Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike (12065 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike / Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by mars123(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2013
History will judge them...wen Nigerians come to their senses,these men will either kill themseves or leave and neva come back!bloody disgrace.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Krisddon: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2013
Wike has gone made again! This is why i would have supported any terrorist group that would have focused on eliminating the enemies of the masses, Wike is our enemy. Yes anybody who is affected by the on going strike would hate this dude! This dude is so irrelevant in this ministry, this stupid reason of frustrating Amaechi or PDP in Rivers is why GEJ still left him in the ministry. For Goodness sake! Why won't he concentrate on the activities of the ministry? I have not heared his effort towards finding solution to the lingering ASUU strike. Why won't GEJ and Wike leave Amaechi alone and help us since we couldn't make it to Harvard?

2 Likes

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Symphony007: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
At a time when nigerian universities are undergoing the longest strike in recent history and students are languishing at home, the first public statement of the new education minister is not about how to solve it but chasing after political enemies. What a disgrace..any lone who finds this appopraite hate's nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
Instead of this man to think on how to negotiate with ASUU he's busy waisting his time over nothing
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by mallamu: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
"And the fool died " so says the title of this book called PDP,GEJ, WIKE. And it will be said in 2015, we looked for them and we found them not because the wind came and blew them away.

2 Likes

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wike na im fit Amaechi
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by ENDTIMES: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
This is one of the dumbest man ever 'made' a minister, talk less of minister of education.

The only reason Jonathan and his cohorts are worried about Amechi is because Amechi is very popular given his achievements in Rivers State.

If Jonathan, Wike and co are interested in the welfare of Nigerians they should stop talking rubbish and win our hearts with monumental development of Nigeria, instead d 'minister' is walking up and down the roads constructed by Amechi swearing he will make the state ungovernable.

Very lousy a****le!

2 Likes

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by xcllaxix(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nyesom Wike should stop campaigning for GEJs 2015 ambition and face educational issues like the ASUU strike..
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by striker9(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wetin concern ASUU and students with the fracas in River state?how will frustrating Ameachi lure lecturers back to classrooms?,this guy is so occupied with the Ameachi palava.He is such a nitwit,idiot and egocentric baboon.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
Go Wike! Give it to Amaechi..
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by fatherab1: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
The enemies of a man are those from his house
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
Off to jant..
Dejohnbull: Wike is wining the war, Amechi hv nowhere to hide, GDI hav come to stay, GEJ til 2019, haters hug transformer.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by gbeseun(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
I only pity nigerian university student,because by now u all shld have learnt something because by the time you all resume and graduate,companies will be asking for 24yrs old. And original birth certificate whic you will not meet,because they are stylishly preparing the little remaining job for their children who studied abroad.all of you sat down instead of calling out revolution,operation maximum sisi.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Williamso(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
You all should stop lambasting Wike!!! He is only the "acting" minister of education, & has had the job for barely a week. He has shown his pedigree while being minister of state (If you didn't know, the full minister handles the universities while the minister of state handles primary and secondary schools), and I strongly believe he will transform this sector. As for those asking what he knows about education, do you recall how much a former lecturer and ASUU member - Dr Sam Egwu - knew about education in 2009 when ASUU embarked on a four-month strike? (I was grossly affected then)

3 Likes

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by andyjyd(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dis Wike of a guy r part of Jona problem.did Jona need 2 appoint some1 like dis as acting minister of Education 4 dat matter? I tink dis wike should be given MINISTRY GEJ ENEMY with doyin okupe.like if u agree.Dis Wike of a guy r part of Jona problem.did Jona need 2 appoint some1 like dis as a minister of Education 4 dat matter? I tink dis wike should be given MINISTRY GEJ ENEMY with doyin okupe.like if u agree.Dis Wike of a guy r part of Jona problem.did Jona need 2 appoint some1 like dis as a minister of Education 4 dat matter? I tink dis wike should be given MINISTRY GEJ ENEMY with doyin okupe.like if u agree.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
so GEJ has now publicly made his intentions for 2015 known through his best performing cabinet member Wike.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by olucoded(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
this kind pples coments is needed to sit back, relax and laugh.

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Toktee(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nashville:

May God bless you. I amb not even sure this man knows ASUU is on strike neither does he care. We need to revisit this useless constitution that allows state governors to nominate their errand boys as ministers. What does this guy know about education that he deserves to bé minister?
you are right,the bastarrrd is there not because he ix qualified,but as a reward for mobilising river people for jonathan,thats all.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by mankand(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
End time tinz when an ordinary minister of education is threatening a governor, end time tinz when a governors is a threat to a president.

Na wah 2014 fast approaching really end time tinz for Nigeria
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Uteghe(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dejohnbull: Wike is wining the war, Amechi hv nowhere to hide, GDI hav come to stay, GEJ til 2019, haters hug transformer.
You are in dire need of brain transplant! Which war? Is war the reason he was made minister? Has Amaechi been hiding? Look young man ,the Amaechi /Wike imbroglio will only end up in MAD( mutually assured destruction) for Gej and Wike.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by greggng: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
Gej and wike plus pibi will meet their waterloo sooner. Remenber wike will go to jail like almustafa did. Even those glamouring for 2015 might not be alife by then. Death can occur anytime
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Forester45(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mr Wike is a dedicated fool. His new portfolio as the Education Minister is pitiful. From his statement, he is even talking as god. Please concentrate on your new office and achieve something before you will come after to tell us projects that you never executed. Bunch of failures parading themselves as leaders.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by pressplay55: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
yes! As far as amaechi is not in support of gej, ah he is bound to face frustration from all angles, we knw very well that amaechi have done well in his state... N we appreciate him for that.
GEJ for 2019 sure banger!!! Haters! If u go n hug buhari or atiku abi na buriti.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by pressplay55: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
Toktee: you are right,the bastarrrd is there not because he ix qualified,but as a reward for mobilising river people for jonathan,thats all.
ah! Thats how it is, have u forgoten d sayin: pikin were say him mama no go sleep himself no go sleep,
n i shouldnt be reminding u that Amaechi did work out frm the president as well...

1 Like

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by addictiv(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
[size=14pt]what is this guy doing in the education sector.......GEJ sacks a Prof and installs a political radical as acting minister...how will this move help the educational decadence in the country.......#just asking#[/size]
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Bright2(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
My brothers in the house,no condition is permanent undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Caringpro(f): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wike should hide his face in shame. He is talking abt 2015 as if he own his life, lets wait and see. Mr. Aguga did nt knw he will nt be alive today. God help us
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by PastorOla1: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ameachi is not God, Wike you are not God either.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by swezenberg(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
This what PDP promised us before the election. This is what you voted for and this is what you are getting. Oya we need more of these in 2015 and years ahead vote PDP again. This is just a tip of the ice berg. Nigerians will never learn.

Make I go renew my US visa. Whether you talk more than this 90% of you will still vote PDP as for me I'm tired of mediocres as leaders. Fresh air my foot.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by 4C2215131: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Wike talks too much.
That's the acting Minister of Education for you... ASUU strike & students are completely forgotten till after the roforofo politics with Gov.Amaechi & 2015 elections,cuz that seems to be the Koko for the minister & FG now.
Who will save us frm this people? I repeat, WHO will save Nigeria & Nigerians frm this people??

Google don't even have the answer, so don't tell me to ask Google.
What a country we live in.

You are on point.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
d same way he frustrated educatiion in d country abi
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by mbulela: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
aasog1: The minister for education speaking and acting like this? Shake my head for this country.
His choice of words are so loutish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Thankful To Nigeria, Others At 60th Independence Anniversary / Edo 2024: PDP Splits Into Two Factions As Legacy Group, Shaibu Rejects Ighodalo / Review And Approve Anti-doping Bill - President Tinubu Urges Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.