Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies (1064 Views)

Silly Relationship Mistakes Every Single Lady Regrettably Commit / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies by fungramot(f): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2013
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”
Re: A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies by quivah(f): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2013
all these still dont prove a thing!
Besides almost all Guys do this while in the toasting-early relationship level. At the end,they come out worse!
Guy: that's her
Friend: who?
Guy: the girl wey i tell you i wan y*nsh!!!
Re: A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies by Abbey2sam(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2013
quivah: all these still dont prove a thing!
Besides almost all Guys do this while in the toasting-early relationship level. At the end,they come out worse!

Hahahha!!!!
Na wa Oh
See this girls don dey know our secrets.....

@op ........you go wait taya
Re: A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies by quivah(f): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Hahahha!!!!
Na wa Oh
See this girls don dey know our secrets.....

@op ........you go wait taya
thank you!
Na only love-wrapper go fall for that crapcheesy
Re: A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies by fungramot(f): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2013
quivah: all these still dont prove a thing!
Not in all occations. A guy D̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ treat u in dis manner listed is atleast 80% reliable. I knw wot a̶̲̥̅♏ saying. "He who ave ears shud listen τ̅☺ what d prophet aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ saying" I don say my own Oº°˚˚°º
Re: A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies by fungramot(f): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2013
@op ........you go wait taya[/quote] a̶̲̥̅♏ married already ok? And a̶̲̥̅♏ enjoying my family. §ø a̶̲̥̅♏ sharing dis Fø̲̣̣я̅ d single ladies atleast τ̅☺ benefit from §ø that u guys Will nt take advantage of them. U hear me?
Re: A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies by quivah(f): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2013
fungramot: Not in all occations. A guy D̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ treat u in dis manner listed is atleast 80% reliable. I knw wot a̶̲̥̅♏ saying. "He who ave ears shud listen τ̅☺ what d prophet Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ saying" I don say my own Oº°˚˚°º
madam! I pity your ignorance..
Thank you for saying "its not in all occasions" but then,how would you know if you are in the right or twisted occasion?!..
Btw, its not 80% reliable.. players use this and more tactics,there is nothing reliable there!
Just pray for the best... actions can be misleading sometimes.
Thank God,a guy here is also against your view..

i dint know i was talking with a prophet sha!!
Madan prophet,please no prophecise rubbish 4 here!.
Re: A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies by fungramot(f): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
quivah:
madam! I pity your ignorance..
Thank you for saying "its not in all occasions" but then,how would you know if you are in the right or twisted occasion?!..
Btw, its not 80% reliable.. players use this and more tactics,there is nothing reliable there!
Just pray for the best... actions can be misleading sometimes.
Thank God,a guy here is also against your view..

i dint know i was talking with a prophet sha!!
Madan prophet,please no prophecise rubbish 4 here!.
common girl! U sound too hrtbroken and fustrated mayb bcs of Ūя̲̅ xperience. Mind u, all men aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not dsame. There is a fact that guys would play around bfor finding their true love. §ø work on urself. Ūя̲̅ attitude must b appealin τ̅☺ a guy Fø̲̣̣я̅ him τ̅☺ take u as his No1.

Let me appologise on bhalf of d guys D̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ hav gilted u. They Will make it up τ̅☺ u ok? grin
Re: A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies by quivah(f): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
fungramot: common girl! U sound too hrtbroken and fustrated mayb bcs of Ūя̲̅ xperience. Mind u, all men Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not dsame. There is a fact that guys would play around bfor finding their true love. §ø work on urself. Ūя̲̅ attitude must b appealin τ̅☺ a guy Fø̲̣̣я̅ him τ̅☺ take u as his No1.

Let me appologise on bhalf of d guys D̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊τ̲̣̣̥ hav gilted u. They Will make it up τ̅☺ u ok? grin
heyy!! Shoo!!
Do I look like those little girls who got their hearts broken after following your advise while their too good-type of guys you wrote here dumped their buttoms still?!.
Na Ya type dey mk me vex!! How does my replies make it seem have been heart broken?!
Prophet,can you also see me behind your phone's screen?
Please transfer your apologies to girls your message confused.
All in all; I'm not saying all guys are bad just letting you know all you wrote up There doesnt make a guy the better one!

*exits thread* na me find trouble as I comment.
Re: A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pics or it didnt happen undecided

(1) (Reply)

Brown Or Black Nipples, Which Do You Prefer ? / I Took It Too Far / I Started Looking For My Red Boxers After A One Night Stand With A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.