Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483633 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mushin
Actually, a friend of mine is the one facing this challenges, we have tried everything the SC does not help at all, we send mail to ABJ no reply and he paid 52k.

RoyalPriesthuud:
Ok.

I hope it works out for you.

Where is your study centre? Mine is Ibadan.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
How will students pay school fees and he/she won't be able to register for the semester? It's so annoying

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Teddyg2:
How will students pay school fees and he/she won't be able to register for the semester? It's so annoying

See, i was in the same situation a few weeks ago. What i did was reconcile my remita payments with the ones showing on my portal as audited. I found one was outstanding, i checked and credited same, logged out and back in and the negative balance cleared
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
Teddyg2:

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dubezra: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
pls, i want to enroll in NOUN.But not now,when is the next admission after the present one/next form sale.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2019
dubezra:
pls, i want to enroll in NOUN.But not now,when is the next admission after the present one/next form sale.
JANUARY ...

REGISTRATION FOR THIS SEMESTER ENDS ON THE 31ST OF THIS MONTH (6 DAYS TO GO)

Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

2019 Admission into National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is ongoing.

Get your Admission with five O level credit at two sitting with NECO or WAEC without JAMB.

Available programs

Bsc-4 years
PGD-1 years
Msc- 2 years

Contact this number to help in processing your admission without delay

MISHA CARES

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Teddyg2:
Mushin
Actually, a friend of mine is the one facing this challenges, we have tried everything the SC does not help at all, we send mail to ABJ no reply and he paid 52k.

That must be frustrating. I really do not know how creating a working web app could be so hard for a school whose operations revolves around such. A mess every semester.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rollout40(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Please how much is the total compulsory fees a new PGD Education student is to pay for the first semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dubezra: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Samisha500:

JANUARY ...

REGISTRATION FOR THIS SEMESTER ENDS ON THE 31ST OF THIS MONTH (6 DAYS TO GO)

Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

2019 Admission into National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is ongoing.

Get your Admission with five O level credit at two sitting with NECO or WAEC without JAMB.

Available programs

Bsc-4 years
PGD-1 years
Msc- 2 years

Contact this number to help in processing your admission without delay

MISHA CARES
is it the sale of form or biggining of session for new intake.pls when is the beggining of lectures?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by en1gma12: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good evening all, I just paid #7,500 for PGDE and I've filled all the necessary forms online. I was asked to go to my study center with my credentials. Please, must I do this before August 30th? Also, is anyone a present student, I need guidance pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
rollout40:
Please how much is the total compulsory fees a new PGD Education student is to pay for the first semester?
COMPULSORY FEES
N35,000

COURSE REGISTRATION
N20,000

EXAM REGISTRATION
N16,000

TOTAL= 71,000

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
dubezra:

is it the sale of form or biggining of session for new intake.pls when is the beggining of lectures?
YES! SALE OF FORM FOR NEW INTAKE

THE SESSION JUST STARTED AND ITS CLOSING ON THE 31ST OF AUGUST

NO LECTURES...

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
en1gma12:
Good evening all, I just paid #7,500 for PGDE and I've filled all the necessary forms online. I was asked to go to my study center with my credentials. Please, must I do this before August 30th? Also, is anyone a present student, I need guidance pls

YES! YOU MUST DO ALL BEFORE 30TH OF AUGUST...

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rollout40(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Samisha500:

COMPULSORY FEES
N35,000

COURSE REGISTRATION
N20,000

EXAM REGISTRATION
N16,000

TOTAL= 71,000

MISHA CARES

Please must all the above amount be paid before the August 31st deadline?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fishguide(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
It's a new week

Final year students, we expect your call

Project project project
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
rollout40:

Please must all the above amount be paid before the August 31st deadline?
YES..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Was at my Study Center today for submission of proposed Research Project topics only to be told by a staff that they no longer receive hard copies of the proposal and that student will be required to upload the proposal to a web portal that will soon be available.
Question: How true is this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Good evening.
Please what is going on with submission of proposed project topics at your center?
Thanks.
livinsoul:
Was at my Study Center today for submission of proposed Research Project topics only to be told by a staff that they no longer receive hard copies of the proposal and that student will be required to upload the proposal to a web portal that will soon be available.
Question: How true is this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Good evening.
Please what is going on with submission of proposed project topics at your center?
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toychemmy(f): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please any M.ed Administration and planning .... should please get across to me via....... fakemity@gmail.com.....
So dat we can add you to the WhatsApp group thanks........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddmaxx(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
toychemmy:
Please any M.ed Administration and planning .... should please get across to me via....... fakemity@gmail.com.....
So dat we can add you to the WhatsApp group thanks........

Hello, please do you have past questions on admin and planning? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Samisha500:

YES..
Hi Samisha, pls when is TMA going to start? All my courses are showing soon but TMA should've started by now according to the calendar.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Biritiko: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
RoyalPriesthuud:
Hi Samisha, pls when is TMA going to start? All my courses are showing soon but TMA should've started by now according to the calendar.
TMA has ended
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biritiko:

TMA has ended
Stop fake information please.
TMA for this semester is yet to commence. Expect it in September.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Biritiko: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Enskynelson:

Stop fake information please.
TMA for this semester is yet to commence. Expect it in September.
TMA has ended
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
I'm done with all my courses both 1st and 2nd semester. PGD. But I have 4 c/o.
Do I have to register the courses or I just register carry her exams.
When I clicked on register courses it was empty. But my carryovers were showing in the register carry over exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Biritiko: 12:33am On Aug 27, 2019
Iyamarun:
I'm done with all my courses both 1st and 2nd semester. PGD. But I have 4 c/o.
Do I have to register the courses or I just register carry her exams.
When I clicked on register courses it was empty. But my carryovers were showing in the register carry over exams.
Just register carry over exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adigun98(m): 5:26am On Aug 27, 2019
Please Famz when is the TMA starting ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kylebrown17(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.