Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress (29848 Views)

“jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” / Lagos/ibadan Express Way , Rehabilitation & Expansion (Pictures) / Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

I always tell you this. Nobody needs to provide anything for you. If you are so concerned, and since it is your region, you should go there with a camera. You have a warped impression of yourself. No one cares that much about you. You are inconsequential. grin grin grin

If u dont care, u won't qoute me. Of cos, its because u have seen and noticed that ur shameless lie has been found out. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
olatunji21:
FOOL we dnt want political Stooge in our land...Tambuwal have disappointed either..

What is this dude saying ? . . .
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus:

Look, we don't need "beliefs" here, what we need is FACTS. just post a recent picture with the sign showing the number of lanes and Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress. And keep your "beliefs" for yourself. Will you drive your car on "beliefs" or on a concrete road?

I wonder ooo. Gone are those days when we just believe any govt in Nigeria. I reapeat, ANY, states inclusive with no concrete evidence.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The politics of Tinubu dogs is DESTRUCTIVE politics. Their criticisms is DESTRUCTIVE. When you think APC and Tinubu, think DESTRUCTION.

Lolz . . . . grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Horus(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

You are making a fool of yourself. There is a time to just relax and go do something else or better still, join in the celebration. To even be expending this much energy trying to rubbish a work in your own region is past ridiculous! You are openly fighting against the progress of the south west. What a shame! It is obvious you will even want the region to go under just to prove that GEJ is not working. This was how ACN conspired against the Yoruba candidate in the house of reps just to spite PDP? Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are just paranoiac, keep me out of your tribalism or regionalism and just post the Damn pictures as proofs for the road
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus:

You are just paranoiac, keep me out of your tribalism or regionalism and just post the Damn pictures as proofs for the road

You want me to post a proof to prove the proof! Serious?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The politics of Tinubu dogs is DESTRUCTIVE politics. Their criticisms is DESTRUCTIVE. When you think APC and Tinubu, think DESTRUCTION.
destruction of lagos with unparalled development
destruction of state of Osun with development
destruction of Ogun with unrivalled development
OYo, Ekiti, Edo and even Imo is nt left out...

if all dis are DESTRUCTION den we definately nid more of it...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by talktimi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
jmaine:

Very sad scoundrels . . .
if dem no like the road, they can as well look for alternative bush paths when travelling. As for me i will applaud progress anywhere i see it because im not sad like some so called progressives

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Horus(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

You want me to post a proof to prove the proof! Serious?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What proof?, Where are the pictures?, instead you are laughing at your own lie. There is no "work in progress" for this road, all we see here is "Lie in progress" grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Do these Tinubu dogs have no shame? The President flagged off work on the road. We've seen pictures of ongoing works on this thread. Some NLanders have testified to commencement of work. But despite these mounting evidence, Tinubu dogs insist no work is going on. What evidence do they have for holding this position? Nothing. They just HOPE and PRAY that work should not commence on the road. Why would a normal human being hope that Lag-Ibadan road remains in its deplorable state? Because that is what makes their master,Tinubu, happy.

Well, whether Tinubu and his dogs like it or not, work has commenced and will continue till its completed. Any challenge encountered on the road will be overcomed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by agbameta: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Do these Tinubu dogs have no shame? The President flagged off work on the road. We've seen pictures of ongoing works on this thread. Some NLanders have testified to commencement of work. But despite these mounting evidences, Tinubu dogs insist no work is going on. What evidence do they have for holding this position? Nothing. They just HOPE and PRAY that work should not commence on the road. Why would a normal human being hope that Lag-Ibadan road remains in its deplorable state? Because that is what makes their master,Tinubu, happy.

Well, whether Tinubu and his dogs like it or not, work has commenced and will continue till its completed. Any challenge encountered on the road will be overcomed.

We are not against progress, what we are against is incompetence and disgusting lies by you and your dullard Aso Rock uncles.....

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
So these liars have to abandon the other thread to come and continue their shameless and devilish lies here? undecided

I have never come across these type of crazy people.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by emmatok(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Do these Tinubu dogs have no shame? The President flagged off work on the road. We've seen pictures of ongoing works on this thread. Some NLanders have testified to commencement of work. But despite these mounting evidence, Tinubu dogs insist no work is going on. What evidence do they have for holding this position? Nothing. They just HOPE and PRAY that work should not commence on the road. Why would a normal human being hope that Lag-Ibadan road remains in its deplorable state? Because that is what makes their master,Tinubu, happy.

That's thesame road I pass through every time,
Is MOWE,IBAFO not part of Lagos-Ibadan express road?

Can you please show us the part been constructed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
These lies on those pictures are so profound.....

The red soil on those pictures easily give it away as road construction going on somewhere in the East...most likely the Enugu / Abakaliki axis.

These people lying here are just pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
emmatok:

That's thesame road I pass through every time,
Is MOWE,IBAFO not part of Lagos-Ibadan express road?

Can you please show us the part been constructed.

How can you form your inference using Mowe Ibafo Axis to extrapolate what is happening on a 167km stretch. .

Very weird.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
ilugunboy: So these liars have to abandon the other thread to come and continue their shameless and devilish lies here? undecided

I have never come across these type of crazy people.

Why you dey shame me like this bruv . . .There is some construction work going on in front of the computer village at Ikeja .

Guess what ? the soil is red , i mean red. So drop your weak Ebonyi theory.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
May God punish all those of you lying about the massive work you are claiming with useless pictures here.

May the blood of those that die daily on that road be on you for lying.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
jmaine:

Why you dey shame me like this bruv . . .There is some construction work going on in front of the computer village at Ikeja .

Guess what ? the soil is red , i mean red. So drop your weak Ebonyi theory.

The red soil on such road are the type dumped there before asphalt laying by the construction company.

The one in the pics here are apparently native.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Na wa o! This yeye thread don reach 2 pages, i don miss? So these useless and good for nothing PDP pathetic liars are still spewing trash here? This thread should be closed to stop further spread of lies!! angry
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Someone said Julius Berger has been mobilized yet shows Pictures of RCC work in progress

Who are they deceiving

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
ilugunboy:

The red soil on such road are the type dumped there before asphalt laying by the construction company.

The one in the pics here are apparently native.

The red soil is due to the drainage work excavation.

Go check it out please.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by atlwireles: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
When you read some comments here, then you begin to understand why pipelines are blown on weekly basis in the southwest, why transmission stations are sabotaged in that same zone and why everything done by government in this zone must be sabotaged. Urhobo man say, even witch dey vex. My friend Una go tire.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
These shameless liars simply won't desist.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
atlwireles: When you read some comments here, then you begin to understand why pipelines are blown on weekly basis in the southwest, why transmission stations are sabotaged in that same zone and why everything done by government in this zone must be sabotaged. Urhobo man say, even witch dey vex. My friend Una go tire.

There is a huge diference BTW pure lies and sabotage. Even here in SS, pipelines are blown regularly while power facilities are stolen so what's ur point?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by atlwireles: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Demdem:

There is a huge diference BTW pure lies and sabotage. Even here in SS, pipelines are blown regularly while power facilities are stolen so what's ur point?

My Point is simple, bad belle go kill una. Kill una all finish. From A-Z

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
atlwireles: When you read some comments here, then you begin to understand why pipelines are blown on weekly basis in the southwest, why transmission stations are sabotaged in that same zone and why everything done by government in this zone must be sabotaged. Urhobo man say, even witch dey vex. My friend Una go tire.
....and who the hell is sabotaging who? The issue at hand is that nothing is happening on that road and you're talking of sabotaging. A road that have been under rehabilitation for donkey years is still the same even when THE CLUELESS ONE is still the president. Your have absolutely nothing to say!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
I need to verify this story! I hope it's a rumor!! angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1441684/fg-import-umbrella-4.7billion

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by atlwireles: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
berem: ....and who the hell is sabotaging who? The issue at hand is that nothing is happening on that road and you're talking of sabotaging. A road that have been under rehabilitation for donkey years is still the same even when THE CLUELESS ONE is still the president. Your have absolutely nothing to say!

I no get your time.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by agbameta: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
dayokanu: Someone said Julius Berger has been mobilized yet shows Pictures of RCC work in progress

Who are they deceiving

Maybe JB don buy out RCC last night...

These dullards no go kill pesin with laff I swear...
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
atlwireles:

I no get your time.
Obviously you have nothing to say! grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
They stay in their face me i face you apartment and confidently chest beat about a good news that makes them very sad.

Bad belle Na real curse oo!! grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
atlwireles:

My Point is simple, bad belle go kill una. Kill una all finish. From A-Z

Oo I see u are one of those dafts. Shameless liars.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Makes ‘last Minute’ Cancellation Of Aso Rock Trip / Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (More Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.