Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,067 members, 7,852,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Few Tips To Make Her Love You More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Tips To Make Her Love You More (595 Views)

Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / 9 Tips To Make Her Love YOU.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Tips To Make Her Love You More by virussmart(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sure, you have to look halfway decent in the way you dress, stay groomed and not stink like the chunk of two month old polish sausage that I just found hiding in the back of my refrigerator the other day... but the make-or-break factor is and always will be the WORDS that come out of your mouth, and the ATTITUDE that underlies it.

With that in mind, here's eight points to load into your mental backpack when you're getting ready to go off to battle.

Stay Calm:more from source : http://www.braintutorial.com/2013/09/few-tips-to-make-her-love-you-more.html

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Tips: How To Keep Women From Cheating On Their Husbands. / Please Advice! / Which Do U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.