Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,564 members, 7,861,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland (13382 Views)

Best Of Logicboy Series........ / A Song For Maclatunji From Logicboy Aka Macdaddy01 / Why Aisha2 Left Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
Why is so much drama always coming out of this section, even politics section does not have fights this deep. This section should be deleted and don't you people have lives outside nairaland? Looking forward to the first nairaland suicide note.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by funkybaby(f): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
Joavid: Neva liked the religion section...when viewing most of threads i just shake my head.

Same here.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Caracta(f): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
*looks around*

I am looking for satanist.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 15, 2013
Ishilove:
What da...?!? angry

Please, I would very much love to see those screen shots that you claim I sent Logicboy. If you can't post those screen shots on this thread, I'll ask the mods to ban you for posting false info on NL. You have two hours. Your time starts now.
LMAO!! Why you deny am naa?!! grin grin
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2013
Seun: Good riddance. Logicboy is a troll. Atheists who are not trolls are very welcome in this section. Trolls of all religions are not welcome. QED.
You don't know your place. Your lack of professionalism is dumbfounding, jeez! How can one be so clueless on how to handle things, I just can't deal!
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by ZN2: 12:30am On Sep 15, 2013
What a joke thread. You wanna leave, what else do you want other than a big clear 'Log out' button? You want a farewell party too?

An attempt to send a message to a user suddenly becomes a big issue too? Flat IQs everywhere. SMH

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2013
~ZN~:
What a joke thread. You wanna leave, what else do you want other than a big clear 'Log out' button? You want a farewell party too?

An attempt to send a message to a user suddenly becomes a big issue too? Flat IQs everywhere. SMH

He wasn't the one that created the thread. Oga, your amebo skill is too low tongue
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by MEILYN(m): 12:34am On Sep 15, 2013
hehehe, Funny thread.....
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by MEILYN(m): 12:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Wu Zetian:
You don't know your place. Your lack of professionalism is dumbfounding, jeez! How can one be so clueless on how to handle things, I just can't deal!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed u get mind oo. I bet you dont know what professionalism is. Are u trying to teach him how to run his business?
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by ZN2: 12:40am On Sep 15, 2013
Wu Zetian:
He wasn't the one that created the thread. Oga, your amebo skill is too low tongue

You. . .aren't you supposed to be on that Blackberry lady guy's thread? grin

Apparently, this GracieX3 handle appears to be a stooge with one mission only - Explain to everyone else why a certain user left. Hmm, I just don't buy it. The trick is the oldest in the books.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by MEILYN(m): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Wu Zetian:

I don’t know what makes you so stup1d, but it really works!
u best describe the true meaning of stupidity...
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 15, 2013
~ZN~:

You. . .aren't you supposed to be on that Blackberry lady guy's thread? grin

Apparently, this GracieX3 handle appears to be a stooge with one mission only - Explain to everyone else why a certain user left. Hmm, I just don't buy it. The trick is the oldest in the books.
He is smart enough to know not to use the oldest trick in the book. Plus the message he wrote to the op via e-mail had so many grammatical errors, it could not have been written by someone with such a plan.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by ZN2: 12:52am On Sep 15, 2013
GracieX3:

oh and logicboy did send me the screenshots. Ishilove did send him or try to send him 2 PMs. Love is in the air but will christian and atheist couple work? lol

Can you imagine? Two "intents" to send a message to a user becomes the "Love in the air".

Yeesh, I'm done with this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 15, 2013
Wu Zetian:

If I ever need a brain transplant, I’d choose yours because I’d want a brain that had never been used.
Get your head and out of your a*ss, your bullsh1t is becoming unbearable undecided
omg, this totally killed it...una get mouth sha...gas kiya ni.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Jamji: 3:09am On Sep 15, 2013
logic, go get a life, a real human life.
also to some nl fanatics here
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by wiegraf: 4:50am On Sep 15, 2013
Che, lb, you give way WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY too much credit to some folk.....
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by texanomaly(f): 4:52am On Sep 15, 2013
Seun: According to my recollection, Logicboy regularly breaks the following rules:

1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
7. Don't say or do anything that's detrimental to the security or success of Nairaland.
18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.

He used to get away with all of these flagrant offences because the previous mods were over-sympathetic to him and allowed him to bully them.
Friends, Romans, and Countryman lend me your ears. For I come to burry Logicboy, not to praise him...

@sean: hmmmm...smh
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by kayemjay(m): 5:03am On Sep 15, 2013
And that was how I was up for almost an hour to see what unfolds between logic boy and ishiilove.

It proved to be a very interesting read.

I'm out.
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by wiegraf: 5:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Seun: Good riddance. Logicboy is a troll. Atheists who are not trolls are very welcome in this section. Trolls of all religions are not welcome. QED.

Profit being motivation does not exclude one from being a troll. Trolling is trolling
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 15, 2013
Abeg wait o, am I the only one seeing dat the so-called love msg is an automatically generated Nairaland PM sent in MAY ?!
So wat is logicboy sayin?

So logicboy open thread 2 spoil ishilove name& all d mumu ppl dey hala. Nairaland is full of imbe.ciles and ppl wit rockbottom IQs

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 15, 2013
~ZN~:

Can you imagine? Two "intents" to send a message to a user becomes the "Love in the air".

Yeesh, I'm done with this thread.
I bow o. Mumu ppl
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2013
Wu Zetian:
LMAO!! Why you deny am naa?!! grin grin
Deny a NL PM sent 4 months ago
Re: Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

She is hundred percent guilty. Didnt you see how she tried to deny it in the first place?
lol.....
Guilty of wat?Dis boy is a proper m-u-m-u. Some1 sent you a PM five months ago & dat means she is in love wit u? Mos likly she can't even rememba dats why she denied it.

Kids are everywher on NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Is Tapswap Legit? Tapswap Price Prediction And Details / FUNNY PHOTOS OF Naturally Sexy Trees / Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.