Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra (19040 Views)

Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by uksim: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
homesteady:

What is the difference between him and Buhari? But yet you want buhari to be president! LOL
Hypocrisy at the highest level!!
Tell him bro
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by princeonx: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Are they in Nollywood or musicians? Who are they?
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by deletrue: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wadeoye:

Who told you Yorubas want to break away from Nigeria? We belief in Nigeria and the reason we didnt support the confused secessionists from the east.

And by the way, are you telling me these tout leaders and despots are meeting to discuss the welfare of their ethnic groups? Only a jackass will believe this. Those guys are being sponsored by GEJ but the question is, what control do these touts have over the people? Can Fasheun win the polling booth in front of his house? Can he even rig there or snatch ballot box for GEJ there? I can assure you, he will be killed within minutes.
Please, Suen and other administrator, note this thread: he will be killed within seconds. To me this thread should be followed. It is extremely dangerous. I have read many comments that show high degree of foolishness, but will tell you that this one is totally unacceptable. While I agree that the number of people who are having the wrong traits are increasing, some extreme ones cannot be over looked.

3 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by deletrue: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wadeoye:

Who told you Yorubas want to break away from Nigeria? We belief in Nigeria and the reason we didnt support the confused secessionists from the east.

And by the way, are you telling me these tout leaders and despots are meeting to discuss the welfare of their ethnic groups? Only a jackass will believe this. Those guys are being sponsored by GEJ but the question is, what control do these touts have over the people? Can Fasheun win the polling booth in front of his house? Can he even rig there or snatch ballot box for GEJ there? I can assure you, he will be killed within minutes.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Gayigaskia(m): 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wow i see Mohamed Abacha as governor of Kano in2015

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
shigo slim: Fasheun is on know to yoruba ppl, quote me wrong fasheun a bastardize son of yoruba, he can't never represent yoruba bkos yoruba of 2day is quite different from different from the yoruba u sue to knw. No matter act fasheun did he is a failure, a betrayal to entire yoruba if care is taking 'll silent him hundred 100% assurance.
ol' boy na wa o! Read ur comments again slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
moscobabs: singing in my mother tongue 'Abosi pawon'po won di ore...ohun to pawon'po ni yo yan won' meaning 'they united by hypocrisy...what joined then will soon divide them '
APC, hear the lone voice crying in d wilderness.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

The only hypocrisy I see here is ur refusal to put ur brain to work.
Mustapha is the right hand man of the maximum ruler who stole massively from our collective wealth.
Buhari stole no dime.
buhahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Buhahahahahahahaha!!!! Eleyi gidi gaan! Buhahahahahahaha!!
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by denony(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
basilo101:
Ok na. Tunder go fire u nxt time u say "go back 2 ur village".

EASY
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by denony(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
maafen:
Remove your nose from W̶̲̥̅̊hε̲̣̣̣̥я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ you put am

E NO GREE COMOT OOOO, I WAN PERCEIVE AM COMPLETELY
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by ShineIt: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wadeoye:

It doesn't matter weather you people believe in Nigeria or not. Yorubas have got to go, join Togo and form a country there.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Gorrbachev: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Which group does Fasheun represent? BTW OPC has said times without number that its not a militia group. its not amorphous, they are homogeneous with fixed address and leadership.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by sirdave(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Its better to meet and dialogue than taking the extreme position which is violence.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by ShineIt: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gorrbachev: Which group does Fasheun represent? BTW OPC has said times without number that its not a militia group. its not amorphous, they are homogeneous with fixed address and leadership.

Fasheun is still the recognized leader of OPC weather you like it or not.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by danny301: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
The irony in this country is that the wrong people are the ones doing the right thing, and at the end, the right thing might be done in the wrong way and the whole thing becomes something else...... Just few days ago, Asari Dokubo said election or no election GEJ must be President in 2015 else there will war and today he is chatting democratic course for the country and canvassing for peace and unity...... By the way, i thought Mustapha is still an army officer, how comes he is so entangled in civilians' affairs?
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by redcliff: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
take dat: Fasheun is the most irresponsible Yoruba elder on the face of earth. He has turned to Al-Mustapha's carrier bag, traveling the length and breadth of the country bearing placards of questionable patriotism. A self-serving and manipulative 75-year-old man in the midst of other mercenary interests his kids age, all forming ethnic champion(s).

Lol. You gave them DAT'
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by MayorofLagos(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
I cant imagine any Oba in Yorubaland receiving terrorists and executioners as guests of honor, much more the Alaafin or even Ooni, the seats of Yoruba politics and culture respectively. But the seat of Nri power has just welcomed them warmly.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Gorrbachev: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Shine It:

Fasheun is still the recognized leader of OPC weather you like it or not.

Yes, Alaigbo OPC.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
danny301: The irony in this country is that the wrong people are the ones doing the right thing, and at the end, the right thing might be done in the wrong way and the whole thing becomes something else...... Just few days ago, Asari Dokubo said election or no election GEJ must be President in 2015 else there will war and today he is chatting democratic course for the country and canvassing for peace and unity...... By the way, i thought Mustapha is still an army officer, how comes he is so entangled in civilians' affairs?
pls stop commenting on nigerian issues if you know u are from benin republic!! Ur closeness to nigeria does not make u a nigerian ok! Back off niggaz..
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Seadox: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
to me fasheun has lost his integrity just because of money. as someone said the gathering is not complete untill shekau is invited. they are all working for jonathan. fasheun is representing his own interest not dat of yorubas
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Forwetinnah: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
shigo slim: Fasheun is on know to yoruba ppl, quote me wrong fasheun a bastardize son of yoruba, he can't never represent yoruba bkos yoruba of 2day is quite different from different from the yoruba u sue to knw. No matter act fasheun did he is a failure, a betrayal to entire yoruba if care is taking 'll silent him hundred 100% assurance.

It is a bigger insult for some1 like you to even insult Fasheun..did you type all the rubbish above out of annoyance or illiteracy, chai!! Some people dey suffer sha, see who wants to "silent" Fasheun "100% assurance"
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Forwetinnah: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: I cant imagine any Oba in Yorubaland receiving terrorists and executioners as guests of honor, much more the Alaafin or even Ooni, the seats of Yoruba politics and culture respectively. But the seat of Nri power has just welcomed them warmly.

They have welcomed, received and even given titles to WORST guest Mr..don't come here and sing nonsense praise and worship, these so called OBAs you're praising are politicians
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Demdem(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
frankyychiji: buhahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Buhahahahahahahaha!!!! Eleyi gidi gaan! Buhahahahahahaha!!

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by JubalTheophilus: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
This gathering is full of jokers. I just dont get it . Am so confused wif things that happen in Nigeria.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by MayorofLagos(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
For wetin nah?:

They have welcomed, received and even given titles to WORST guest Mr..don't come here and sing nonsense praise and worship, these so called OBAs you're praising are politicians

Dont respond with generics..please give specific names. I cant work with speculations.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by MayorofLagos(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
frankyychiji: pls stop commenting on nigerian issues if you know u are from benin republic!! Ur closeness to nigeria does not make u a nigerian ok! Back off niggaz..

Mumu, Asari has dual citizenship, he is a citizen of Benin Republic. Do you tell your creek warlord to shut up when he threatens Nigeria?
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by jpphilips(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2013
Perkins007: Well time tell where nigeria is heading to. i am not against there meeting if it is for the interest of all of us. We have to forgive our selves if this nation must move forward. United we stand and divided we fall Good morning

How can the meeting of never do wells, societal mis fit, ex cons, militants and fraudsters be in your interest? are you a hopeful con man?
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Itee4real(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2014
cool cool
funnyx: Gathering of the vultures!
Portends nothing other than death!!!
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by meforyou1(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2014
Post is since sept 2013
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 13, 2014
Davo93: Though i am yet to conclude on why Al-Mustapha should be released after killing Kudirat, but i am in support of this their coming together. It is a million times better than when hypocrites like Tinubu, Buhari, Amaechi and others come together...,

You're trying to remind Tinubu,Buhari, Amaechi and others can do to his enemies reverse psychology.... grin. Q
;
;
;
,Fresh Air!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship / Councillors Threaten To Sue Datti Baba-Ahmed Over ‘Treasonable Comment’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.