Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3491054 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2019
Good morning.
Is GST103 a course required for Postgraduate students?
Thanks in anticipation.
Hopez456:
Hello everyone, pls I need help, I am a PGDE student of Noun. At my Center, they registered GST 103 ' computer fundamentals and GsT 707 'The good study guide' among the 8 courses for 1st semester. I can't find textbook for these courses, also Tma came out for these two GST courses but the question s are not showing.
Pls what do I do because I heard these gst courses have been changed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taskcompleteng: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2019
Hi guys
.We write school project
For your project,
We can handle it for you
Just hit us in here

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teekay213(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2019
evergreen9:

I can't find ECO121, GST103, GST105,
Hi,are you 100level economics student?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gloriaunobi(f): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2019
Kazrem:

All gst are not uploaded on nouonline.net.
It will be uploaded on https://ceagslearn.nouedu.net

Please how do I login?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teekay213(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2019
Anthonyo15:
update! update!! update!!!

This is to inform all freshers and returning students that stamping of exam slips will commence Monday 11th march 2019, Students are expected to submit 2 copies of there Examination registration slip, 2 copies of payment slip from bank ,2 Red background passports and come to the cafe for the rules and regulations guiding the examination....mind u need to do this as soon as possible cause the skool cafe wont b opened wen Examination Commences

Mushin Study Centre
when will the Lagos study center start?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2019
gloriaunobi:

Please how do I login?
Same login details with your portal...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2019
Sike:
I need GST 202 material please.
Google GST 202 NounCourseware u will get a direct download link.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elnino3(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2019
My name's in the list. Finally finished MSc I.T. After four years.

Thank God.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aybank: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nounitesportal:
Top 11 Things You Need To Know About NOUN TMA

READ MORE

NOUN Portal TMA Login Page Guide for New and Returning Students 2019

READ MORE

=========================================================================================

Do You Need Help With TMA?

Do you want to Score 30/30 in all your TMA?

Do you need cheap and Affordable TMA Solution?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let NOUNITESPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions For Your TMA's.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
30/30 score Guaranteed
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW
Call/WhatsApp:-08117413104

OR

Visit
DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION HERE

HOW DO YOU SCORE 11 OUT OF 10

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aybank: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Kazrem:

All gst are not uploaded on nouonline.net.
It will be uploaded on https://ceagslearn.nouedu.net

Have not been able to login to the portal.... am I the only one experiencing this
ceagslearn.nouedu.net I mean

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
#MeToo
Aybank:

Have not been able to login to the portal.... am I the only one experiencing this
ceagslearn.nouedu.net I mean
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aragbiji: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Aybank:

HOW DO YOU SCORE 11 OUT OF 10
Photo editing gone wrong .
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hopez456(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
livinsoul:
Good morning.
Is GST103 a course required for Postgraduate students?
Thanks in anticipation.
I really do not know. The centre did the registration for me. I assume they're right.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hopez456:
I really do not know. The centre did the registration for me. I assume they're right.
I want to enrol in your school but law program undergraduate and I'm a science student so I didn't do literature but geography, do you know if I can enroll and be consider?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
elnino3:
My name's in the list. Finally finished MSc I.T. After four years.

Thank God.
after 4 years? What happened?

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elnino3(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Saao:
after 4 years? What happened?

Started in 2015. Was supposed to finish that year. But life happened.

I'm grateful that I'm done.

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
elnino3:

Started in 2015. Was supposed to finish that year. But life happened.

I'm grateful that I'm done.
oh sorry about that, thought it's normal way at noun. I'm planning to enrol
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by funlola87: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Good day everyone... I registered for PGD in business administration two weeks ago, I went on the portal yesterday and realised that I've not been registered for any course. I immediately called the guy that helped me and he keeps insisting he registered the courses for me. Please, is there the slightest chance for something to be done to fix it? Cos I understand that the portal has closed now. I don't want to forfeit this semester.
Please kindly response if you have a answer to my problem. Help a sister please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aragbiji: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
funlola87:
Good day everyone... I registered for PGD in business administration two weeks ago, I went on the portal yesterday and realised that I've not been registered for any course. I immediately called the guy that helped me and he keeps insisting he registered the courses for me. Please, is there the slightest chance for something to be done to fix it? Cos I understand that the portal has closed now. I don't want to forfeit this semester.
Please kindly response if you have a answer to my problem. Help a sister please
Try to do things by yourself next time sir .
Most of these things can be done on your phone for God’s sake .

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Thank you. I will find out at my centre next week.
Hopez456:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by funlola87: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
Aragbiji:
Try to do things by yourself next time sir . Most of these things can be done on your phone for God’s sake .
I know... lessons learnt the hard way. Do I have to forfeit this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
emmadeking:

How do I access the TMA here. The site is not recognizing my details...New student
It can't. They will upload students details on it first before you can access it.
Aybank
gloriaunobi
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowmama: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
funlola87:

I know... lessons learnt the hard way. Do I have to forfeit this semester?

'am afraid yes...

Please avoid a repeat in the future.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SkiddyDoc: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Any PGDE group ? I need a pal that can guide me!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
SkiddyDoc:
Any PGDE group ? I need a pal that can guide me!

I'm also a PGDE student, I'm also looking for group o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Kazrem:

It can't. They will upload students details on it first before you can access it.
Aybank
gloriaunobi
So we can't do TMA in general courses for now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jeniluv(f): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Do you have any good Seminar topic under Education?abeg Pm me oooo,I need it urgently,thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aragbiji: 2:56am On Mar 10, 2019
Oops
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Download NOUN Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Playstore.
Download Q and A App from Google Playstore
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by waistaa(f): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Please any MBA student here? Please I need past questions on FRE 101, MBA 881, MBA 815, MBA 888, ENT 893. PLEASE what's the nearest center for someone who just moved to Yaba
Lagos State? onuohamaka@gmail.com please send the past questions across. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.