia groups to emulate the
non-violent approach adopted by the Uwazurike-led MASSOB in carrying out
their agitations, saying it was the same non-violent approach that most
world renowned emancipators like Nelson Mandela, Mahatma
Ghandi, etc, employed.

http://leadership.ng/news/130913/dokubo-fasehun-uwazurike-al-mustapha-others-meet-anambra?[/quote

i hope say they no dey plan to overthrow pple in power? bros Joe beware oooooooooo.......
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by SPEED5: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2013
Tinubu and buhari are not better than asari, musterpha, and uwazurike. Infact I tinubu and co r greater rogues.

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2013
I can see holy ghost fire damaging all those who hate Jonathan.

wink

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by searay(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Was Shekau of BH from d north invited? I dey laugh!

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by lekeey: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2013
One thing is common to all of these- 'BLOOD'. And,according to Alhaji,2015 wil be bloody if that once-a-shoeless guy does not return as the president. May the Lord deliver us from these vampires. AMEN.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by denony(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2013
lucenzo:

smelling nyansh? undecided

NICE AROMA FROM A WELL PREPARED FOOD grin
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2013
All I want is peace ,gd goverment,youths back to wk,for me let a Fullani man becoming d next governor of Delta State I don't care.All I care is my granny (mother) live fine, she can go to visit any of her kids no matter were under 3hour with Train. Then my problem is solved.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by nrdgeek: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2013
The best thing GEJ could ever do is to give this extant country a Sovereign National Conference, far more important than 2015.

Let's put it all on the table then let each group get back what rightly belongs to them.

I bet the South-south stands to benefit tonnes from such an effort.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Pataki: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2013
The association of vagabonds.

All for GEJ 2015. Yet some fools want me to believe GEJ means well for Nigeria.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Festilito: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2013
rain fall fowl nyans open
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by SUBMARINE: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2013
Truly some SW Nairalanders are confused. They shout SNC but reject moves that can achieve Sovereign National Congress. Mr Frederick, Dokunbo, Mustapha and Uwazuruike pls extend this move to other groups in Nigeria including Boko Haram.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by yunglykmine(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2013
Dagoma:

You are mumu, we are in political ere and that is why he was released. He is doing exactly what he was released for. 2015 on course.
You are mentally sick.. Can't you make a comment without insults? How old are you?
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by gerald09(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2013
This was how Abacha, OBL, IBB and d rest started, abeg if any1 still has that picture, abeg show us. The gathering of criminal minds it the beginning of destruction.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by shigoslim(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2013
Fasheun is on know to yoruba ppl, quote me wrong fasheun a bastardize son of yoruba, he can't never represent yoruba bkos yoruba of 2day is quite different from different from the yoruba u sue to knw. No matter act fasheun did he is a failure, a betrayal to entire yoruba if care is taking 'll silent him hundred 100% assurance.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by eio2013: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2013
just like tinubu to buhari abi?

take dat: Fasheun is the most irresponsible Yoruba elder on the face of earth. He has turned to Al-Mustapha's carrier bag, traveling the length and breadth of the country bearing placards of questionable patriotism. A self-serving and manipulative 75-year-old man in the midst of other mercenary interests his kids age, all forming ethnic champion(s).

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Wadeoye(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2013
toothpaste: I can see holy ghost fire damaging all those who hate Jonathan.

wink

Your holy ghost is now using juju man (Fasheun) and killers (Mustafa and Asari) to damage the haters of GEJ... Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima Has The Best 2019 Campaign Dance? Scatters Rally With Dancing Steps / What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) / FG Budgets N10.6bn For Transportation Of COVID-19 Vaccine Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.