Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (126107 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 5:43am On Dec 02, 2014
Babe2sure:

Detective/thrillers (my best)
Satire
Sci-fi
Adventure
Motivationals.
Management books- I like reading leadership books.

I don't read
Fantasy
About vampires (never read it, but I do watch it)
Romance (I read that a lot in secondary school, but I have since got bored of it. Can't touch it with a ten meter pole)
Nice one.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Babe2sure(f): 6:01am On Dec 02, 2014
Tushkid74:

Nice one.

Thanks.

Bia Tushkid74, you have not answered the question,what are you currently reading?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2014
Purple Hibiscus- reading it. A 3rd time.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Babe2sure:

Thanks.

Bia Tushkid74, you have not answered the question,what are you currently reading?

Nah kungfu novel sis,(wuxia).
"Legend Of The White-Haired Demoness" by Liang Yusheng.

Fighting done start 4 dat John Grisham book u dey read?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Babe2sure(f): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tushkid74:

Nah kungfu novel sis,(wuxia).
"Legend Of The White-Haired Demoness" by Liang Yusheng.

Fighting done start 4 dat John Grisham book u dey read?

Ok.

Hehehe! Yes o. Fighting proper don start.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Babe2sure:

Ok.

Hehehe! Yes o. Fighting proper don start.
If thats the case I go check am out tomorrow cheesy.

Funny enough, have never sampled a book by John Grisham.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Babe2sure(f): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tushkid74:

Hehehe! That is to say- you be jjc niyen o.

Start with 'The Firm' (my best of his books, so far) come back and thank me later cheesy
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tushkid74:

Going to John Grisham for action? Lol *unlooks*
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 4:02am On Dec 08, 2014
Babe2sure:

Hehehe! That is to say- you be jjc niyen o.

Start with 'The Firm' (my best of his books, so far) come back and thank me later cheesy

I couldnt lay my hand on the book you recommended,would you suggest another?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 4:04am On Dec 08, 2014
danthamccoy:

Going to John Grisham for action? Lol *unlooks*
Hehe y now?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Babe2sure(f): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tushkid74:

I couldnt lay my hand on the book you recommended,would you suggest another?

Sidney sheldon- Master of the game, Rage of angels, If tomorrow comes, Tell me your dreams,Doomsday Conspiracy.

John Grisham- A time to kill, The runaway jury, The testament.

Hadley Chase- My laugh comes last, I'll bury my dead, There is always a price tag, The vulture is a patient bird, The way the cookies crumble..

Mario Puzo- The Godfather

Jeffery Archer- Kane and Abel

Robert Ludlum- Matarese cycle, Bourne series, Pacifal Mosaic.

Mary Higgins Clark- I'll be seeing you, the cradle will fall.

Those are my best novels, from the above authors.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by LaurinaDavid(f): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Season of Imperfection By Dele Elempe
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Babe2sure:

Sidney sheldon- Master of the game, Rage of angels, If tomorrow comes, Tell me your dreams,Doomsday Conspiracy.

John Grisham- A time to kill, The runaway jury, The testament.

Hadley Chase- My laugh comes last, I'll bury my dead, There is always a price tag, The vulture is a patient bird, The way the cookies crumble..

Mario Puzo- The Godfather

Jeffery Archer- Kane and Abel

Robert Ludlum- Matarese cycle, Bourne series, Pacifal Mosaic.

Mary Higgins Clark- I'll be seeing you, the cradle will fall.

Those are my best novels, from the above authors.

Wow, thats a lot,u be bibliophile o.
Thx.I would have love to start with JHC,but have had little success finding his e-books .
I'll check-out Robert Ludlum first.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
NR: Goldfinger by Ian Fleming,page 19.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Babe2sure(f): 6:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Tushkid74:

Wow, thats a lot,u be bibliophile o.
Thx.I would have love to start with JHC,but have had little success finding his e-books .
I'll check-out Robert Ludlum first.

Lol.......u be rookie o cheesy
You're welcome.
I have JHC e-books. Apart from that, the hard copy is not expensive nah.
Okay.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by realsmartazz(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wonderful thread.... with wonderful inspirations from readaholics. U guys have jus rekindled the novel reading fire that died in me ten years ago! Daalu nu!

Reading If tomorrow comes, pg 192....
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Reading Richdad Poordad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Am on page 42
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Funjosh(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2014
Am reading Animal Farm by George Orwel my 5th time of reading it cool

Ghostlady:
Reading Richdad Poordad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Am on page 42
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Funjosh:
Am reading Animal Farm by George Orwel my 5th time of reading it cool

grin grin you dey follow me kakiri ni? tongue
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by dejt4u(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2014
1) The Mysterious Dancer: a 110-page pry skul novel.

2) Providential Provision by Charles' Ogbulogbo: a Junior sec. Skul novel (my third time of reading though!)

3) Futile Endeavour: a Junior sec. Skul novel (my second time of reading)

4) About to start re-reading of J. O Fagunwa Series..
-Ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole,
-Igbo Olodumare,
-Ireke Onibudo,
-Irinkerindo ninu igbo olodumare,
-Asiri olodumare.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by dejt4u(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2014
Pls where can I find the book 'nineteen eighty four' by George Orwell?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Funjosh(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2014
grin grin grin

Ghostlady:
grin grin you dey follow me kakiri ni? tongue
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Funjosh(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2014
Bale street Boundary Market in Ajegunle

dejt4u:
Pls where can I find the book 'nineteen eighty four' by George Orwell?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by dejt4u(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Funjosh:
Bale street Boundary Market in Ajegunle

tnx
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Wolef7(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Purpose Driven Life - Rick Warren
Use Your Memory - Tony Buzan
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Funjosh(m): 3:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Though I have the ebook with me, if you care for it

dejt4u:
tnx
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by dejt4u(m): 5:36am On Dec 16, 2014
Funjosh:
Though I have the ebook with me, if you care for it

wow..that's good..pls which state are you staying?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Funjosh(m): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Presently in Auchi Edo State but will be in Lagos this week

dejt4u:
wow..that's good..pls which state are you staying?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by dejt4u(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Funjosh:
Presently in Auchi Edo State but will be in Lagos this week

eh ya..m presently in osogbo, osun state.. Dnt worry, i will gt it in bookshops here.. Thanks so much
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Funjosh(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Send me ur email so I can forward it to ur inbox

dejt4u:

eh ya..m presently in osogbo, osun state.. Dnt worry, i will gt it in bookshops here.. Thanks so much
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by dejt4u(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2014
Funjosh:
Send me ur email so I can forward it to ur inbox

i thought you are talking about the hard copy befor..
Thanks so much..
Dejt4u@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.