Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? (11087 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by MacLovington(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
December 1986. Lawrence Anini was being interview by CP Parry Osayande in a military hospital bed.

I was listening to radio while trying out some flat and wet look shoes for X-mas. Good old days. grin grin.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by write2obi(m): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
hoochay: plz is mikel obi praying tonit matches?
LAME
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by unmask: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nawa o.... So all of you are condemning 5 naira..... Guess I shouldn't mention that I have five 2 naira coins with me

I have to feel among
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by wEsOmE(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
2day ooooh... 2 5naira used dem in completing moni I used in buyn #100 airtyme... Nw am dahm broke... *even stole dem seff..*... ASUU...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Watz 5naira neva heard of it.....[/b][b]
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Cooltemi: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Come to a place like KANO, and u'l get to see #5 almost evryday grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by beau49: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
2day n m hopin 2 spend it 2morrow....*jes show hw broke I m rite nw....sighs*
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by ashdre: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
I dn't use wallet bt i still gave N5 out today 2 a small girl.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by agehero13(f): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
hoochay: i go put am for offering on sunday..OGBENI
so u stil dey put #5 for offering?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by agehero13(f): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
cristen: Watz 5naira neva heard of it.....[/b][b]
na wash
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Slickest(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
I had it 2day and I gave it 2 a begger
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by dmitroika(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
and this is a front page material? smh
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Uchehot: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
I still have
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by mspee(f): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Like 3 months ago, bought banana bubble gum.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by McAmah(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
I use am buy beer
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lil chilz: GOD ``g.n.s`` hard ooo...wetin be prayinq matches...smh...assu abeq call of dis strike...people dan dey worse oo
you also need help. its ASUU and not assu
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by IAMBREEZY: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
it's so long i can't remember
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Tonylyte(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2013
Remove N5 4m N200 and use d balance to buy credit and u'll knw d value of N5.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by kushsy: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
hoochay: i go put am for offering on sunday..OGBENI
N u shall in reap sprinkles..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
MINE WAS TODAY
AND NA PURE WATER I USE AM BUY
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by kushsy: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
I always them in my purse, pure water n for change wen paying keke fares
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by frechy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
SEE LIARS ALL OVER THIS POST

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by valicious1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
dmitroika: and this is a front page material? smh
Shartaaapp!!! angry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by AlabiItopa(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
to the glory of God am haveing N5 as the last money with me at list i have something.[quote
author=harlos]I still have two of it in my wallet right now, if it was
one i would have dash it out cos i don't know what i can buy with
it.[/quote]
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by write2obi(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
cristen: Watz 5naira neva heard of it.....[/b][b]
If u where trying to be funny, guess what? You failed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by write2obi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
just got to Aboki's shop
ME: Aboki give me 2 crackers
Aboki: which one? yellow or blue one?
ME: the yellow one
Aboki gives me the crackers, I gave him N50,
Guess what?? Aboki gives me N30 change(N20 note n 2 N5 note)
Op what was your question again?

If you quote abeg, no curse me, I take God beg you.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by pseudonomer: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yesterday, bought pure water with it.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by basty: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
You mean N 5 million Naira?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by adewasco2k(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
funny but i have 4 (N20) in my purse right now, still dont know how it will be spent grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by japhmanuel: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
As I dey tok nw I jst bought chewin gum wif ma 5 naira
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by japhmanuel: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
As I dey tok nw I jst bought tom tom wif ma 5 naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mimzification / New Scam Are You Familiar With This? / Are You A Lark, An Owl Or Hummingbird?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.