Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3493437 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adulphus(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
QueenSavage:
Will companies accept their degree
It's a Nigerian University!
Why won't company accept the certificate both home and abroad!
It's like a per time or distance learning.
So far it's the best Uni in Nigeria because no lecturer will harass you or oblige students to pay for handouts etc.

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ultimatekint(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
I pray that Professor Adisa will never be your director again, Amen.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Biritiko: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
QueenSavage:
Will companies accept their degree
Lmao. See question grin
Will companies accept the degree of a federal university?

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damolux01(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Is NOUN good for PGDE program? I'm presenting an Educator who has no Education background. Recently, I've been having keen interest in enrolling for PGDE. Do you think it's okay to do it in NOUN or go to a more reputable federal university?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lyndaway(f): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sometime last year wanted to apply but I was told that the university is not recognize and that they don't go for service that it just a waste of time just has some of my friends here have said please I need clarification cos am considering buy the form thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 3:15am On Oct 23, 2019
Damolux01:
Is NOUN good for PGDE program? I'm presenting an Educator who has no Education background. Recently, I've been having keen interest in enrolling for PGDE. Do you think it's okay to do it in NOUN or go to a more reputable federal university?.
It's very okay to study PGDE in NOUN, the school fees is about 72k for first semester and about 80k for second semester, you can split the second semester into 2 and do 3rd semester depending on fund and capacity

It's even better since you can work and study at the same time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE LESS THAN A DAY OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA2 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 24TH OF OCTOBER....

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JangoroInvest(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JangoroInvest(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2019
Staff treat us like goat in Ibadan study center

https://www.nairaland.com/5488009/staff-treat-us-like-goat
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:33am On Oct 24, 2019
BREAKING NEWS FROM DIRECTOR'S OFFICE!!!

IF YOU ARE YET TO STAMP YOUR EXAM SLIP...

PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING

1.GO TO POP EXAM VENUE: Digital Bridge Institute (DBI) OSHODI and ask that you are yet to stamp and they will attend to you immediately!
OR
2.Come to Model(Lagos) study centre V.I and stamp it there. One(usually Law faculty) can stamp and attend to you irrespective of your faculty.

This exercise Valid till Saturday this week.
After which there might be no more stamping again (Applies to other Study Centres)

Please share to course mates, friends and others

Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2019
Finally!!!!

I'm unfollowing this Forum. It actually helped me during my studies. I can't forget 5-03-19(Convocation); it was really awesome.

I have my degree certificate; currently working in establishments with a very awesome pay.

It is not an easy task to be a NOUN GRADUATE.

All thanks to JESUS CHRIST, YESHUA HAMASIACH!!!

17 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lakshmi1234: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2019
Am interested
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AmandaFavour(f): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Please anyone studying undergraduate Program Business Administration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AmandaFavour(f): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
Francejaik:
Finally!!!!

I'm unfollowing this Forum. It actually helped me during my studies. I can't forget 5-03-19(Convocation); it was really awesome.

I have my degree certificate; currently working in establishments with a very awesome pay.

It is not an easy task to be a GRADUATE NOUN.

Please did u go for NYSC?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Francejaik:
Finally!!!!

It is not an easy task to be a GRADUATE NOUN.

Congratulations dear. U could actually stay on and help others who may be in dire need of your encouragement, advice and support to make it through. I am sure there are a lot of experiences u will share that will help someone on this thread. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

7 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jomafuvwe: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Is there anyone who wrote NSS412(health economics)exam today?
Please indicate if you did or you have the exam questions that was written today
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Noblejay7: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) needs to get its act together before their programmes become a total joke! The things I see while doing these TMAs are just beyond unbelievable. From asking uber ridiculous questions that primary school kids don't need to think to pass (e.g. an institution where teachers transmit knowledge to students is .... Church, school, mosque, market) for a postgraduate programme is the height of shame.

There are also typos all over the place in the questions. You search the course note and see the same typos there. So whoever set the questions just copied the sentence from the text, pasted it in the question and removed a word and put ______

Then they are busy failing me for getting obvious answers. Answers that I took word for word from their texts. I just failed four such questions! 6/10 for an open book assessment, when I am neither blind nor dumb.

This one question actually made me laugh. The four options that popped up were all my matriculation number. I don't know if you understand. The options were something like...

(a) NOU
(b) NOU
(c) NOU
(d) NOU

What is wrong with these people!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Noblejay7:
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) needs to get its act together before their programmes become a total joke! The things I see while doing these TMAs...

Please endeavor to make constructive criticisms in a way that will help the school authorities get their acts right. Not by tarnishing the entire image/credibility of the school and its degree programs like you just did with this post.

I'm also a student of NOUN and although I'm not happy with some parts of the school's system, I also believe that the school is still a work in progress.

The school's site has been improved.
They replied the last email I sent to inquire about my graduation problems.
The POP exam has been going on smoothly so far without any postponement.
The issue of missing results have also reduced,

Please learn to criticize in a way that will help the school improve on its weaknesses.

Just my observation.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
What trash is this

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Biritiko: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
AliEsq:
What trash is this
Are you using glo?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OLamylove: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2019
Please one of my courses is saying tma2 not yet ready, please help with suggestions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 5:02am On Oct 25, 2019
Anthonyo15:
BREAKING NEWS FROM DIRECTOR'S OFFICE!!!

IF YOU ARE YET TO STAMP YOUR EXAM SLIP...

PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING

1.GO TO POP EXAM VENUE: Digital Bridge Institute (DBI) OSHODI and ask that you are yet to stamp and they will attend to you immediately!
OR
2.Come to Model(Lagos) study centre V.I and stamp it there. One(usually Law faculty) can stamp and attend to you irrespective of your faculty.

This exercise Valid till Saturday this week.
After which there might be no more stamping again (Applies to other Study Centres)

Please share to course mates, friends and others

Thanks

Hi Anthonyo 15

I've not stamped my exam slip due to busy schedule at work. I was hoping to do it when the E exam starts in November. Please, can I still get it done by then? I won't be chanced until that time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:40am On Oct 25, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 21 DAYs OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 14TH OF NOVEMBER....

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 5:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Biritiko:

Are you using glo?
airtel and i did tma 1 and 2....i use chrome n puffin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 5:54am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:02am On Oct 25, 2019
LionInZion:

Hi Anthonyo 15

I've not stamped my exam slip due to busy schedule at work. I was hoping to do it when the E exam starts in November. Please, can I still get it done by then? I won't be chanced until that time.
Dont wait till November, find a way and get it done this week, even on Saturday..

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:06am On Oct 25, 2019
UPDATE!!!

TMA 3 has been released that means we are in the final lap of TMA Submission.

Wish you the best in your exam do your best and put your trust in God nothing is impossible for Him.

Have a Blessed day.

Macharthony Solutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damolux01(m): 6:51am On Oct 25, 2019
olalekan9320:

It's very okay to study PGDE in NOUN, the school fees is about 72k for first semester and about 80k for second semester, you can split the second semester into 2 and do 3rd semester depending on fund and capacity

It's even better since you can work and study at the same time
How long does it take to get their Certificate after graduation? Can I apply at anytime?. I'm interested in it now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Seancombz: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2019
grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2019
AliEsq:
What trash is this
it shows these when 9mobile ,try to glo or mtn

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SSAwhistleblowe: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pls someone help. I have been trying to locate cit 814 on the timetable in vain

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.