Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! (3673 Views)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sweetim mrcork my eguolo chai hany cry cry cry cry

Why is u left almost a month i avnt sin u
Even vasline chai cry cry cry cry even vasline have ran out of business he committed sucide no customer kan you imergin you kno eez me hands u da we buy vasline from mr vasline to do d hard things wen ur hand get stuck haaaaa cry cry cry cry get stuck inside my thing yes my thing of make up cry cry cry cry since ran away nd follow white kariishiika i av been nakkeeed all alone inside the house on top of d bed
COME BACK HONEY MRCORK cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by agarawu23(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
[s]
halfrica:
Sweetim mrcork my eguolo chai hany cry cry cry cry

Why is u left almost a month i avnt sin u
Even vasline chai cry cry cry cry even vasline have ran out of business he committed sucide no customer kan you imergin you kno eez me hands u da we buy vasline from mr vasline to do d hard things wen ur hand get stuck haaaaa cry cry cry cry get stuck inside my thing yes my thing of make up cry cry cry cry since ran away nd follow white kariishiika i av been nakkeeed all alone inside the house on top of d bed
COME BACK HONEY MRCORK cry cry cry cry
[/s] I tot stupidity was your only problem, never knew madness is now part of your disease too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] I tot stupidity was your only problem, never knew madness is now part of your disease too

1 Like

Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by tpiander: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
na opelope seun osewa be this o.

he gave you folks a platform.
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by agarawu23(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=halfrica post=38368890][/quote]

Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin now this made me laugh...Sumone soooo nottie up here! Lol
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Feranmicharles(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Oya grin

MY SIGNATURE IS VERY IMPORTANT
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=agarawu23 post=38368928][/quote]

Please aunty kindly drink ota pia pia mixed wit snipper ok av a nice drink cos u hate me grin grin grin grin

I larve it when niggas think dey av an opinion wen dey simply dony have any cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lord Jesus

1 Like

Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin now this made me laugh...Sumone sooll nottie up here! Lol

Exactly i love people who see the bright side of things i just wanted to create a fun thread dats all i mean no harn grin
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
avasweet:
Lord Jesus
I swear i am more consigns bou d post bellow ur mouse shocked shocked shocked shocked
Did u kno wat happin to d girl in lagos embarassed
She is only 18+ chai cry cry cry cry
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
What kind of name is halfrica
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
I had a good laugh cheesy
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
tpiander:
na opelope seun osewa be this o.

he gave you folks a platform.

cheesy abawon feyin to ye kinu wan madun dem dey do meetin dey want to do magun

cheesy ero buruku to wa ninu wan lodi le wan

1 Like

Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
What kind of name is halfrica

Emergin enzeyma askin a continent wat kind of name she is shocked shocked shocked shocked
o baje o u lack traning of adult haim angry
U is a konko biliti seblata metorinus resistant
To common sense
See ur name like was babalawo use to appraise d gods enigmatic enigma chai cheesy
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cutehector:
I had a good laugh cheesy
Love u too baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

Love u too baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cutehector:
kiss
Honey just come out of the bed so we can finished it all in d bedroom
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cutehector:
kiss

Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cutehector:
kiss

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by tpiander: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy Mi o le feyin tori mi o kin se enyan to mo itumo kan feyin

cheesy Enyan buruku ni mi, iran buruku naa ni mo ti wa

curses curses curses all day long . . . . . . . . . .

oh well, na your admirers go get those.

Opelope Seun Osewa who gave you a platform.
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

lmao.. U like it on d floor?
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

Emergin enzeyma askin a continent wat kind of name she is shocked shocked shocked shocked
o baje o u lack traning of adult haim angry
U is a konko biliti seblata metorinus resistant
To common sense
See ur name like was babalawo use to appraise d gods enigmatic enigma chai cheesy

Now I know what they meant when they said "the gods must be crazy" undecided

It's like your case is still pending in their calabash

This one is strong angry
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

Now I know what they meant when they said "the gods must be crazy" undecided

It's like your case is still pending in their calabash

This one is strong angry

awwww baby who took away ur pacifire cry cry cry cry
Cos u av bin spittin out trash embarassed
Well since u wish u were d one d gods had on deor calabash u can like to express ur feelins to me more berra like fuccckin a horse life style doggie style wud b berr tongue
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. U like it on d floor?
Anyways as long as i dont hunge my back *roaaarrrr* dats love cry cheesy
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by tpiander: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
sorry o, just checked your previous posts.

didn't know before.

You are sane.
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

Anyways as long as i dont hunge my back *roaaarrrr* dats love cry cheesy
lmao, I"m d one dats supoased to be roarring.. While u r moaning cheesy

Harder harder things
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
tpiander:

curses curses curses all day long . . . . . . . . . .

oh well, na your admirers go get those.

Opelope Seun Osewa who gave you a platform.

It just proved if u had to go dis far my post hit u real bad tongue get high on conc acid for me cheesy
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
@halfrica,mrcork no send u at all...

You are an interesting fellow.
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao, I"m d one dats supoased to be roarring.. While u r moaning cheesy

Harder harder things

U don say boo drags him closer shut d door *winks* cheesy
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

awwww baby who took away ur pacifire cry cry cry cry
Cos u av bin spittin out trash embarassed
Well since u wish u were d one d gods had on deor calabash u can like to express ur feelins to me more berra like fuccckin a horse life style doggie style wud b berr tongue

Is that an invitation to your boudoir

I may not have the stamina of a horse, but I think I've got what it takes to fvck you back to your senses angry

You can call that a HARD reset tongue
Re: Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jollyjoy:
@halfrica,mrcork no send u at all...

You are an interesting fellow.

Is dat wat u tink?
Well i wud lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Till d day mrcork wud cum out nd say d truth
Dnt u kno dere is a reason he hasnt been online

Wat m i sayin cry cry cry cry
Do u knew him?
Iarve him
He is my honey cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel, When A Lady Ask You Out? / ... / My Bestie And I. A Short Romatic Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.