Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. (35945 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2013

Fashola Visits Adiyan Water Works Expansion Project, Says State has Planned Water Supply till 2020

Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Tuesday paid an inspection visit to the on-going expansion of Adiyan Water Works to deliver 70 million gallons of water per day, stating that the present administration has planned water supply for the state till year 2020.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2013

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2013

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2013

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2013

Very huge and impressive terminal for a Jetty...
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2013

Fashola Continues Inspection Of Projects, Warns Residents On Dangers Of Environmental Abuse

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), Thursday continued his inspection of on-going projects across the State, reiterating the commitment of his administration to the safety of life even as he warned members of the public against encroachment on lands and properties belonging to Government.

Governor Fashola, who began his inspection from the drainage projects along WEMCO Road, also inspected the Shogunro Scheme Phase 1 and 2 Lagos HOMS in Ogba, the Yaya Abatan/College Road Upgrading project in Ifako-Ijaiye, the Ogo-Oluwa Road Network project also in Ifako-Ijaiye, the proposed Digital Village
(Katangowa), Amikanle, the Elere Channel and Ayinke House Upgrade in Ikeja.

Fielding questions from Government House Correspondents after the intensive inspection, Governor Fashola expressed dismay over the attitude of the people towards their environment, warning that the way people treat their environment today would affect everyone in future.

Pointing out that the responsibility of government is to save life and property, Governor Fashola condemned the way people defecate and urinate on the bare ground, pour fuel, engine oil and other chemicals indiscriminately in the name of doing business. He also urged the utilization of cemeteries for burials as against burying the dead in residential areas.

"For me, it is not about doing business today. It is what will happen in 20 years time. We are living in a way that we are abusing the environment. Simply because we want to do business, so we defecate on the road, we urinate, we pour engine oil and we pour fuel on the road because we are running okada business. Even we have to increase the use of cemeteries in burying our dead", the Governor said.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Goddex:

Lagos does not have reliable public water supply like other cities. Simple! All these small boys typing lies with their phones need to travel out. Let that guy visit either Abuja or Calabar and experience public water supply.
I could help him, Abeokuta is not far away, some places there have reliable public water supply.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2013

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Italiano1: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
plaindealer:

You are enabling them, please leave them alone, they've derailed enough already.

What do you have to gain by going back and forth with trolls?

Please leave them alone for the sake of the thread..

Exactly my thoughts, it is a waste of time engaging with 2 posters who have consistently been spewing imbecilic comments all day. You can tell that these are jealous folks who are secretly ashamed of their own homelands and desperately covet a land they are immigrants in and will forever remain so.

I will advise that you reserve your comments till if and when any intelligent opposition shows up and I doubt it very much. The report cards have been issued and comparing Fashola and Akpabio's achievements is just nonsensical. Akpabio cannot successfully manage Alimosho Local Government not to talk of Lagos State.

It will be very interesting if Freeglobe can do a similar comparative analysis between his own state Governor and Fashola. I will not hold my breath.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by 1wolex85: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I could help him, Abeokuta is not far away, some places there have reliable public water supply.
Pls which area in abk is this?
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Fashola Inspects, Expresses Satisfaction Over Progress of Work On Isale Gangan Urban Regeneration Residential Development Project

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
Italiano1:

Exactly my thoughts, it is a waste of time engaging with 2 posters who have consistently been spewing imbecilic comments all day. You can tell that these are jealous folks who are secretly ashamed of their own homelands and desperately covet a land they are immigrants in and will forever remain so.

I will advise that you reserve your comments till if and when any intelligent opposition shows up and I doubt it very much. The report cards have been issued and comparing Fashola and Akpabio's achievements is just nonsensical. Akpabio cannot successfully manage Alimosho Local Government not to talk of Lagos State.

It will be very interesting if Freeglobe can do a similar comparative analysis between his own state Governor and Fashola. I will not hold my breath.

Before you commence your own dossier of noise making.

There is a certain post below which your loud mouthed crew haven't done justice yet.

Care to be the hero grin.

t-something:
Fashola will read this thread and be happy his being worshiped and continue to scam you guys the more by cutting tape at every gutter completed by someone.
Let's look at all the project and pictures displayed here, one by one...
Schools..... How many of such schools that are displayed here are in Lagos? How many of you here who worship Fashola can entrust your kids to such schools? Why don't you show us pictures of schools in use and not the ones they are commissioning? Now the big question how many of this school rehabilitation projects are SOLELY funded by LASG? Please anyone replying should do that with a list so we can verify else quite quoting cos I will ignore you.

Water ..... How come despite all these water projects posted here, 80% of Lagosians still don't have public water? How many of you can be sincere to your God and say you actually use this water projects posted here or anyone at all? OK, they are only used to prove Fashola has provided water. Even at that which and which particular water works is fully funded by LASG, please be careful when listing them cos I have got the list of world bank assisted water projects in Lagos and most of them were commissioned by Fashola in his usual manner.

Skill Acquisition - Aren't you ashamed that you displayed Cosharis Training centre as part of LASG project? Because he called Fashola to commission it and offered a partnership with LASG, now its termed a visionary project from Fashola. Ask how much did Fashola invest there? Name and show us skill acquisition centres solely built by Fashola .

Housing - For you to even enumerate this as Fashola's project shows how ignorant you are of government. I am sure you are one of those kids who ejaculate when you see this Con man cuts any tape. The houses schemes you mentioned and posted here are private sector driven and the few with LASG participation are funded from Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria. I challenge you to prove me wrong!!!

Security - You display vans and security gadgets fully provided by the support of private/ corporate bodies using the vehicle of Lagos Security Trust Fund. How much did LASG donate to the trust fund? Haba facts are sacred. Even the Police vans donated by MTN just last week, the Con man was at hand to cut the tape like as if LASG contributed a dime for even the spare tires of any of the vans.

Agriculture - Like seriously , I am surprised someone could post Fashola's picture in an agric mart as an achievement!! I even saw one pix Eko rice!! Please which of you have seen or eaten this Eko rice? Which of you go to this Agric mart Fashola snapped pictures with? How many of these Agric marts are there in the entire Lagos state? How has this Agric mart helped in reducing the prices of food in Lagos state? These are questions sensible pple should ask and not looking and beautiful colored pictures.

Public works - I saw pictures of a beautiful building being inaugurated and so many road construction equipments, but I would still like to ask , If LASG owns all these equipments, then repairing LASG shouldn't be a problem!! At least you can use these guys to embark on regular maintenance of roads and even construction of minor Road works. You should ask yourself why is that pothole at your busstop still there even after one year? Where are these guys being used ? Or are they just for photo propaganda?

Overall if Fashola has performed as you claim, can you sincerely say your life is better?

Has you travel time within Lagos improved?

Have you enjoyed better healthcare services from LASG hospitals and hence quit using private hospitals?

Can you sleep comfortable at night in Lagos feeling secured or can you walk at night on the streets of Lagos feeling safe?

Have you been able to buy food cheaper than before?

Has your business fared better under Fashola's economic policies?

These are questions you should answer between yourself and your God, don't reply me cos it affects only you

Let me stop here for now. I will be willing to engage anyone with sensible comments on a debate free of insults and mudslinging but purely on facts and figures.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
Double grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
Italiano1:

The fact is, all they have is trolling and derailing which is a good sign that they are hurting so no need to go back n forth with them. We don't have to get down to their miserable level because we have more than enough projects and pictures to speak for us while all they have is their pain and misery...

Do you see them countering with their own projects and pictures? No.

Just ignore their miserable existence..
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal: Double grin
LMAOOOOOO, serving them that questionnaire from t-something is like spraying insecticides at mosquitoes, even though they swear Fashola is the best thing since slice bread, they disappear after reading the questionnaire again and again!!! Epic! The only guy that tried to answer the questionnaire did so bad even Fashola will disown him. That questionnaire is what you call reality check, it needs it's own thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
LMAOOOOOO, serving them that questionnaire from t-something is like spraying insecticides at mosquitoes, even though they swear Fashola is the best thing since slice bread, they disappear after reading the questionnaire again and again!!! Epic! The only guy that tried to answer the questionnaire did so bad even Fashola will disown him. That questionnaire is what you call reality check, it needs it's own thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na Who wants to be a Millionaire. Eko Oni Baje edition. grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
1wolex85:
Pls which area in abk is this?
ve forgotten the names but those areas opposite Government house, prisons abi customs quarters all. have constant pipeborne water
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by luvmijeje(f): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Pls, will you guyz stop polluting this thread. If you have facts to back-up your allegation and gossip, present it.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Demdem(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
its interesting to note that those diminishing Fasholas achievement has absolutely nothing more to showcase for us from Akpabio. All i keep seeing is dozens of Fashola working and nothing from akpabio. Even those ho claim to live in Aka Ibom have nothing to show us. It proves how utterly useless the governor is.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Italiano1: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

Before you commence your own dossier of noise making.

There is a certain post below which your loud mouthed crew haven't done justice yet.

Care to be the hero grin.

It is apparent that you are very intellectually lazy and inept because if you go through the thread, the answers to that post have been glaringly provided. I am not here to respond to your disgraceful, unintelligible nitpicking.

Do you not think you are a disgrace by constantly referring to other people's post as some form of validation for your gross incompetence at expressing your own position? Can you provide a simple analysis on the topic of this thread? Of course you cannot but as usual - because it is intrinsically ingrained in your DNA, you will criticize other people's achievements and fail to assess the failures in your own land.

Any sane, discerning and self respecting individual can easily tell that a comparison between Fashola and Akpabio as administrators is a misnomer.

You are sounding like a little kid jumping up and down because his mother bought him a 3rd hand toy from the Okrika market; if Fashola is not doing a good job, why is Ekene Dili Chukwu and other Ibo transporters making millions every year by facilitating the emigration of millions of Ibo people to Lagos and the SW? If you want the answer to that question, put on your thinking cap if you have one and go through this thread all over again before you started derailing it.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
Italiano1:

It is apparent that you are very intellectually lazy and inept because if you go through the thread, the answers to that post have been glaringly provided. I am not here to respond to your disgraceful, unintelligible nitpicking.

Do you not think you are disgrace by constantly referring to other people's post as some form of validation for your gross incompetence at expressing your own position? Can you provide a simple analysis on the topic of this thread? Of course you cannot but as usual - because it is intrinsically ingrained in your DNA, you will criticize other people's achievements and fail to assess the failures in your own land.

Any sane, discerning and self respecting individual can easily tell that a comparison between Fashola and Akpabio as administrators is a misnomer.

You are sounding like a little kid jumping up and down because his mother bought him a 3rd hand toy from the Okrika market; if Fashola is not doing a good job, why is Ekene Dili Chukwu and other Ibo transporters making millions every year by facilitating the emigration of millions of Ibo people to Lagos and the SW? If you want the answer to that question, put on your thinking cap if you have one and go through this thread all over again before you started derailing it.

All the nonsense above did not address a whiff of the post by T-something.

How can just a simple post by T- Baba disgrace you loud mouthed ediots embarassed
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by russellino: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nice one t-something. Millions of people are hypnotized by pictures and brash talk. Let the facts and figures speak for themselves.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2013

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2013

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
russellino: Nice one t-something. Millions of people are hypnotized by pictures and brash talk. Let the facts and figures speak for themselves.

T Baba post is too toxic for the noise makers.

Even the OP is afraid to even go close to it.

Who wants to be Millionaire, Eko Oni baje edition grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
Development of tourism sites including Vlekete Slave Market at the Posukoh Quarters

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by tsomething: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
ba7man: So you can't pay 200grand to avoid a lifetime of bills?? How intelligent of you and your friend.

They asked if LASG provided water supply and I am a witness that they did......now the question is "Why did i sink a borehole"?? You guys aint got nothing to say.

From what you posted above, I could deduce 3 things .

1. LASG water isn't affordable hence you feel it's cheaper to drill and maintain your private borehole .
2. LASG water isn't clean hence you cannot trust it for anything other than for washing cars
3. LASG water isn't steady hence you prefer to use a private borehole where you can conveniently guarantee steady water using a float switch to pump water for storage .
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Italiano1: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

All the nonsense above did not address a whiff of the post by T-something.

How can just a simple post by T- Baba disgrace you loud mouthed ediots embarassed

Just as I imagined, you have come up with your never ending foaming of the mouth comments.

I know you can never ever understand this but I am sure by the time you circulate it around your village, someone can at least elucidate on the fundamentals of the contents:

http://www.ft.com/cms/5752734c-c2f4-11e2-bbbd-00144feab7de.pdf

Lagos is the 13th Largest economy in Africa and getting accolades from knowledgeable investment analysts from the Financial Times. All those achievements explained in the article was not achieved by idioticc boasting but by hard work, excellent administrative planning and visionary thinking.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2013

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Pics Of A Soldier Showing Captives Rescued From Boko Haram In Banki Town Love / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo / Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.