Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike (12048 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike / Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by HenryQuest(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2013
The acting Minister of Education, Chief Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike, has told Governor Chibuike Amaechi that he is not God. Wike declared this yesterday evening, at the grand finale and inauguration of Akuku I-Toru Local Government Area and ward chapter executives of the Grassroots Development Initiative (GDI), in Abonnema, Rivers State.

Pointedly taunting Governor Amaechi, Chief Wike who is the grand patron of the GDI said: “Amaechi you are not God. Amaechi, I say you are not God, and you cannot be God. Because you are a tenant, your house rent has expired. Therefore, pack and go.”

He said all those who were giving conditions to President Goodluck Jonathan should be ashamed of themselves, as their plans had failed. Speaking on the parallel Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Wike declared that nothing would make a new PDP to exist in the State.

He added that even if the governor decided to move the new PDP to the Government House, they would ensure that the move was frustrated.

“There is only one PDP in the state. We are not accepting any condition. Our only leader is Felix Obuah. We are a PDP government and we cannot allow parallel office in Rivers State. Their rent has expired; even if they want to open it at the Government House, we can’t allow them.”

He charged the people to continue supporting President Goodluck Jonathan, especially in his presidential bid in 2015, saying, “All they have done has failed. Nothing would make you to change. Continue to support our son, President Jonathan. In 2015, mobilize and make sure Jonathan wins.”

The Minister reiterated his earlier statement that they would not sleep, saying that the state government should stop playing “419” with governance.

“When I told them they would not sleep, they thought we are playing. Are they sleeping now? They should pack and go.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/well-frustrate-new-pdp-in-rivers-wike/

1 Like

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by devigblegble: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2013
Tell me something new cuz I'm just sick of these political issue joor Lobatan
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by LMAyedun(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2013
Wike talks too much.
That's the acting Minister of Education for you... ASUU strike & students are completely forgotten till after the roforofo politics with Gov.Amaechi & 2015 elections,cuz that seems to be the Koko for the minister & FG now.
Who will save us frm this people? I repeat, WHO will save Nigeria & Nigerians frm this people??

Google don't even have the answer, so don't tell me to ask Google.
What a country we live in.

9 Likes

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Rochero(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2013
War breeding
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by taif(f): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2013
he as nothing to say on ASU strike which he was made d minister for,he is busy talking on politics.abeg let here word.

1 Like

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by bcomputer101: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2013
This Rivers news don tire me ooo

Please who is the governor of Rivers state?

AMECHI,
WIKE,
OR
Commissioner of Police.

3 Likes

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2013
empty threat from a clown!!

6 Likes

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by otokx(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2013
ASUU things.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2013
taif: he as nothing to say on ASU strike which he was made d minister for,he is busy talking on politics.abeg let here word.

May God bless you. I amb not even sure this man knows ASUU is on strike neither does he care. We need to revisit this useless constitution that allows state governors to nominate their errand boys as ministers. What does this guy know about education that he deserves to bé minister?

1 Like

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by nofij(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2013
There was a country

2 Likes

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2013
There's one naija film I watch back in d days,is called divided Kingdom. that is what we are seeing nw in Rivers State.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Ezeibe(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2013
hahahahahahahahaha......hohohohohohohooh..... Laughing my sorrows away:::......JESUS IS LORD!!! I NO GET TIME TO DEY LOOK UCHE FACE FOR THIS COUNTRY!!!
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2013
Ok..next
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2013
grin
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Ism4b(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2013
hmm this is the acting minister of education 4u, he don't want to talk of ASUU completely because he don't want to follow rukayyat. may GOD help us with good leaders. APC will win 2015 by GOD's willing better leadership.

11 Likes

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Redhot111(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2013
Dis man is so disgusting. I tot he should b addressing d rust in d education sector where he ws recently appointed as actin minister. Instead he is here tlkin abt frustrating odas. Mumu dey smell.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by israel007: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2013
U have my full support
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2013
abeg wike go settle your house (education ministry / ASUU) before you talk of amechi and his house (rivers)
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by mizzyboy007: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2013
HenryQuest:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/well-frustrate-new-pdp-in-rivers-wike/
lol.... Why won't he bark.... Shey he is now d acting minister of education. This man was once loyal to amaechi... Suddenly loyalty has an expiry date.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by ukemilia(f): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2013
Let see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2013
I pity Nigeria university students......
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2013
The minister for education speaking and acting like this? Shake my head for this country.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by princemolak(m): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2013
peoples democrazic party indeed
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by SirCee: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2013
You too are not God. Stop making mouth na God get power . Tell Nigerians that you are competent as minister of education,solve ASUU strike issue, with that Nigerians will listen to you and you will become a HERO.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2013
Amaechi, Wike really fit you, he knows how to play rough politics like you. What you are to GEJ is equally what Wike is to you, pain in the a$$. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep......................... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Cholison(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2013
Wike is a disaster waiting to happen to the Educational sector. Yesterday I watched him represent GEJ at SSS Cadet passing out parade and he was as sluggish as his outbursts on political issues. With him it is difficult to attract friends to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Dejohnbull: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Wike is wining the war, Amechi hv nowhere to hide, GDI hav come to stay, GEJ til 2019, haters hug transformer.

6 Likes

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by nairaarea: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2013
GOVERNOR CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI, EVEN IF THEY SUCCEED RIVERS STATE WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL PROJECTS. YOU ARE THE BEST GOVERNOR WE EVER HAD.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekweremadu’s Attackers Will Face German Law - Embassy Reveals / N848m, $1.5m Scandals In Nigerian Foreign Affairs Office In Israel / Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.