Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple (1617 Views)

4 Bad Sex Habits A Good Couple Won’t Attempt To Do / How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Check Out, Can This Two Make A Good Couple(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by teetee2(f): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2008
One of my resolution this year is to be married and a man that's younger in age (10 yrs difference) is in serious love even has already proposed. I dont know what to do. Your advices are welcome.
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by Busta(f): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2008
Its all about love and trust.
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by dyabman(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2008
i think the sex is good for both of them, dido pelu Ikanra , ummmmmmmmmm it wont last , im sure of it
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by Busta(f): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2008
dyabman:

i think the sex is good for both of them, dido pelu Ikanra , ummmmmmmmmm it wont last , im sure of it

Do u guys always have to be soooo immature about everything?
please grow up abeg!

or rather . . . if u've got nuthing better to say . . . "SHUT UR ROTTEN GUTS"!!
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by dyabman(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2008
Busta:

Do u guys always have to be soooo immature about everything?
please grow up abeg!

or rather . . . if u've got nuthing better to say . . . "SHUT UR ROTTEN GUTS"!!

oh common what up with that huh, u dont have to be mad at me afterall u are not the poster,
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by Busta(f): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2008
dyabman:

oh common what up with that huh, u don't have to be mad at me afterall u are not the poster,

i don't have to be poster but please be polite and show some respect for ursef and others on here.
she only asked for an advice.
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by dyabman(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2008
Its okay , my advice to her or he is not good for them, too old dont u think?
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by Templa(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2008
love and trust? ok

when u become 50 he is 40

anyway get ready to entertain younger ladies in ur absence
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by Busta(f): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2008
Templa:

love and trust? ok

when u become 50 he is 40

anyway get ready to entertain younger ladies in your absence

Please u pple shld not just read . . .read and understand.
More reason that I said TRUST!!
if u trust him enough that he won't to do such . . .why not, if not??
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by Godalone(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2008
My sister nothing spoil,for as long as there is trust and love.Go on sohun.
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by Templa(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2008
@ BUSTA

i'm sure u r not being realistic. this gal needs true scenarion answers and not fictitious ones. ok. my advice to her is true life.
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by Busta(f): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2008
Templa:

@ BUSTA

i'm sure you're not being realistic. this girl needs true scenarion answers and not fictitious ones. ok. my advice to her is true life.

I am being very realistic as the lady concerned is not 20yrs old . . .she is 40yrs and should know better than that.

You saying that "True life" that the guy will have wondering eyes when she's 50 and he's 40 is realistic? Please . . some, and not all men are like that. . . life is short abeg. Even if she marries someone who is 50yrs, same age as her, or she marries a man 60yrs old. . . if he's going to cheat, he will cheat.
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by dyabman(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2008
Busta:

I am being very realistic as the lady concerned is not 20yrs old . . .she is 40yrs and should know better than that.

You saying that "True life" that the guy will have wondering eyes when she's 50 and he's 40 is realistic? Please . . .some and not all men are like that. . . life is short abeg. Even if she marries someone who is 50yrs, same age as her, or she marries a man 60yrs old. . . if he's going to cheat, he will cheat.

Period
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by tngtech(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2008
Busta:

Its all about love and trust.

what a good answer.
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by smooooooth: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2008
there is nothing wrong with that,especially if both of them have been in marriage before,probably they got divorced or lost a partner,they can look out for each other.anyway basically,any manner or level of relationship can work once there's love.
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by iceland(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2008
Busta:

Age or no age dont you guys think we should ask her why she's just getting married at 40yrs?if the guy is good for her is she good for the guy?if we want perfect union the two sides should be considered!@poster WHY ARE U GETTING MARRIED AT 40?Am just trying to help o!
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by Busta(f): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2008
iceland:

Age or no age don't you guys think we should ask her why she's just getting married at 40yrs?if the guy is good for her is she good for the guy?if we want perfect union the two sides should be considered!@poster WHY ARE You GETTING MARRIED AT 40?Am just trying to help o!

Thats none of ur business . . .if she like make she marry @ 70.
everybody ain't the same and no get the same head or destiny abeg
maybe she didn't find the perfect someone she was looking for, maybe she be divorcee . . it ain't got nuthing to do with the question she asked. If she wanted u to know . . .she would have included in her post.

Goshh . . .u pple sef!
Re: Can A Man Of 30yrs And Woman Of 40yrs Be A Good Couple by neily(f): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2008
Busta:

You saying that "True life" that the guy will have wondering eyes when she's 50 and he's 40 is realistic? Please . . some, and not all men are like that. . . life is short abeg. Even if she marries someone who is 50yrs, same age as her, or she marries a man 60yrs old. . . if he's going to cheat, he will cheat.

almost same as what TEMPLA said

(1) (Reply)

I Am In The Middle Of A Love Triangle, Urgent Advise Needed. / OWERRI Babe Wey Get Time.......sexy And Fun To Be With / Couples Wearing Matching Outfits Yay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.