Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488270 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2019
Biritiko:

Just register carry over exams
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2019
UPDATE!!!
TMA starts in September
A new time table will be released soon
The TMA was postponed to cover those who are yet to register till August 31st.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Innobee99(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Please house,
You start from 200L DE. Are the 100L GST courses compulsory for u before u graduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2019
Biritiko:

TMA has ended
Take your BS to the next station.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lawman88(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Please if I apply now for undergraduate study, will I be asked to do screening, pay school fee before August 31st? I want to use NECO result and it's not yet out. Please someone help me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
lawman88:
Please if I apply now for undergraduate study, will I be asked to do screening, pay school fee before August 31st? I want to use NECO result and it's not yet out. Please someone help me
U can't use 'Awaiting Resut' to apply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sandyyy(f): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Please I'm having issues crediting my wallet after paying remita. Please I need assistance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Enskynelson:

First Batch is out. Check your study Centre for details.

pls oo,are the MSC included in the list, cause i saw my project Result last week after undergo Defence?

Anyone with answer to this cry
Enskynelson:

First Batch is out. Check your study Centre for details.

pls oo,are the MSC included in the list, cause i saw my project Result last week after undergo Defence?

Anyone with answer to this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sandyyy:
Please I'm having issues crediting my wallet after paying remita. Please I need assistance.

ITS A GENERAL ISSUE... TRY IT TOMORROW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
NOTE NOTE NOTE

Its just four days left all registration will be closed.....
Endeavour to complete all your registration before then...
There will be no extension of date
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sandyyy:

Portal Update

Crediting of wallet is Active now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
NOTICE!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by civilserva: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Samisha500:
NOTE NOTE NOTE

Its just four days left all registration will be closed.....
Endeavour to complete all your registration before then...
There will be no extension of date
Thanks

Is new admission possible before this date 31/12/2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2019
civilserva:

Is new admission possible before this date 31/12/2019

FROM NOW TILL FRIDAY, THE QUESTION IS CAN U MEET UP THE DEADLINE...
1. HAVING THE COURSE IN MIND YOU WANT TO STUDY AND KNOWING THE FEES

2. APPLYING FOR ADMISSION, PAYING FOR THE FORM AND ALSO PRINTING THE ADMISSION LETTER AND FORM..

3. PREPARING ALL CREDENTIALS FOR CLEARANCE WITHOUT FORGETTING ANY OR NOT HAVING...

4. GETTING YOUR MATRIC NUMBER "SAME DAY"

5. PORTAL REGISTRATION (HAVING ACCESS TO THE PORTAL)

6. GENERATING YOUR FEES AND ALSO FUNDING YOUR WALLET "SAME DAY"

7. FINALLY, SEMESTER REGISTRATION, COURSE REGISTRATION AND EXAM REGISTRATION

smiley HAS FOR ME ALL THIS ARE POSSIBLE
3 DAYS TO CLOSURE

MISHA CARES

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by money4188: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Biritiko:

Just register carry over exams

In the same vain, I also have two carry overs for my PGDE that I intend to take this semester.
In the carry over registration panel, I can see the two carry over courses but I can also see my project.

My question.
(1) Do I need to register project again even though I registered it in the previous semester although not yet completed/submitted?
(2) I see two electives in the course registration panel. Do I need to register them too? P.S I wrote one elective in each of the last two semesters.
(3) Whats the minimum number of units I can sit for in a semester?
(4) What is the total number of units one must amass to graduate in PGDE?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mohioma: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Please house, I want to make enquiry for someone:

1. Pgd peace studies and conflict resolution: what are the courses to register for first semester, especially the Gst and other general compulsory courses

2. What's the minimum and maximum credit units

3. Is there any impact on the Cpga of someone that did minimum credit unit courses and one that did maximum credit units in a given semester

Thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2019
money4188:

In the same vain, I also have two carry overs for my PGDE that I intend to take this semester.
In the carry over registration panel, I can see the two carry over courses but I can also see my project.

My question.
(1) Do I need to register project again even though I registered it in the previous semester although not yet completed/submitted?
(2) I see two electives in the course registration panel. Do I need to register them too? P.S I wrote one elective in each of the last two semesters.
(3) Whats the minimum number of units I can sit for in a semester?
(4) What is the total number of units one must amass to graduate in PGDE?
1. No. It is only reflecting because you have not been graded for the project.
2. You MUST not
3. Minimum depends. If you have only a course left, you can as well take the course alone. Maximum unit however is 24units
4. Not sure of that but I think it's about 33TCU
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2019
mohioma:
Please house, I want to make enquiry for someone:

1. Pgd peace studies and conflict resolution: what are the courses to register for first semester, especially the Gst and other general compulsory courses

2. What's the minimum and maximum credit units

3. Is there any impact on the Cpga of someone that did minimum credit unit courses and one that did maximum credit units in a given semester

Thanx

1. See here
http://nou.edu.ng/registerable_2?field_faculty_name_value=Social+Sciences&field_level__value=700

2. See the attached photo

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dara2: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Hello house!

Please, as a 2013 student, is it compulsory to register for GST302¿
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mohioma: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Enskynelson:

1. See here
http://nou.edu.ng/registerable_2?field_faculty_name_value=Social+Sciences&field_level__value=700

2. See the attached photo
Thank. My enquiry is about the other general compulsory course cos it's only one GST course on the registrable list of courses. Please which of the course will I choose as the other general compulsory course.

Also, the issue of max and min credit units, will it have impact on cgp. That is, will someone with a Max credit units av a higher cgp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LMDyaya(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Anthonyo15:
UPDATE!!!
TMA starts in September
A new time table will be released soon
The TMA was postponed to cover those who are yet to register till August 31st.

Hello
please how does the 3 TMA 's implies ......do all 3 TMA's cover all book(e.g MTH 103) or each TMA covers its own part.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
LMDyaya:

Hello
please how does the 3 TMA 's implies ......do all 3 TMA's cover all book(e.g MTH 103) or each TMA covers its own part.

It depends on the lecturer who set the TMAs. It varies for all courses

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by femfol: 2:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Anthonyo15:
REMINDER PRACTICAL EXERCISE

I'm in 200 level Information Technology and I have MTH courses for this semester. How will the practical affect me since I can't attend it because of my work. Kindly advice. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2019
PROJECT TOPICS SUBMISSION
Anyone with any updates concerning submission of project topics for 2019_2 Semester should kindly share what is going on in their centres.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Iamkuttie(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2019
Please, anyone who knows anything about criminology and security studies should educate me more on it.

Generated remita for school feels and is 70,157...
Is it same with other department?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LMDyaya(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=Ribasandez post=81701962]

It depends on the lecturer who set the TMAs. It varies for all courses[/quote/]

Okay i get it its for all courses.....what i want to know is does tma 1 for example covers everything in course material?....1 question per unit or how...i couldnt get acces to a past tma .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2019
LMDyaya:

Hello

What You Should Know About NOUN TMA

➡TMA is the acronym of Tutored Marked Assignment

➡It is the continuous assessment of Noun

➡It carries 30 marks while exam carries 70 marks.

➡A course, for instance (CIT711) has 3 tma. Namely, tma1, tma 2 and tma 3.
Let’s take CIT711 as a course case study.

Let’s say,

TMA 1 you scored 10.0
TMA 2 you scored 9.00
TMA 3 you scored 10.0

Your TMA score for CIT711 is 29 over 30 when you add all together

➡Each TMA has 10 questions.

➡It is done and submitted online

➡The tmas is what will be used for your assessment.

➡You cannot see your tma again once you submit it.

NOTE: A good tma score will go a long way in boosting your result at the end of the day.

MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vasgas: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Anthonyo15:

What You Should Know About NOUN TMA

➡TMA is the acronym of Tutored Marked Assignment

➡It is the continuous assessment of Noun

➡It carries 30 marks while exam carries 70 marks.

➡A course, for instance (CIT711) has 3 tma. Namely, tma1, tma 2 and tma 3.
Let’s take CIT711 as a course case study.

Let’s say,

TMA 1 you scored 10.0
TMA 2 you scored 9.00
TMA 3 you scored 10.0

Your TMA score for CIT711 is 29 over 30 when you add all together

➡Each TMA has 10 questions.

➡It is done and submitted in pine

➡The tmas is what will be used for your assessment.

➡You cannot see your tma again once you submit it.

NOTE: A good tma score will go a long way in boosting your result at the end of the day.

MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS

It is done and submitted online
How please
Can't the tma questions be printed?
It has been long since I did Tma, I stop my program due to finances.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.