Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Question Of The Day:does Romance Elude Successful Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day:does Romance Elude Successful Women? (935 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Does Romance In Relationship Need To Be Sexual To Make It Effective? Opinions / Does Romance Means Losing Morals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day:does Romance Elude Successful Women? by PweetyJay(f): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Does this sound familiar? "I'm successful at work but just can't make it happen in love." If you are a single, successful woman over 30-35, who has excelled in academics and the professional sphere, it's not so easy to meet the right man.

It is believed that it hurts a man's ego to have a more successful wife and also that Successful women are not used to compromising, whereas all marriages need compromise to be successful.

Some men say that successful women intimidate men who are not very confident and have a point to prove. They hold back and wonder whether they will be accepted or the woman is high-maintenance."

It's widely accepted wisdom that women are attracted to power and success, while men are attracted to youth and beauty.

Some say It's all about luck. Successful women can definitely find love and have meaningful relationships and that it also depends upon the man she is involved with. Some can sustain their relationship, some don't. So air your views: Does romance elude successful women or not, and why?

www.simplyjayville..com[sup][/sup]

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Forget The First Time I Made Love To My Wife- Omotola's Husband Says / Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi / Belgium Woman Visiting Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.