Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike (12064 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike / Amaechi To Wike "We Are Ready For Handover, Don't Panic'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by herbdull(m): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
Williamso: You all should stop lambasting Wike!!! He is only the "acting" minister of education, & has had the job for barely a week. He has shown his pedigree while being minister of state (If you didn't know, the full minister handles the universities while the minister of state handles primary and secondary schools), and I strongly believe he will transform this sector. As for those asking what he knows about education, do you recall how much a former lecturer and ASUU member - Dr Sam Egwu - knew about education in 2009 when ASUU embarked on a four-month strike? (I was grossly affected then)
so what do think NUC handle? And when is primary school part of the federal govt. Jurisdiction. Wike has a minister got to the limelight when he was drafted to assist Okupe, Abati and Maku on the attack train.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by mbulela: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
addictiv: [size=14pt]what is this guy doing in the education sector.......GEJ sacks a Prof and installs a political radicaltout as acting minister...how will this move help the educational decadence in the country.......#just asking#[/size]
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by mystical10: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
I don't know why wike daddy(GEJ) ddnt send him packing with rukayyatu. Why nt gej fight those northern govs.mchwww
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Dee60: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sir Cee: You too are not God. Stop making mouth na God get power . Tell Nigerians that you are competent as minister of education,solve ASUU strike issue, with that Nigerians will listen to you and you will become a HERO.

Hero for what? This is the problem with Nigeria. People do their jobs and they expect to be praised. A governor does a single road in one whole year and gullible citizens troop out dancing and praising. It is the job of FG to resolve with ASUU and you dont become a hero for doing that!
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by shejane: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wike is nt concern abt students going back 2 skul

He wat more touts 2 use against ameachi nd 2015 so if students come go back 2 skul, who go b d touts na?

See d statement minister of edu made

I cry 4 our educational sector

Nd our president mr fresh air is aware dat wike is nt d person 4 d job yet he put him der

Gej is missing it, dis is nt wot he promise nigerians

Bt I kw nigerians wil stil vote 4 him nt because of his achievements bt sentiment

God hep nigerians
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by ik2cool4u(m): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
If dem like mk dem kill demselves, pdp own don 2 much
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 16, 2013
mystical10: I don't know why wike daddy(GEJ) ddnt send him packing with rukayyatu. Why nt gej fight those northern govs.mchwww

Just watch how GEJ would fight the northern governors after appointing new ministers like Na abba from Kano
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by emmaelectelect(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2013
Redhot111: Dis man is so disgusting. I tot he should b addressing d rust in d education sector where he ws recently appointed as actin minister. Instead he is here tlkin abt frustrating odas. Mumu dey smell.
He works Monday to Friday as u can see this event is local for him so he cant be talking of greedy ASUU there.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by emmaelectelect(m): 6:46am On Sep 16, 2013
shejane: Wike is nt concern abt students going back 2 skul

He wat more touts 2 use against ameachi nd 2015 so if students come go back 2 skul, who go b d touts na?

See d statement minister of edu made

I cry 4 our educational sector

Nd our president mr fresh air is aware dat wike is nt d person 4 d job yet he put him der

Gej is missing it, dis is nt wot he promise nigerians

Bt I kw nigerians wil stil vote 4 him nt because of his achievements bt sentiment

God hep nigerians
are u saying He does not have free time to relax. saturday and sunday is work free day
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by sayso: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2013
Symphony007: At a time when nigerian universities are undergoing the longest strike in recent history and students are languishing at home, the first public statement of the new education minister is not about how to solve it but chasing after political enemies. What a disgrace..any lone who finds this appopraite hate's nigeria.
How old are you? Please ask your Uncles the longest strike in Nigeria history.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by CaptainCodes(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Amaechi, Wike really fit you, he knows how to play rough politics like you. What you are to GEJ is equally what Wike is to you, pain in the a$$. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep......................... grin grin grin

Who is this please? Who are you? What do you know? If you don't know what to say, keep shut please. Don't divert from issues.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by tomande: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2013
His recent appoinment as the acting minister of education is his reward for thug's life royality of PDP. Instead of him to sit down and pledge with his boss to address the ASUU crisis once and for all he is busy fighting his former boss. I heard he wants to contest for Governor of Rivers state. He must have forgotten that a fair majority of voters there are university students and the best way for em to lure them to his side is for him to address the ASUU issue that will promotly end the strike so that students will go back to school. Its pretty obvious that wike is not a sensible politican.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Symphony007: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2013
sayso:
How old are you? Please ask your Uncles the longest strike in Nigeria history.
why do i need to ask my uncles, when i have you grandpa. I'm sure you're the oldest nigerian alive so you can give me the answer. And correction old man, i said "UNIVERSITY STRIKE"....if you don't have the answer. I see no reason for you to quote me.
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by pressplay55: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2013
Captain Codes:

Who is this please? Who are you? What do you know? If you don't know what to say, keep shut please. Don't divert from issues.
u were dey ask who are?
Big mumu go n learn.. D event was held on sunday which is weekend
n its was held in his home town..
Common sense did not tell u that wike is not expected to be discussing ASUU matters with his elders... Be wise stop acting like all this fools, calling wike all sort of names, dey know nothing!
See pdp will resolve their crisis n dey will still win, stop fooling urself,
better pray for good governance.
#mumuNigeriansMoneyMonkers...
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Ikiriye(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2013
nairaarea: GOVERNOR CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI, EVEN IF THEY SUCCEED RIVERS STATE WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL PROJECTS. YOU ARE THE BEST GOVERNOR WE EVER HAD.

equally snap the useless roads in port-harcourt and the faulty drainage he has constructed.how much were you paid to sell your conscience.mother fucker
Re: Wike - We Will Frustrate New PDP In Rivers –wike by Ikiriye(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2013
tomande: His recent appoinment as the acting minister of education is his reward for thug's life royality of PDP. Instead of him to sit down and pledge with his boss to address the ASUU crisis once and for all he is busy fighting his former boss. I heard he wants to contest for Governor of Rivers state. He must have forgotten that a fair majority of voters there are university students and the best way for em to lure them to his side is for him to address the ASUU issue that will promotly end the strike so that students will go back to school. Its pretty obvious that wike is not a sensible politican.

was wike the cause of ASUU problem,if successive governments did not resolve all their promises to ASUU.you then expect wike who is an errand man to come fix it abi.you people should be ashamed of yourselves for where were you guys when abacha,ibb,obj and co were in govt.was nairaland not in existence for you to post comments.cocks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Raised N48.9m, $17,645, £200 For My Campaign - Ezekwesili / Sierra Leone Thankful To Nigeria, Others At 60th Independence Anniversary / APC/PMB: FG Projects Nationwide. Ongoing PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.