Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,509 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Woes Of A Nigerian Teacher, Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woes Of A Nigerian Teacher, Part 1 (612 Views)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) / My Primary 4 Teacher Part 4 / Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woes Of A Nigerian Teacher, Part 1 by EFULEFU1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
i am a teacher and had intimate rlationship with a 15 yr old girl in j.s.s 1 after she seduced me.though i never had canal knowledge of her, i proposed love to her, kissed her, laid on her and did other very sttupid things. i am now so ashamed of myself and have regretted my acts but anytime i go to her class, i am traumatized. again sometimes i am tempted to go back to her when i spot her. pls how do i handle this issue? i have genuinely repented and i pray God will forgive me.please help me
Re: Woes Of A Nigerian Teacher, Part 1 by EFULEFU1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
i am also tempted to suspect i was charmed spiritually by the girl since she is even not that attractive. and often i erekt when i see her. pls i need spiritual insight to this matter as well.i dont know how it will go if i confess to the school. please advise me, and yes dont insult me cas i already know the bad teacher i have been. i was badly tempted. please help
Re: Woes Of A Nigerian Teacher, Part 1 by temi4fash(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
dis guy dai crze.. u promise to luve and cherish a 15 year old gal.....

dis thread na waste of precious MB...

child molester

go tell ur pastor for church

SMH..
#Yerimafamilymember
Re: Woes Of A Nigerian Teacher, Part 1 by uniqueren(f): 12:07am On Sep 14, 2013
dancing skelewu......skel.... eh??

wait until the girl papa catch you, the spiritual insight will stare you right in the face

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only / Woman Wrapper / She Wants A Perfect Relationship Wit Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.