Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? (11086 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
harlos: I still have two of it in my wallet right now, if it was one i would have dash it out cos i don't know what i can buy with it.
you're ultra poor embarassed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by seangy4konji: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Its always useful for dem pure water,biscuits,okada change dem dem!!!Na money na.just spend am finish self
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Halb: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Virtually nothing in nigeria goes for N5 except buscuit and sweet.even sachet water is now N10,our currency has totally lost it value.May GOD help us hooo.hmmmm.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
i still have 5 10 20 naira on me as i type
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Salimyaro: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
In school. Pure water na!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by nickz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
is the #5 note still in existence? shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by obibanks: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
I used it †φ collect change
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ha‎=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa i dnt know when I see it last ooh!!! But I buy Tom Tom all along Τ̲̅ђξ road
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Tinkybabe(f): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
The last time I had a #5 note,I didn't have a wallet embarassed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by MrAboki: 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
I havent had 5 naira in my wallet in over 9 years.. However, i have a stack of them in my glove box.. I use it to pay Lekki toll (cos thats where I get most of them from nowadays).
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
This morning. About 4-5 notes of N5 had been in my wallet for weeks, spent them this morning by adding to N50 to make N70 as okada fare in my estate.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Lilchilz(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
eddiebruk: Sincerely it has been over 1year plus since i made contact with this denomination of Naira
wetin con concern us!!!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by phtemie(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
The last time I had a #5 note on me was about three months ago.And I was very thirsty on that day.So,I bought pure water with it.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by akhis: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
I do have it always in my wallet because of my daughter. She always asks me to give her money for offering and i give her one. She is small and doesnt know the value. At times I come back from work and and she is crying of not buying any thing and 5naira note does the maggic.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Olarewajub: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Lilchilz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
hoochay: plz is mikel obi praying tonit matches?
GOD ``g.n.s`` hard ooo...wetin be prayinq matches...smh...assu abeq call of dis strike...people dan dey worse oo
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by 3ace(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Jarus: This morning. About 4-5 notes of N5 had been in my wallet for weeks, spent them this morning by adding to N50 to make N70 as okada fare in my estate.
Individually, they are worthless but collectively, they are valuable.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Lilchilz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Onwe101: Tom tom.....all †ђξ way
y tom tom all d way..ar u a``smoker``..#justaskinq..no insult abeq
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by An0nimus: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
@OP, I do not understand this your question.

Everytime I spend my 5 naira, I am expecting change.
How much change Sir?

Ontopic: I've had this 5 naira in my wallet since like forever. The naira indeed has no value.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by MsPweshy(f): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
When i went to get something the lady gave me 5naira i wz lik WTF, buh i used it today shaaa
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by dimdim001(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chai! Gone are the days.....
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by YoshiMaster: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
An0nimus:
How much change Sir?

Ontopic: I've had this 5 naira in my wallet since like forever. The naira indeed has no value.

Haba, An0nimus! Haven't you seen those one naira coins, very beautiful.

I use those coins, thank you very much! Although people at shoprite don't like me, I don't blame em though, it can be quite annoying counting out 50 coins to pay for my gala, but what am I supposed to do?

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
hoochay: i go put am for offering on sunday..OGBENI
....5 naira...hmmmm
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
3ace: Individually, they are worthless but collectively, they are valuable.

Indeed grin
All of una send me your n5 notes... Ill combine and then report back with what I used it for grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by OmichaelO: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
pure water and school library
i still held it last week.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by YoshiMaster: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Indeed grin
All of una send me your n5 notes... Ill combine and then report back with what I used it for grin grin

That is exactly why your skills are so necessary in the force, a true sniper, seeing between details.

The 5 naira union leader issued the following statement:

"My fellow notes, do not let your faces collapse in shame when they despise you, when they go after notes with more zeroes appended to them,

But, raise your faces and band together, for together we are strong, together we can achieve great things".

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] tho little it's stil very useful because u cant buy 100naira recharge card wit 95#...it must be complete
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by norigams(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
5naira no fit buy anythin 4 9ja. I get 5naira lass month 4 3week's non knw wetin 2buy,com gt another 5naira 4ground i carry am join wt my own buy tomtom,1 ten naira. Bt i c 50naira 4ground i no carry am, dat 5naira is more important 2me cos of d 1 me get
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by cachal: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
If you are the Ajebo type, you come in contact with N5 note almost everytime you visit a big shopping mall, in the bid to lower thier prices they even give you coins as change. I said Ajebo because we kpapororo children only go there to take picture in the name of window shopping.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by babadem2much(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
i still get 1 of d leather of N5 inside my pockets after i don spend one of hin neighbour yesterday evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - / The Mimzification / New Scam Are You Familiar With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.