Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? (11085 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by amechy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Guys, there is nothing wrong with having 5 naira in wallet... let us all stop posing cos its still our legal tender and remove 5 from a million, its no longer a million. I have new notes of it worth N250 and I cherish it so much...I kept it in my car pigeon hole. It would come handy on a rainy....I still do have some in my wallet.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by asusuall: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Just yesterday and i give to beggar since the got no choice

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tonylyte: Remove N5 4m N200 and use d balance to buy credit and u'll knw d value of N5.
*in 2chainz voice* "CHTRUEEE"
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Welll i wunt lie dat i dnt use to see it oo i used to see it but the not dont use to enter my wallet lemme say for like 6months or so buh i got it 2weeks ago and it was in my wallet for like 4-5days av forgotten waitin i use am buy sef *tink*
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by kabarka(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
3ace: You see them. N5 inside offering basket? And if they don't see development in the church, people like these will be the first to start advocating for a probe of the Pastor as if they've been contributing millions. And if some of the pastors decided to engage in legitimate businesses in order to better their lives(because they are not angels) and their ministry, una go begin say e don chop church moni or e don do rituals.
plz tell them oo
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
write2obi: just got to Aboki's shop
ME: Aboki give me 2 crackers
Aboki: which one? yellow or blue one?
ME: the yellow one
Aboki gives me the crackers, I gave him N50,
Guess what?? Aboki gives me N30 change(N20 note n 2 N5 note)
Op what was your question again? If you quote abeg, no curse me, I take God beg you.
gringrin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by MrMac10(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
i spent it on a LovePeddler in 1991 The Good old days
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Archildao: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
That was last week.I bought coaster buscuit for my baby with it.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Chitexs250(m): 12:30am On Sep 25, 2013
Almost every blessed day I make use of 5 naira note what's the big deal about that

After all it's a legal tender
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by importexpert(m): 3:09am On Sep 25, 2013
ha, does 5naira still exist? i cant remember the last time i saw that in my wallet .
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by kingk(m): 5:40am On Sep 25, 2013
For me oh!, I have each of our low denomination in my wallet everyday. The N5, N10, N20 and N50.......though it's not federal reserve but personal reserve.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Mekusdiba(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2013
On Tom Tom, offering or to a begger. Its been long
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2013
Ajibanban: Billions can be fooled, but I wont be. Simple Biology states and proves that Egg and Sperm MUST fuse to form an embryo, and fetus - the precursors of babies.

It baffles me, that billions of people, both Christians, and non-Christians, believe that Holy Spirit had sperm, had sex with Mary and fathered Jesus.

Something is definitely wrong with many humans, but not Billyonaire.

I refuse to believe this, and I conclude that the Virgin Birth of Jesus - is the Most Acceptable Lie, most unquestionable Lie.

(Quote) (Report)
....christianity is not based on fact but truth, wat u believe or tink wont change d truth dat jesus came to die 4 our sins and he has paid d ultimate price.....it's ur ignorance dat is makin u talk d way u do
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by kingk(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2013
Elantracey: ....christianity is not based on fact but truth, wat u believe or tink wont change d truth dat jesus came to die 4 our sins and he has paid d ultimate price.....it's ur ignorance dat is makin u talk d way u do
Kponkwem.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by kadman(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Haba, An0nimus! Haven't you seen those one naira coins, very beautiful.

I use those coins, thank you very much! Although people at shoprite don't like me, I don't blame em though, it can be quite annoying counting out 50 coins to pay for my gala, but what am I supposed to do?

Gala is now 50 bucks? Damn . . .
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Zukoslim(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2013
kokoye: offering in church .....?
remember xay God dey watch u 4 plasma screen o..kai..na xo u stingy reach..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by write2obi(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2013
Mekusdiba: On Tom Tom, offering or to a begger. Its been long
Stingy Man, if na woman na, you go spend your last card. #God is watching
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by medus: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2013
The last time I had it I couldn't spend it because I got to abuja nysc camp and found out pure-water which was 5naira then in lagos was now 10naira in abuja....I still don't know how that money left my wallet till date
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by topas100(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2013
Last month on tomtom and bubblegum
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by einscienstist(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2013
EARN N1,000 PER REFERRAL

Refer a blogger, website owner or an advertiser to get get N1,000 per signup.

Read More:
http:///social/100/6065
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Amadaz(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2013
i wan go buy chingum now sef
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by dasparrow: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Post

I have a 5 naira note at the moment.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Pvin: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
I used mine to get my current gurl friend.
HOW IT HAPPEND:
We entered the same keke napep and when we got to our destination and she discovered that d change she had on her is only 45 naira but she suppose pay the keke man 50 naira. that caused a little problem when she gave the man 1000 naira note to give her balance, but I saved the situation when I offered her my 5 naira and she was grtful that when I askd for her contact she did not hesitate.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Dannylux: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
See as them dey comment 3 years ago. That's possible if you're not living in Naija.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Today and I gave it to an onibara.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Adedayolayo(f): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
I have more than 20pieces (>100naira) in my purse. I gave 40naira worth of it as a fare today
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by harlos: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
sheyie2007: you're ultra poor embarassed
no be Nigeria money again abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - / The Mimzification / New Scam Are You Familiar With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.