Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi (940 Views)

I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M) / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi by lagrangea: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
I was talking to Akin, he told me something shocking!!!
There was this married woman friend of his, you know neighbour things, she had this husband always travelling abroad for buisness and stuffs like that. During one of his jaunts abroad the lady came to my house, we were discussing things, then the channel came up with one if the big brother vip shows, she then suggested she cook for me, naturally women don't cook for me, soon she came closer and started being so Hot, when I noticed the lovey dopey stuff i kinda pulled the rein, she left very hurt.
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE WHAT DO I DO?!!!!1
Re: Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi by 190: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Crush that Puceee

I repeat Smash that Pucee angry

Real men dont Joke with Pucee OK!
Re: Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
190: Crush that Puceee

I repeat Smash that Pucee angry

Real men dont Joke with Pucee OK!
O O O O Oh!!! You're a human rise. See as your brain run speed go that side. Choi!! Guy I tire for your kind o. Anyway, if na you, you no go do anything! You dey here dey spew poo
Re: Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi by 190: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Go_n_Die: O O O O Oh!!! You're a human rise. See as your brain run speed go that side. Choi!! Guy I tire for your kind o. Anyway, if na you, you no go do anything! You dey here dey spew poo
grin grin grin

follow your username grin
Re: Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
190: grin grin grin

you're a disgrace to living things
Re: Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi by 190: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Go_n_Die: you're a disgrace to living things

was that wat ur dad told you grin
Re: Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
190:

was that wat ur dad told you grin
Your mom already told me that when she gave birth to you.
Re: Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi by lagrangea: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2013
follow this link for more juicy topics on romance http:///HcUZSV
Re: Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi by PezzoNovante(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2013
Never u sleep with another man's wife..
Re: Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi by shizzle11(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
190: grin grin grin

gringrin
Re: Crushed Married Women Crushing Moi by lagrangea: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] be advised to refrain from insults on ma thread. Be warned!!!

(1) (Reply)

Grave Mistakes Women Makes In A Relationship / If It Were You, What Would Be Your Action???? / WHY Do You Love OR Hate Facebook ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.