Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up (3343 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? / There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2013
i mean yall slacking in this knowledge thang. yall are supposed to be the beacon of knowledge and the ray of light but yet i struggle to find any atheist threads that would generate solid conversation and display the cranial dexterity of yall so i can recommend to frontpage. whats going on with yall ? is there low moral amongst the atheist community of NL ?

Anyway this post was made because some atheist believe there is a concerted effort made to keep all atheist threads from frontpage
undecided
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2013
Jesus have a name for mods like you 3: Brood of vipers!
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Jesus have a name for mods like you 3: Brood of vipers!
indeed sire. indeed. top of the morning to you
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by texanomaly(f): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: i mean yall slacking in this knowledge thang. yall are supposed to be the beacon of knowledge and the ray of light but yet i struggle to find any atheist threads that would generate solid conversation and display the cranial dexterity of yall so i can recommend to frontpage. whats going on with yall ? is there low moral amongst the atheist community of NL ?

Anyway this post was made because some atheist believe there is a concerted effort made to keep all atheist threads from frontpage
undecided
WOW...you don't give up. Do you? smh

2 Likes

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: indeed sire. indeed. top of the morning to you

Psalm 55:21

21 His speech was smooth as butter,
yet war was in his heart;
his words were softer than oil,
yet they were drawn swords.
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2013
texanomaly: WOW...you don't give up. Do you? smh
grin grin give up what ? there is nothing to give up. lol. there are two thirds of our people who have to be kept occupied till their destruction. i am providing that amusement for them. its my job as a mod to keep everybody in their lane till that great day of the lord

revelation 22 vs 11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

daniel 12 vs 13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

daniel 12 vs 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

THERE IS A METHOD TO THE MADNESS cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by tobechi20(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2013
First removing an atheist mod
and impossing extremist"born again" christian "anti atheist" mod

then derailing their thread

hide/ban their post for flimsy minor reason

seun calling their major spokesman a troll.

Are these not means to frustrate atheism on nairaland.
then.

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by MEILYN(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2013
hehehe Subscribing.
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2013
tobechi20: First removing an atheist mod

then.
Not at all sire. i believe you need to be treated for an ailment called 'persecution complex'

2 Likes

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2013
MEILYN: hehehe Subscribing.
top of the morning to you Emperor CEO Dr Alhaji MEILYN grin
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by MEILYN(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2013
tobechi20: First removing an atheist mod

then.
lol hahahaha... Indeed, i would be frustrated by all this if i was an Atheist.
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by MEILYN(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: top of the morning to you Emperor CEO Dr Alhaji MEILYN grin
Top of the morning brother, hope ur night was copasetic? grin grin grin
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2013
MEILYN: Top of the morning brother, hope ur night was copasetic? grin grin grin
indeed sire it was lol. another day another dollar as they say wink wink

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by tobechi20(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: Not at all sire. i believe you need to be treated for an ailment called 'persecution complex'

and who am i persecuting?
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by MEILYN(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: indeed sire it was lol. another day another dollar as they say wink wink
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2013
tobechi20:

yourself shocked grin wink
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by texanomaly(f): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin give up what ? there is nothing to give up. lol. there are two thirds of our people who have to be kept occupied till their destruction. i am providing that amusement for them. its my job as a mod to keep everybody in their lane till that great day of the lord

revelation 22 vs 11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

daniel 12 vs 13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

daniel 12 vs 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

THERE IS A METHOD TO THE MADNESS cheesy
Let me guess. You are the righteous, holy and wise one? tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by MEILYN(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2013
tobechi20:

oh, u dont get it huh? *Persecution Complex* read the post again.

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2013
MEILYN: oh, u dont get it huh? *Persecution Complex* read the post again.
grin grin righttttt lol
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by MEILYN(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: yourself shocked grin wink
grin grin grin
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2013
texanomaly:
Let me guess. You are the righteous, holy and wise one? tongue cool
well i wouldnt go around tooting my own horn but if you are so generous as to ascribe these traits to a lowly man like myself who am i to resist and fight your generous largess grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by texanomaly(f): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: well i wouldnt go around tooting my own horn but if you are so generous as to ascribe these traits to a lowly man like myself who am i to resist and fight your generous largess grin grin grin grin grin
Lolz...touché

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2013
Obadiah stop being an antagonist.. Its not christian-like
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2013
sylvalord: Obadiah stop being an antagonist.. Its not christian-like
grin grin never said i was a christian. i am an israelite from the tribe of yehudah wink

2 Likes

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Delafruita(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin never said i was a christian. i am an israelite from the tribe of yehudah wink
yeah yeah.the blackest of jews that was and will be till the end of time

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2013
Delafruita: yeah yeah.the blackest of jews that was and will be till the end of time
indeed sire indeed grin grin grin
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by onetrack(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: i mean yall slacking in this knowledge thang. yall are supposed to be the beacon of knowledge and the ray of light but yet i struggle to find any atheist threads that would generate solid conversation and display the cranial dexterity of yall so i can recommend to frontpage. whats going on with yall ? is there low moral amongst the atheist community of NL ?

undecided

Just as Jesus and his disciples fought a long and difficult battle against vastly superior odds, we atheists will continue to persevere against all the taunts and mockery leveled at us by the Pharisees of nairaland, until one day reason and scientific principles prevail instead of Boko Haram, money hungry pastors, and mythological beliefs. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by texanomaly(f): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: indeed sire indeed grin grin grin
You are a troublesome fellow. Aren't you?

1 Like

Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin never said i was a christian. i am an israelite from the tribe of yehudah wink
LWKMD.U never cease to crack me up.
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2013
texanomaly:
You are a troublesome fellow. Aren't you?
indeed some say I am. but yet to some I am a meek humble lowly servant. i guess you can say I am seen as a dichotomy of sorts embarassed grin
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2013
Beretta92: LWKMD.U never cease to crack me up.
grin grin sup my main man chief Beretta92. top of the morning to you sire
Re: Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
onetrack:

Just as Jesus and his disciples fought a long and difficult battle against vastly superior odds, we atheists will continue to persevere against all the taunts and mockery leveled at us by the Pharisees of nairaland, until one day reason and scientific principles prevail instead of Boko Haram, money hungry pastors, and mythological beliefs. smiley
yeah when pigs fly. what a majestic day that will be grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inviting Tithers And Non-tithers: Will One Go To Hell If One Dont Pay Tithe? / Is There Any Gnostic Christian On Nairaland? / How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.