Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,688 members, 7,823,939 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Contradictions, Inconsistencies And Errors In The Holy Qur'an? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Contradictions, Inconsistencies And Errors In The Holy Qur'an? (4338 Views)

Imam Ali's (A.S.) Translation Of The Holy Qur'an. / 100 Advices From The Holy Qur'an / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Contradictions, Inconsistencies And Errors In The Holy Qur'an? by golpen(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
truthman2012:

Thank you for your remarks. One's adversary cannot kill a fat animal.

Running away from me?

Yes!!! grin
truthman2012:

Thank you for your remarks. One's adversary cannot kill a fat animal.

Running away from me?

Yes!!!
Re: Contradictions, Inconsistencies And Errors In The Holy Qur'an? by dareabiola98(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Allahu Akbar,who gives better speech than Allah SWT...Even If Allah had counted him among his families there wouldn't still be a contradiction.If u call this a contradiction then we should choose another language in Nigeria rather than English....Allah saved his household but not all..what's wrong with that...Don't you understand english..u went out with ur freinds...does it necessarily mean u went out with all the freinds u have in the world...And what does Englishmen mean when they say All but 1...but Allah didn't use All.just the same as the story of satan(iblis)..Allah commanded that they Bow in respect to Adam...Allah continued and said "they all bowed save Iblis" Will u now tell me that because allah said they all bowed but iblis didn't,that's a contradiction!!! Post anything you want to.Muslims are not one to shy away from important questions.
truthman2012:

[Quran 37:76] And We saved [b]him and his household [/b]from the great distress,

[Quran 11:42] And it sailed with them amid waves like mountains, and Noah cried unto his son - and he was standing aloof - O my son! Come ride with us, and be not with the disbelievers.

[Quran 11:43] He said: I shall betake me to some mountain that will save me from the water. (Noah) said: This day there is none that saveth from the commandment of Allah save him on whom He hath had mercy. And the wave came in between them, so he was among the drowned.

Noah and his househouse hold, saved or not saved?

1 Like

Re: Contradictions, Inconsistencies And Errors In The Holy Qur'an? by sweettweet: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Alhamdulilah for making me a muslim. Truth stands clear from error.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Do You Earn Your Living? / Video of 11-Year Old Yemeni Girl Fleeing Child Marriage Is A Hoax / Alhaji Razak Gawat Is Still Missing... Nta 10 Made An Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.