Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,656 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479322 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nehemiah459(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
SkiddyDoc:

I appreciate you for upholding the spirit of the Internet...Information should be available to those who desire it.

You are the Star of this beautiful week!
Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayor93(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
pls, when isl noun application form coming put? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joyzuaz: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
ananne:

Are you whatsapp? Send me your number.. Let's discuss and find a way to follow this up.
I have the same problem too,please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nehemiah459(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Anthonyo15:
Important Update on Graduation Clearance

1. Visit your Study Centre to Proceed with your clearance As Clearance begins on Monday.

2. Convocation is scheduled on the 22nd and 23rd March, 2019 at the Abuja Model centre, University Village, Plot 91, Cadastral Zone, Nnamdi Azikiwe Express Way Jabi-Abuja.

3. Those who see their names on the graduating list are to visit the link below and fill the survey form, submit and print the form.
http://researchandadvancement.nouedu.net/content/graduate-exit-survey

Best wishes
The bolded study centre is not in Jabi but in Kubwa. NOUN HQ is in the above address.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Anthonyo15:
FINALLY!!!

GRADUATING LIST IS OUT...

IF U ARE UNABLE TO FIND YOUR NAME VISIT YOUR STUDY CENTRE

MacHarthony Solutions

Na wa oh.
Couldn't find my name on the list and I'm not in Benin city at the moment.
Now that the list has already been compiled, is there any need for me to journey back to visit my study centre to see if there's any possibility that my name can still be included in the graduation list?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
engrj:
I'm done too oooh

My name is also on the list.

Congratulations to us all.

Bsc Pol science

Congratulation to you. Please can i have your contact to know how u went about your project? Im also a pol science final year student. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
ananne:

Are you whatsapp? Send me your number.. Let's discuss and find a way to follow this up.

Okay thanks!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by engrj(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
emmaclue:

Congratulation to you. Please can i have your contact to know how u went about your project? Im also a pol science final year student. Thanks

08064945586 I will prefer WhatsApp chat thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Complete NOUN 2019 Graduation List Is Out: Check Your Name Here

The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) has released the approved graduation list for the year 2019 convocation ceremony.

CHECK YOUR NAME HERE>>>>>>APPROVED GRADUATION LIST FOR THE 2019 CONVOCATION CEREMONY
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by evergreen9: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
evergreen9:
This NOUN guys make it very difficult for people, where can we get ECO121, GST103, GST105? the study centre in Abia don't have these and I can't find them online also!

Anyone willing to help?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
chai am on chapter 4 of my project i cant maKE IT AGAIN OOO MY SUPERVISOR CAUSED MY DELAY OOO

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Tonio1:
Thanks everyone. You all, with your great information were instrumental to this.
But all of you that are fleeing should come and drop clearance information. Lets get to the end of it together grin
A

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
To GOD be the GLORY. My name is on the list. All honour and glory goes to YESHUA HAMASIACH ; my lord and personal saviour.

@VIPCO(creator of this thread).
@Samisha500
@Nounitesportal
@Anthonyo 15
@Kazrem
@Macharthony
And others, I can't remember. GOD bless you; for your positive impact. Your light will never go dim.
Thanks alot I appreciate.

Lol.... grin grin how can I forget @hotupdates(our clown). You
kept this forum alive.
For those that are still waiting for their names on the list, do not panic cuz very soon, you would be wearing that convocation gown.

Relax. It's coming.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
ATTENTION!!!

If your name is not on the new graduation lists released today, Wednesday, 6th March, 2019 be patient as supplementary lists will still be released

Source: ICT

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aragbiji: 1:01am On Mar 07, 2019
Cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:46am On Mar 07, 2019
Sokefun Emerges NOUN’s DVC

He also contributed in no small measure to the development of the country. He served as Member, Committee on Maritime Dispute between Nigeria and Cameroon 1993-1994; Member, Human Rights Committee, Federal Ministry of Justice, 1993-1994, and Member, Human Rights Enforcement Committee, Olabisi Onabanjo University, 1999 till date.
Sokefun has been a Professor of Law at NOUN since 2007.

READ MORE
Sokefun Emerges NOUN’s DVC

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Victory at last it as been a long time wow am very happy my name is on the graduation list wow........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2019
Morning all

GRADUATING LIST
The long awaited graduating list was finally released yesterday, if you have a need of it you can chat me up. All Graduates whose names where shortlisted in the list are advised to proceed with the Graduation Clearance immediately. Reports says there will be a supplementary list, people whose name are not on the list should go to there study centre and complain if you have met up with the requirement.

TMA
TMA ought to start tomorrow if the school calendar is been followed please don't waste time on this cos time wait for no one

EXAM
Pen on paper first draft timetable is out get yours if you are doing pen on paper and also some students normally miss some courses because they are not aware that is pen on paper because it 100 level course (eg JIL 100 is not e-exam) so find out if you have any of such and check the timetable.

Exam is best prepared for by getting all necessary supporting materials and reading them you can chat me up for such.

ID cards are also ready on individual portal you can go and print it out

you can call/chat me for more details

MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mii4jans(f): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2019
Hello, please how can i get NOUN transcripts. If anyone knows a number that i can call directly i will greatly appreciate it if the person can leave me a personal message
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2019
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION!!!

If your name is not on the new graduation lists released today, Wednesday, 6th March, 2019 be patient as supplementary lists will still be released

Source: ICT
Thank God I made, my name is on the list but my problem is that I have initial in my name. My question is, if I report to school will they process it and probably issue me my certificate on convocation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2019
mii4jans:
Hello, please how can i get NOUN transcripts. If anyone knows a number that i can call directly i will greatly appreciate it if the person can leave me a personal message

http://nouedu.net/index.php/article/postgraduate-transcript-application-guidelines
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2019
Please any news on the rumoured supplementary lists. For those whose names didn't come out but who are already at their study center this morning..

Is there a format for complains. Any new information will be welcomed.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livviee: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hello. Please I just registered for an MSc Business Administration. Do I have to take the TMA slip to NOUN study centre just like I did for semester and exam? Also how do I get the time table for pen on paper exam? Please any information will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Anthonyo15:
Morning all

GRADUATING LIST
The long awaited graduating list was finally released yesterday, if you have a need of it you can chat me up. All Graduates whose names where shortlisted in the list are advised to proceed with the Graduation Clearance immediately. Reports says there will be a supplementary list, people whose name are not on the list should go to there study centre and complain if you have met up with the requirement.

TMA
TMA ought to start tomorrow if the school calendar is been followed please don't waste time on this cos time wait for no one

EXAM
Pen on paper first draft timetable is out get yours if you are doing pen on paper and also some students normally miss some courses because they are not aware that is pen on paper because it 100 level course (eg JIL 100 is not e-exam) so find out if you have any of such and check the timetable.

Exam is best prepared for by getting all necessary supporting materials and reading them you can chat me up for such.

ID cards are also ready on individual portal you can go and print it out

you can call/chat me for more details

MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tonio1: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
hello guys,

Please is it mandatory to be at the convocation ceremony?

How quickly can one lay hands on his/her Statement of Result and/or Certificate?

I heard they issue the certificates at the aforementioned ceremony, how true is that?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
livviee:
Hello. Please I just registered for an MSc Business Administration. Do I have to take the TMA slip to NOUN study centre just like I did for semester and exam? Also how do I get the time table for pen on paper exam? Please any information will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

YOU ARE TO ONLY GO WITH YOUR EXAM SLIP AND TWO PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH...

FOR POP TIMETABLE OR ANY OTHER INFO TEXT ME ON WHATSAPP

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Please can someone answer this...

Tonio1:
hello guys,

How quickly can one lay hands on his/her Statement of Result and/or Certificate?

I heard they issue the certificates at the aforementioned ceremony, how true is that?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
strangest:
Please can someone answer this...
Is not mandatory but necessary, but you must do your clearance before collecting your certificate.

You are suppose to collect your certificate on that day of convocation.

In the absent of certificate, statement will be issued.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
SIWES PRESENTATION!!!

Ibadan Study Centre...

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Very important question!
Tonio1:
hello guys,

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tinukey(f): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hi,
Can someone explain more about this TMA in details pls?
I mean how they set the qst.
Is there any time table to follow?
Are we having all the whole courses in one day?
pls i just need an explanation about all this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.