Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes (7151 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Who Will Deflower Me? Frustrated Single Lady Cries Out / Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Orikinla(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2011
I have noticed that single Nigerian ladies really get upset and edgy at the sight of Nigerian bachelors who are still bluffing single women.

In fact the older single ladies are more annoyed when they see upwardly mobile and happy go lucky Nigerian bachelors dating younger women. Because these younger women between ages 18 and 30 are actually tough competition for the older women above 30. And their population keeps doubling daily as young female secondary school leavers hit the street and the female graduates hit the road to either get a dream job or hook a dream man!

Why should the aging single ladies think these innocent bachelors are responsible for their STILL SINGLE AND SEARCHING (SSS) status?

It is really more frustrating for them, because older single men can date younger single women and the society permits and accepts it as natural and normal. But the same largely hypocritical elders of the society would frown and sneer at older single women dating younger single men.

Sincerely, I do really empathize with the SSS ladies in Nigeria, but they would fare better if they stop blaming bachelors for their loneliness and unhappiness.
Cheer up single ladies!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
I know the biological clock does not stop and never clicks in your favour.
But learn to use all the options available to you.
You don't need to be married to be a mother and a good one for that matter.
And you don't have to be a home-breaker to get married too.
Leave another man's wife alone to enjoy her husband!
Lest you forget, what goes around comes around someday and somehow.

The sooner these legions of frustrated single ladies cheer up and decide to date any single older man or younger man, the better, healthier and happier they would be.

Look dear SSS sisters, if you want to go out with younger single guys in Nigeria, go for them, even the undergraduates and graduate students on and off campus.

If the older single guys who are "Aristos" can date and mate with younger campus babes, then you older single women can also date younger campus boys, even if they have mojos of ordinary 3 inches penile length.
Actually it has been medically proved that only 3 inches of the mojo is all a guy needs to satisfy a lady in sex.

You deserve to be single and happy and not single and miserable.

Trends are changing by the day as men all over the world no longer have to marry to have babies.
They prefer to have an open relationship without being lured or compelled into monogamy.

Why do you think majority of  married men are cheating on their wives?
They are bored of monogamy!

You see married men sexually harassing their housemaids or chasing younger women instead of being tied up with their aging wives for life!
Marriage should not be like serving a life sentence!

Would you prefer to marry the bachelor who would cheat on you tomorrow or simply date him and even have a baby for him and still remain single to stay on dating him or switch to another hotter guy to do the map reading of your mountains and valleys?

Yes, my dear I know that marriage gives you security and respect in the society.
But which society?
The society of hypocrites who are just paying mere lip service and eye service to their religious tenets and societal ethics, but indulge in acts contrary to their so called beliefs?
Who is fooling whom?

Do you know that some women do come on the romance forum with black eyes from fights with their nasty guys?
Any single woman who accepts to be battered by a man before getting married is going to end up losing her respect and pride of place when married to him.Like the man who even went as far beating his wife at the Mr. Biggs fast foods restaurant in Lagos and then slept with the sister in-law of his neighbour right under the nose of his miserable wife.

Let us be realistic.

Who says a woman cannot be fulfilled without marriage?
From Oprah Winfrey to Funmi Iyanda, Mo Abudu, Chioma Ude, Genevieve Nnaji and Stephanie Okereke who has even achieved more as a single woman than when she was married and miserable.

I wish you can read my lips now.
Stop feeling frustrated and bitching here and there and look at the good examples of the SINGLE, SUCCESSFUL AND SATISFIED WOMEN (SSSW) and go on and fulfill your dreams and in fact there are bachelors who can help you all the way to the top from the bedroom to the boardroom.

C'mon SSS ladies, go and rock the world!

For more on how to survive the dog eat dog world, read my latest book In the House of Dogs, available on http://www.amazon.com/House-Dogs-ebook/dp/B0065KCBE2.
Includes free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet

Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Dyt(f): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2011
anoda agony of daddy orikinla
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by slimyem: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
unkle orki,why are your posts always contradictry?
Why not try align you brain (like your brothers lefu and tellfoolish) in one direction so we know what you are really fighting for.
I tire for you o.
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Andrew3(m): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
Dyt:

anoda agony of daddy orikinla
dyt may i nyash u angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by 195(f): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
subscribing

Nigerian women should hit their heads together on this one

Clearly this one is a case of CLASH OF THE TITANS 2
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Dyt(f): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
awww DREW cm closer
wanna whisper 2 u
*BITES HIS EAR*
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Andrew3(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2011
Dyt:

awww DREW cm closer
wanna whisper 2 u
*BITES HIS EAR*
AAAAAAAAAh oo ti kpa mi ooooo, awo nwot mi oooo abasi di mi oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by freecocoa(f): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
I wonder which people dey buy the rubbish he claims to write,old foool mscheeew.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Andrew3(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
Dyt:

awww DREW cm closer
wanna whisper 2 u
*BITES HIS EAR*
But you nyashed 4 guys on nairaland, the 3rd one was a black guy and that counts 2 grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dlmaooo
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Dyt(f): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
well actually i v nyanshed erm
cant rem
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
slimyem:

unkle orki,why are your posts always contradictry?
Why not try align you brain (like your brothers lefu and tellfoolish) in one direction so we know what you are really fighting for.
I tire for you o.

I am on the side of the facts of the prevailing realities of these interesting times.
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Jck5(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
Sss ladies pls dont blame us for ur status. blame d govt. cos i can tell u if 5oo guys gets a well secured job b4 january, 500 sss ladies wld b married sooner than u think.
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by slimyem: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
Orikinla:

I am on the side of the facts of the prevailing realities of these interesting times.
congratulations then
More palm oil to your elbow!
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by 195(f): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

I wonder which people dey buy the rubbish he claims to write,old foool mscheeew.

FALLS DOWN - GETS UP AND FALLS DOWN AGAIN
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Dyt(f): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2011
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by 195(f): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
^Easy old man easy

Thats my sister ure talking about here

Kip writing book eh?

I hope you sell them to UNFA in malawi kiss
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Orikinla(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

^Easy old man easy

Thats my sister ure talking about here

Kip writing book eh?

I hope you sell them to UNFA in malawi kiss

How much has she made from forking many guys?
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Mcleo007(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
Its all poverty!  undecided
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Dyt(f): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
d man above me jst said it all
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Dyt(f): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^ babe u dont nid stress ursef
Mcleo007 already said it all
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by freecocoa(f): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
^
Sweerry no mind me o jare,I just dey use the hediot test my typing skills ni.
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Parisgoodman(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
ORINKILA, u wrote well, if they like they should go and drown in Misisippi, Nigerians wont read and they wont know, there is something they say''if u want to hide something from african, put it in writing'' As for SSS, time's a luxury, not everybody can afford it(u better put a ring on) i will like to read more of ur works.
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by lolaluv1(f): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
Mr Orikinla

I've noticed how you always love giving advice to the Nigerian ladies, especially the single ones.
Kudos for your 'effort'. But aren't you being a hypocrite, considering that you're not so different? I mean. . .have you taken a long, hard look at yourself in a mirror recently? You are not exactly a spring chicken too, you know.

Yeah, yeah. We get it. You're a man. You can marry at seventy. But then, no child wants a Methuselah huffing and gasping behind them as they play in the yard. It's your type that your hip gets dislocated while chasing your child to discipline them, just cause you think it's a good idea to marry as an old man since you don't have a biological clock ticking away. Go and settle your life and leave Naija girls alone. Atleast, if you get married to one of those your numerous 'models', you have saved the world from one more SSS.

So you don't need to take Panadol for our headache. . . .
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by islamrules(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2011
This is just Hallucination. Its not working for white people sef.

Those Oyinbo single girls will claim they want to remain single and later found them struggling with a guy for marriage.

They always claim to be Misss All-in-all, but the fact is, they have a husband figure somewhere (Although they may not marry in the public.)

Yet they come out the are better off without a man.
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by coogar: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2011
J@ck5:

Sss ladies pls dont blame us for your status. blame d govt. cos i can tell u if 500 guys gets a well secured job b4 january, 500 sss ladies wld b married sooner than u think.

the most intelligent post on the thread!

poverty has a big role to play in the nigerian scene.
a lot of eligible bachelors are jobless and they are scared to enter into marriage with no promise of a better future.

nigerian bachelors actually love the nigerian ladies to marry but these men have been rendered useless by the government.
get these men employed and i can assure you 500 single ladies would be getting married every week.
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by DaDoctor: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hi Free t-o-t-o! cool cool
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Idowuogbo(f): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
^d asawo u carry lastnite jazz u ni :-see obo awin o da.U loosing it cheesy

@daddi orki

Emmmh can I suggest u go sand surfing in d sahara desert u nid a holiday sharply u no see book wan crazzeee u

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by bekay911(f): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^d asawo u carry lastnite jazz u ni :-see obo awin o da.U loosing it cheesy

@daddi orki

Emmmh can I suggest u go sand surfing in d sahara desert u nid a holiday sharply u no see book wan crazzeee u
Falls into toilet bowl. U too dey vex BTW ur eyes r lookn emm? Make i no talk ooo
@ okirika pls go sand surfin lyk idowuu said or improve ur own live n let sleeping babes lie
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Goldieluks: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
Dementia patient of NL.
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by coogar: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

Dementia patient of NL.

i actually think you'll be a perfect fit for orikinla.
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by Goldieluks: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
coogar:

i actually think you'll be a perfect fit for orikinla.

Even if I were single @ 58.its a no no.
Besides u must hate me for suggesting such!
Re: Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes by randyorton: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
guys,how old is this Orikinla?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Serious Warning To Kossyablaze! / Men Only - 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly!! / What Is The Most Terrible Sex You've Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.