Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress (29849 Views)

“jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” / Lagos/ibadan Express Way , Rehabilitation & Expansion (Pictures) / Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by rozayx5(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Horus: Where is the work in progress?

in your brain tongue
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by talktimi(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
solopumpy227: I am not sure of the vercaity of this https://www.nairaland.com/1440512/ogun-poorest-state-southern-nigeria though.
My point is (in my books) Ogun state Govt has performed much better that the FG....

pls not to derail this thread but the size of Ogun state compared to Nigeria apart, do you have any empirical evidence to prove that the fg has performed poorly ? Bear in mind that there are 37 (ie + Abuja) units all together in Nigeria and you will have to have gone round all the units inspecting federal projects and their level of completion/implementation against the budgetary allocation released for each particular project. This is much easier to do in Ogun where i believe you reside in (?) PS Ogun can never be the poorest state in Nigeria, there are too many industries there for it to be poor except the statisticians are trying to be mischievous or the state govt officials dont have a clue what they are doing there which is impossible if i daresay.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by PECO4KING(m): 12:09am On Sep 17, 2013
olatunji21:
And u are d bigger fool...i ply dat road everywknd and av nt seen any sign of wrk..nt at all...and again i tink u will nid to go read d contract agreement again as JB has no biznes wit d shagamu axis...dat place is designated for RCC...

IDIOTA

God bless you my broda, I do pass this road too everyweek and I don't know why people keep lying bcs of pocket money from Oga Jonathan. They are only working on part of the road and they are just deceiving people. In fact this country can't work fine with this useless lairs on nairaland,politics,religion and so on who collect money from politicians and lie in the name of money they are given.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by PECO4KING(m): 12:29am On Sep 17, 2013
asha 80: i saw them at near sagamu interchange from lagos...i did not ttravel with the aim of taking pics so you have to take my word for it....i have nothing to lose or gain by lying so if you do not believe me that is your headache not mine as what is there is there.

You are right the work is starting near Shagamu interchange but If you sincere go to the other side of the road from redemption camp to Mowe/Ibafon and upload the pictures of the traffic and bad road. In any serious and real project, which I notices Contractors works on both side of the road not part of the road. I think they should start from the other side due to heavy traffic bcs of the bad road.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by AreaFada2: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2013
Until recently I did not support GEJ. But now I have seen that his critics are largely tribal propagandist. They hide behind the toga of critic.

With Northerners refusing to condemn boko murderous activities , using Amaechi as a pawn against GEJ, that customs thief Atiku leading Northern governors with a few SW "Afonjas" out of PDP, and considering where GEJ's blind critics come from, it became obvious that they are only carrying out their threat to make the country ungovernable.

Well let everybody be soaked in blood as they promised.

Revolution and division has to start from somewhere.

If we can't accept each other, let's split. I wonder why so many parasites are scared of having their own country.
Oh sorry, I forgot oil money. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by sagytariusTM1: 12:40am On Sep 17, 2013
Who's this guy always spewing "person" "person" "person" "person" everywhere, and at the same time implementing ctrl+C ctrl+V on all his posts. Sooo clownishly monotonous.
Some people get time to dey reply sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by linearity: 2:15am On Sep 17, 2013
Why is it always 'Slow Men at Work'? Can't they ever get Fast men to do the work?

This is how they will slow slow slow and come vision 2020, the road is not finish..smiley
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by ABAKA72(m): 3:59am On Sep 17, 2013
bloggernaija: Why clap for a mediocre president with a backward attitude /approach to problem solving

That road should be a super highway of at least 5 lanes on either side.
A dedicated high speed rail all the way to Ibadan
Light rail from mowe to Berger
Dedicated service done or what you call rest stops else.

Within 4 yrs,that road will pafuka again and mr president would have to take his begging bowl to china again
shut up mr man, your brother OBJ and the blind abokis that ruined the country for a combined 27 years period could not construct a single lane on that road, and all you can spew from your hate filled mouth is ingratitude towards this great silent achiever. going by what happed in the past administrations, what GEJ's Government has achieved in it's few years is mind boggling. please dear Lord, we don't want agberos back in Government again.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by digospel2: 4:04am On Sep 17, 2013
nchewi:

@OP. sincerely man, you sound l:ike a Retard! Everybody wants dat road fixed. I don't know who u r referring to as enemy of progress when it is d ruling party (which GEJ is part of) dat has been playing politics wit this particular road project.
Ode ! Know that OBJ was the one playing game with thos by concessioning to bi-courtney which no improvement for years .
More grease to y,!?our elbow GEJ, carry go.... 2015 I thumb for U
::?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2013
anonimi:

I read already and I see someone blinded by hatred and hypocrisy combined gradually losing IT.
Hope your vision is restored real soon as not to miss out on the transformation that is manifesting after years of METICULOUS planning despite the numerous obstacles thrown up by HYPOCRITES & HATERS from diverse corners of the country.
I don't wish you to remain blind, whatever the cause.

Now I know u are irredeameably foolish. A special breed of an he-goat who thinks that empty can on ur head has the ability to process info.
Where is the hatred in calling for more pictures to suggest that that road in question is lag-Ib.
Nothing in those pictures suggest such and u are here talking rubbish.
Honestly u are really daft.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 17, 2013
Demdem:

Now I know u are irredeameably foolish. A special breed of an he-goat who thinks that empty can on ur head has the ability to process info.
Where is the hatred in calling for more pictures to suggest that that road in question is lag-Ib.
Nothing in those pictures suggest such and u are here talking rubbish.
Honestly u are really daft.

I left the thread when I noticed most of them are not regular users of that road.

They are here to pass on satanic lies with those extremely devilish pictures that leave only bad taste in the mouth for users of the road...

These guys are evil and they need our pity and prayers...not hate.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by dubaiprince: 6:52am On Sep 17, 2013
mascot87:

grin

Foools,why must it be only Fashola out of the other 36 states in Nigeria?Your hatred for Fashola will kill you one day. idiotas.Good one GEJ,Your transformation agenda is second to non angry

u for answer the question nah?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by awodman: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2013
PECO4KING:

You are right the work is starting near Shagamu interchange but If you sincere go to the other side of the road from redemption camp to Mowe/Ibafon and upload the pictures of the traffic and bad road. In any serious and real project, which I notices Contractors works on both side of the road not part of the road. I think they should start from the other side due to heavy traffic bcs of the bad road.
Ok I get...your problem is about where the started the work from...thanks for confirming that work has already started...
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by sheymoni(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2013
As a regular user of this particular road, who travel on it 3- 4 times in a week, I must say that JB is on the road but no serious work have started. They are just building their site beside one filling station close to sagamu interchange. Same thing apply to RCC their site is at onigari, that's after ogunmakin where oyo & ogun shared boundry.The only thing RCC is doing as at today on that road is clearing of the bushes in between the two lanes & also doing surveying frm onigari to ogunmakin. The picture that shows JB & RCC sign is the sagamu interchange where GEJ did the flagging off.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

I left the thread when I noticed most of them are not regular users of that road.

They are here to pass on satanic lies with those extremely devilish pictures that leave only bad taste in the mouth for users of the road...

Believe me, these lot have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by successking: 7:53am On Sep 17, 2013
GEJ, more of this please, so that the mouths of haters will be sealed forever. God bless my fatherland.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2013
awodman:
Ok I get...your problem is about where the started the work from...thanks for confirming that work has already started...

You can just imagine grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2013
i left d thread cus dere are 2many sycophant in here..
dose animals in human skin wu bliv's everybody dat criticize dere boss is against progress..

For ur info i arent a supporter of any politician bt i definately appauld progress...
Yes Fashola is Working
GEJ is doin Meeting..
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Wolef7(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2013
Prof_Dumbledore: seriously dude stop acting like someone suffering from 'Delusions of Grandeur'.... I thought Obj was from your region, why didnt he fix that road while he was in office? Meanwhile Jonathan that is yet to fix the East/West road in his region is finally constructing that road...and ur idea of thanking him is too open ur bucal cavity to spew such comtemptible jargon....dude u deserve to be tied to a stake and shot behing the head!
That road is more than the region. Lagos-Ibadan expressway is one of the important access route in this country
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2013
Hope the road will be durable. And let it not become an abandoned project....cos that's the norm in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Dipoboy4luv: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Our government are now improving,they are giving us good road now.God bless our governors and our president
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by ismailaoladayo: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2013
ope ooo, where is Babalakin Bi-cotney? mr grading the center of the road, arm robber, your days are numbered
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2013
ABAKA72: shut up mr man, your brother OBJ and the blind abokis that ruined the country for a combined 27 years period could not construct a single lane on that road, and all you can spew from your hate filled mouth is ingratitude towards this great silent achiever. going by what happed in the past administrations, what GEJ's Government has achieved in it's few years is mind boggling. please dear Lord, we don't want agberos back in Government again.

Mind-boggling?

Oya, lets test your mind.

Start listing his achievements.

I wait.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

It is part of the wasting of public funds.

I am sure there is a part of the budget in the Presidency dedicated to the useless work of the reetard called Rueben Abati.

They are paying some moronic jobless youths to go on several social networks, open multiple fake accounts, then spread moronic lies and excitement about this useless Silverback Gorilla President. The daftest man to ever be President of Nigeria.

I want these person youths to go back and tell Abati that it would be hard on NL because there is a Sagamite that can always intellectually humiliate and he sends a direct message that they are all fucktards, all cretins and all moorons in the presidential team including Sheppopotamus.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Sagamite(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2013
Demdem:

Believe me, these lot have no shame.

When you are hungry, you have no shame. You will even eat from the bin and fight for whoever feeds you.

Almajiri thinz.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by arthgideon: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2013
I just hope that they do a good job. The roads should be maintained so that portholes wont start to appear after months of completion
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by kcpumping(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2013
tongue
Sincere 9gerian: GEJ has his shortcomings but he is by far the best president/head of state of this great country since Independence. His sincerity and humility are infectious.

All that is needed now for far greater development is for Nigerians to SUPPORT their president. All over the world, after elections, people unite, irrespective of political party differences, for DEVELOPMENT of their country. Why should that of Nigeria be different? Why should APC and certain elements of the country be sabotaging this president, and by extension Nigeria, from all angles- Boko Haram, pipeline vandalism, pull-him-down syndrome, media propaganda,etc?

Lets unite and DEVELOP our country. GEJ will only be president for a while.

U be thief? I no b thief, u be arm robber?I no be robber,bt u stel my comment?
Brother u ar so a kind I would like to associate with,God bless you
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by dgreat001(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2013
Horus:

I agree with you, a sign showing Lagos-ibadan Express Road is not visible in any of the pictures.

I ply the road quite often....so, I can categorically tell you dat d pictures depict the true state of work done along dat axis. Okay?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by NFSBob(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2013
They say self praise is no praise at all. i am happy that julius berger has taken over the contact for the rehabilitation of the road because they re known for delivering good services but to the uploader of this post, why dont u praise jonathan and pdp after the road has been fully rehabilitated from berger bus stop all the way to iwo road roundabout.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by NFSBob(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2013
kcpumping: tongue

U be thief? I no b thief, u be arm robber?I no be robber,bt u stel my comment?
Brother u ar so a kind I would like to associate with,God bless you
if u people are saying that jonathan is humble and kind and the best president nigeria has ever had, why dont u ask him to pay ASUU the 92nillion they are asking for by selling one of the jets in the presidential air fleet that cost almost 115 million dollars which is more than a trillion naira and then use the money to improve on our educational sector and provide infrastructure instead of that nonsense that okonjo iweala is saying that 77percent of our budget is on revenue expenditure.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2013
But the thread below says work Is yet to commence on the road. who's lying then.

https://www.nairaland.com/1442630/works-ministry-appeals-patience-lagos-ibadan
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Horus(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
dgreat001:

I ply the road quite often....so, I can categorically tell you dat d pictures depict the true state of work done along dat axis. Okay?

No it doesn't, a sign showing "Lagos-ibadan Express Road" is not visible in any of the pictures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (More Pictures & Video) / 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.