Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. (3342 Views)

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
Your pastor is fake if he is surrounded by bodyguards when he is preaching on the pulpit. This means he doeant give a hoot about God protecting him, why then would you listen to that man of fraud? what else does he need to tell you then?

If you have other reasons please share.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by manmustwac(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
When you take your child to see your pastor because your child is sick and pastor just offers to pray for him/her instead of offering financial help whereas if it was his own child he would take him to the best hospital or if need be send him abroad for hospital treatment.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by PastorKun(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^
Double evidence Oledepo is a fake charlatan, he surrounds himself with body guards and flew his wife abroad for treatment when she had stroke whilst only offering his members 'prayers' when they are ill.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by numo86(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
Pastor Kun:

^^^
Double evidence Oledepo is a fake charlatan, he surrounds himself with body guards and flew his wife abroad for treatment when she had stroke whilst only offering his members 'prayers' when they are ill.

Are sure of what u just saidwas oyedepo's wife ever sick to that degreestrokei never knew
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by OmoPastor(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
@ poster
Mat 10:16  Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Your pastor is fake if he is surrounded by bodyguards when he is preaching on the pulpit.
you are completely wrong! you need to understand that some people are so foolish that they literally walk into their destruction. the guard are there wade off the fools that dare to thread where angels dread. the MOGs most assured protection is from his Father who called him to work.

This means he does not give a hoot about God protecting him, why then would you listen to that man of fraud?
he never told you so. stop saying what you do not know. you can stop listening to them but some will not.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
If your pastor owns a Private jet, drives around in a convoy, uses bodyguards and dresses in the flyest clothes, then he is defo a fake pastor.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by dare2think: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
OmoPastor:

@ poster
Mat 10:16  Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
you are completely wrong! you need to understand that some people are so foolish that they literally walk into their destruction. [b]the guard are there wade off the fools that dare to thread where angels dread. the MOGs most assured protection is from his Father who called him to work.[/b]he never told you so. stop saying what you do not know. you can stop listening to them but some will not.

This has got to be the lamest excuse ever!!!!!

It speaks volumes if these fraudsters depend on mere men for protection,yet some mugs keep elevating these charlatans and would not question an obvious fraud because of the fear that has been embbeded in their hearts.

jokers.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2012
OmoPastor:

@ poster
Mat 10:16  Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
you are completely wrong! you need to understand that some people are so foolish that they literally walk into their destruction. the guard are there wade off the fools that dare to thread where angels dread. the MOGs most assured protection is from his Father who called him to work.

then your bible is wrong, and/or you dont believe in the almighty power of your God. If these pastors keep walking with body guards, what does it mean to you?
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by Image123(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

If your pastor owns a Private jet, drives around in a convoy, uses bodyguards and dresses in the flyest clothes, then he is defo a fake pastor.
So, if your pastor does not own a plane, or a car, if he dresses in shabby dirty brown 'coat', he's original? This thread already ranks among the craziest standards this year.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by God2man(m): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2012
One MOG went to Agege in Lagos without bodyguard. The moment people recognized him, they rushed him, they wanted to touch him, at the end of the day, he almost got wouded in that scenario. Bodyguards are there to scare some people who are desperate to touch the man of God or to cause unnecessary distractions. The Bible did not tell us to pray alone, the Bible say: watch and pray. Faith without works is dead. Wise as serpent, harmless as dove. How possible? It takes the grace of God to do this.

A fake pastor is not recognize by bodyguards, you can only know them by their fruits, that is, character. Your character is what you are, when no one is watching, when you are alone. What you do in secret. If anybody regards himself as pastor and you find it difficult to see the friuts of the spirit in him, then you may be under the leadership of a wolf in sheep's clothing.God bless you. God2man.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by PA1982(f): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2012
manmustwac:

When you take your child to see your pastor because your child is sick and pastor just offers to pray for him/her instead of offering financial help whereas if it was his own child he would take him to the best hospital or if need be send him abroad for hospital treatment.

When you're child is sick, you should take him/her to a DOCTOR, not a pastor.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by Acidosis(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2012
diluminati:

Your pastor is fake if he is surrounded by bodyguards when he is preaching on the pulpit. This means he doeant give a hoot about God protecting him, why then would you listen to that man of fraud? what else does he need to tell you then?

If you have other reasons please share.
I never expect you to know anything about christianity and the kingdom of God. You're a born cultist, you have an occultist mindset and you even bear the name of an occult group.
Those you see on around the pulpit are called protocols or ushers. That is their duty to serve, the pastors, mebers and visitors.
shame on you! you only open the thread to ridicule yourself.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by Acidosis(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2012
manmustwac:

why must you depend on others for survival? ?
if at all you need help, is the pastor the only helper, dont you have a family, friends or something?

If you need a miracle sometimes you can pray for yourself

The last time i had a serious headache, my pastor prayed for me, instantly headache stopped. on my way home, he gave me some money.

and lastly most big churches have a church clinic in case of emergency. and again, all communities have a health centre. your govt is responsible for your health.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by Acidosis(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2012
Okija_juju:

why wont you despise wealth, riches and good life when okija has inflicted and invoked poverty in the lives of your people? poverty stricken followers and worshippers of human parts.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by Acidosis(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2012
Pastor Kun:

^^^
your post would have made sense without your name "pastorkun". you talk like one of those pastors that stands in the midst of agberos around warri area begging for #20 from commuters.
YOU ARE A PROTOTYPIC EXAMPLE OF A FAKE PASTOR. who ordained you? ?
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by PastorKun(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^
Na your papa ordain me tongue
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by Acidosis(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
my father know you not. you are a bast.ard .
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by PastorKun(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^
And you are a typical example of a 'good' christain abi?

Ps: by their words we shall know them.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2012
Acidosis:

why wont you despise wealth, riches and good life when okija has inflicted and invoked poverty in the lives of your people? poverty stricken followers and worshippers of human parts.

O ye followers and worshippers of men.
I feel real pity for you. Your lot are born followers. Your inability to reason on your own has made you dependent on these MEN OF GOD. Now I have got news for you, no matter how much you kneel down and pray, fast, deprive yourself of sleep in the name of Night vigil, attend and participate in Crusades, Retreats and surrenders, No matter how much seed faith, tithes, vows, pledges and offerings you put, you will never amount to anything close to your MOG. You will always be a slave to them. Your children will also be a slave to his (the MOG) children and so on. That's where you have placed yourself. You have limited yourself because you have failed to use the brains that God have given you. Slave mentality. The whiteman called it asswhiping

You are a modern day slave. A mind slave.

I shall offer sacrifices on your behalf and hope that the gods show you mercy and deliver you from your foolish ways.

P.S: If you think the Hebrew God is powerful, do not test the abilities of the African Gods of our fore-fathers. The next time you open your accursed mouth to talk rubbish about Okija or myself, I shall afflict your useless generation with leprosy and curse your miserable family to wither and die a slow, painful and horrific death.  angry You have been warned.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2012
One of the simplest tests to separate genuine men of God to fake ones is MONEY. Any purported "man of God" who ever asks for your money is fake. That is why the bible specifically warns about us wolves in sheep's clothing and shepherds whose god is their belly.

A look at whosoever God used in the bible shows that God specifically prohibits every single person he uses or sends on a mission to ever ask for money or resources! Today, charlatans are on TV asking for your money to do "God's work". They are selling you their tapes, books, CD and DVDs. They feed off the flock instead of feeding the flock. They quote the free works of Paul, Malachi, Moses etc and then go ahead and copyright their own works and sell them.

What is the attitude of your pastor to money? if he ever asks for your tithes, seed, first fruits, sacrificial offering and all such things that were strictly under the purview of the old Mosaic law, run away from him and his ministry! If he ever promises you God's blessings if you give him your money, then he is a charlatan!
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by LogicMind: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2012
They are all fakes.
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by manmustwac(m): 2:13am On Jan 31, 2012
Acidosis:

why must you depend on others for survival? ?
if at all you need help, is the pastor the only helper, dont you have a family, friends or something?

If you need a miracle sometimes you can pray for yourself
So a poorman who dosen't have money should go to family and friends who most likely can't assist him or pray for himself?

Acidosis:

The last time i had a serious headache, my pastor prayed for me, instantly headache stopped. on my way home, he gave me some money.

and lastly most big churches have a church clinic in case of emergency. and again, all communities have a health centre. your govt is responsible for your health.
Hold on you just stated in a previously that a poorman should pray for himself shocked shocked shocked now your saying that you visited your pastor when you had a headache that he prayed for you which cured your headache and gave you some tithes money. shocked shocked shocked

Can't you see how you contradict yourself.
that
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by ogajim(m): 2:20am On Jan 31, 2012
FAKE if they preach MANDATORY 10% tithe, can't be found in a real Bible,
Re: How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake. by Image123(m): 5:37am On Jan 31, 2012
Money seems to be the determining factor for most of y'all. So in love with money you can't see the beam.

(1) (Reply)

Atheists When Are Yall Going To Step Your Game Up / Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive / Are You Sure You Are The Owner Of Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.