Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress (29841 Views)

“jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” / Lagos/ibadan Express Way , Rehabilitation & Expansion (Pictures) / Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
akhis: Why do people like deceiving people like this. The road construction has not started. Julius Berger are just constructing their yard. When the road starts, we will all know

Does this look like a yard? Olodo!!! grin grin grin

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Hahahahahahaha! Your sense don squeeze! dem need to iron your sense! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

person Beaf, stop running from an intellectual battering. grin grin grin grin grin

Are they not already positioning themselves for 2015?

What is the timescale of the project? You thought it was 2 weeks, cretin?

And is 2015 not within the benefit euphoria?

Now you will tell me which school in the failed education system produced a person like you.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
This must be another yard! grin grin grin adamu!

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What is my own with OBJ?
I will not stoop to your worm level.

What did you say when your tribesman OBJ was there and didn't fix the road?

Can it become perfect by magic? Is it not going to be constructed properly first and maintained?

You people are low-life tribalists who can never see anything good in anybody else.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

person Beaf, stop running from an intellectual battering. grin grin grin grin grin

Are they not already positioning themselves for 2015?

What is the timescale of the project? You thought it was 2 weeks, cretin?

And is 2015 not within the benefit euphoria?

Now you will tell me which school in the failed education system produced a person like you.

The small english wey dem teach you for that your welfare school na im you dey come practice here! grin grin grin

Travel comot make we see if you fit return back!!! grin grin grin

Na stowaway you take go back to peckham!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:
I will not stoop to your worm level.

What did you say when your tribesman was there and didn't fix the road?

Can it become perfect by magic? Is it not going to be constructed properly first and maintained?

You are a person!

You think I am product of a failed education system like you that argues based on tribe?

Cretin!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Oh, my bad! This must be how a yard looks like ur your village! Coconut!

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You think I am product of a failed education system like you that argues based on tribe?

Cretin!

Sorry I didn't have Nigerian education like you. You're the one failed by ASUU and your leaders.

All your arguments here on NL are based on tribe. You're well known for it.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

The small english wey dem teach you for that your welfare school na im you dey come practice here! grin grin grin

person Beaf, if GEJ shyts in your mouth, what do you say?

"FRESH AIR".

GEJ's watery-shyt appreciation fanaticism. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

Sorry I didn't have Nigerian education like you. You're the one failed by ASUU and your leaders.

You are a person!

With your moronic way of reasoning you want to repudiate your Naija education and want me to believe you? grin grin grin grin grin

Mugu!!! No you did not get a Naija education. You went to Harvard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

dont take him too serious oh! The guy is a very angry guy because he has gone through several winters now where he had to use kerosene stove. He cant come back to naija because he cant afford the ticket. He has been planning to stowaway since he heard that Benin boy story! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by takeprofit: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: GEJ has his shortcomings but he is by far the best president/head of state of this great country since Independence. His sincerity and humility are infectious.

All that is needed now for far greater development is for Nigerians to SUPPORT their president. All over the world, after elections, people unite, irrespective of political party differences, for DEVELOPMENT of their country. Why should that of Nigeria be different? Why should APC and certain elements of the country be sabotaging this president, and by extension Nigeria, from all angles- Boko Haram, pipeline vandalism, pull-him-down syndrome, media propaganda,etc?

Lets unite and DEVELOP our country. GEJ will only be president for a while.

u r doing a better work than the minister of information. keep it up.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

dont take him too serious oh! The guy is a very angry guy because he has gone through several winters now where he had to use kerosene stove. He cant come back to naija because he cant afford the ticket. He has been planning to stowaway since he heard that Benin boy story! grin grin grin

person Beaf, if GEJ shyts in your mouth, what do you say?

"FRESH AIR".

GEJ's watery-shyt appreciation fanaticism. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

Don't mind him. You can see how badly brought up he is, swearing at his family and entire generations.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

Don't mind him. You can see how badly brought up he is, swearing at his family and entire generations.

You are a person!

Did you go to Harvard like Sheppopotamus Patience Jonathan did? grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus:

LOl

All he knows is f-tard, f-tard as if that will make him look tough.
I have broken some jaws of those who spewed poo.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Horus(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite: [size=21pt]You are a person!
person Beaf,
[/size]

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Did you go to Harvard like Sheppopotamus Patience Jonathan did? grin grin grin grin

While you're there hating the Jonathans are having a ball. What's my business where they got their education from?

I am not obsessed with anyone. You're obsessed and hate-filled. My colleague is an OCD expert, I can send you to him for treatment.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

LOl

All he knows is f-tard, f-tard as if that will make him look tough.
I have broken some jaws of those who spewed poo.

You are a person!

You think I am lying? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What kind of non-person would base his argument on "what about your tribesman"?

You are a cretinous product of a failed education system.

Your brain has "deaded" grin because of lack of utilisation and nourishment. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

While you're there hating the Jonathans are having a ball. What's my business where they got their education from?

I am not obsessed with anyone. You're obsessed and hate-filled. My colleague is an OCD expert, I can send you to him for treatment.

Yeah, they are having a ball destroying your life. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

With your moronic way of reasoning you want to repudiate your Naija education and want me to believe you? grin grin grin grin grin

Mugu!!! No you did not get a Naija education. You went to Harvard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No I didn't.

Not Harvard but in the same bracket. Might be a big deal for you. In my day that was a normal thing to aspire to and achieve.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sagamite:

Yeah, they are having a ball destroying your life. grin grin grin grin

They are not destroying more than all the other born-to-rule people before them. So what's the difference?

Since tribalism will not let people get together, let it be destroyed turn by turn until each people go their separate ways.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

No I didn't.

Not Harvard but in the same bracket. Might be a big deal for you. In my day that was a normal thing to aspire to and achieve.

In your dreams, person! grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah, the Nigerian state polytechnique that produced you is similar to Harvard! grin grin grin grin grin

Area-Fada:

They are not destroying more than all the other born-to-rule people before them. So what's the difference?

Since tribalism will not let people get together, let it be destroyed turn by turn until each people go their separate ways.

Harvard-like scholar! grin grin grin grin

Cretinous product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una all see?

When I call people person, I am ALWAYS right!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by emmatok(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
jmaine:

Please look at the caption of the thread.

Just shows you don't know anything about that road.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by solopumpy227: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Just some observations from comments on this thread:

* The GEJ-led FG seems not to have started/completed much verifiable projects in SW region of the nation (may be the situation is the same in other regions)
* The GEJ-led FG seems not to be interested in honest and deliberate development but deciept to win 2015 favour.
* Ogun state has the 'lowest' GDP in the Southern Nigeria but the State government which is ~ 2 years younger than GEJ-led FG has achieved so much in area of urban renewal and road construction throughout the State
* Why is it always difficult to find pictures of FG projects with the lion share of the national cake?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by emmatok(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
solopumpy227: Just some observations from comments on this thread:

* The GEJ-led FG seems not to have started/completed much verifiable projects in SW region of the nation (may be the situation is the same in other regions)
* The GEJ-led FG seems not to be interested in honest and deliberate development but deciept to win 2015 favour.
* Ogun state has the 'lowest' GDP in the Southern Nigeria but the State government which is ~ 2 years younger than GEJ-led FG has achieved so much in area of urban renewal and road construction throughout the State
* Why is it always difficult to find pictures of FG projects with the lion share of the national cake?

Who told you Ogun has the lowest GDP in the south.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2013

So you're one of those parasites who believe we must all continue together by force, along boko haram and co?

Hypocrisy will not get anywhere. About time people accepted what the reality is.

Awolowo: Nigeria is a mere geographical expression.

Is there any geographical expression that is a successful country today?

Una all see?

When I call people person, I am ALWAYS right![/quote]
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by eluquenson(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

All your arguments here on NL are based on tribe. You're well known for it.

This should be the bedrock of the problems in Nigeria

www.nairaland.com/1403364/question-ethnicity-problem-nigeria
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
solopumpy227: Just some observations from comments on this thread:

That is purely impossible.

Whether you say GDP o or GDP per capita!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
Since they say you live in Peckham? I am happy to invite you to my place of work. Let's chose a respected/neutral NLer like r123 to be present. The neutral person will report here.
£2000 bet. Do you agree? If I cannot prove my education at top world uni, you win. Easy.

Sagamite:

In your dreams, person! grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah, the Nigerian state polytechnique that produced you is similar to Harvard! grin grin grin grin grin

Una all see?

When I call people person, I am ALWAYS right!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Area-Fada:

So you're one of those parasites who believe we must all continue together by force, along boko haram and co?

Hypocrisy will not get anywhere. About time people accepted what the reality is.

Awolowo: Nigeria is a mere geographical expression.

You are a person!

It is not even about unity of disintegration, it is about how moronic you are despite claiming Harvard-type education! grin grin grin grin

I already told you, your brain is dead and you proved me right.

You are too stewpid to be allowed to vote.

Your brain needs to be smashed to smithereens because it is absolutely worthless.

Area-Fada:
Since they say you live in Peckham? I am happy to invite you to my place of work. Let's chose a respected/neutral NLer like r123 to be present. The neutral person will report here.
£2000 bet. Do you agree? If I cannot prove my education at top world uni, you win. Easy.

Meet a person like you for what? grin grin grin grin grin

What is "top world uni"?

Did you mean at a world's top uni? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by 9ja4eva: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Good Job.

@Op Thanks for posting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master / CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Remote, Immediate Causes Of Crimes, Insecurity And Instability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.