Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3491535 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Godson214(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Please can I register for post graduate studies in Noun? I major in international relations. What are the options/courses available ? Please someone should quote me, direct me or insult me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Godson214(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Is national open University open for admission for masters presently??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
They are currently writing exams at the moment. Admission exercise starts in January. Good luck!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
SSAwhistleblowe:
Pls someone help. I have been trying to locate cit 814 on the timetable in vain
CIT814, what is the course title? Or you meant CIT841?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
AmandaFavour:

Please did u go for NYSC?

No.

I have an exclusion letter that would automatically grant me an NYSC Exclusion Certificate; which is as good as NYSC Discharge Certificate. I don't want to serve cuz it's a waste of time and resources.

N.B

For those that wanna serve, it might be possible by end of the year 2020.

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eminencetoba: 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Anthonyo15:

Dont wait till November, find a way and get it done this week, even on Saturday..

Thank you very much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Parollawd(m): 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Anthonyo15:
BREAKING NEWS FROM DIRECTOR'S OFFICE!!!

IF YOU ARE YET TO STAMP YOUR EXAM SLIP...

PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING

1.GO TO POP EXAM VENUE: Digital Bridge Institute (DBI) OSHODI and ask that you are yet to stamp and they will attend to you immediately!
OR
2.Come to Model(Lagos) study centre V.I and stamp it there. One(usually Law faculty) can stamp and attend to you irrespective of your faculty.

This exercise Valid till Saturday this week.
After which there might be no more stamping again (Applies to other Study Centres)

Please share to course mates, friends and others

Thanks

I’m in Lagos but my study center is at Asaba, can I get it stamped at oshodi ?!

Pls a prompt response is needed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2019
Parollawd:

I’m in Lagos but my study center is at Asaba, can I get it stamped at oshodi ?!

Pls a prompt response is needed
1. ARE YOU A TRANSFERRED STUDENT??

2. ARE YOU WRITING POP OR E-EXAM??

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2019
11 WAYS TO PREVENT "MISSING RESULT DURING THIS SEMESTER EXAMINATION

1. Make sure you complete your t.m.a before the closing day

2. Don't pay anyone to write exam for you, write your exam your self.

3. Ensure you are with your ID card, writing materials and stamped exam slip.

4. Please confirm it is your exam center before you go in to write your exam.

5. Confirm your matric number before you submit your script.

6..Make sure you submit to the right person collecting the course you did.

7. Write answers with a good pen, legible handwriting and do all jottings at the back of your answer booklet.

8. Obey the exam rules and regulations. In the same vein, sanitise your environment for implicating materials before writing.

9. Submit your answer sheet to the right staff.

10. make sure your exam booklet is digitally recorded before you are asked to take your leave.

11. If your papers clash, seek more additional time from the invigilator in a polite manner.

Share with other National Open University students in your contacts.

Thank you.

Wish you all the best in your exams!

#StudentOrganizingChange #EndMissingResults

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Enskynelson:

Congratulations dear. U could actually stay on and help others who may be in dire need of your encouragement, advice and support to make it through. I am sure there are a lot of experiences u will share that will help someone on this thread. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Well, the only encouragement I can relay over here is to PRAY HARD and STUDY HARD. Do your best to become the best in life and leave the rest for God.
Nevertheless forget not the piece of advice of folks like-
@VIPCO(creator of this thread).
@Samisha500
@Nounitesportal
@Anthonyo 15
@Kazrem
@Macharthony.

Their contributions helped me and they are more experienced than me.

SO LONG.

7 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
I am considering PhD with NOUN, pls how is it run? Can I use any study center? Etc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Parollawd(m): 12:07am On Oct 27, 2019
Anthonyo15:

1. ARE YOU A TRANSFERRED STUDENT??

2. ARE YOU WRITING POP OR E-EXAM??

E exam boss

I intend to transfer this coming month
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2019
Tesiday:
I am considering PhD with NOUN, pls how is it run? Can I use any study center? Etc

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
For the Doctor of Philosophy Degree prorammes, candidates must possess a masters degree in relevant field of study from a University recongised by the Senate of the NOUN with a minimum score average of not less than 60% or a cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 on a 5-point scale.

The cost of the form is N10,000

http://www.nou.edu.ng/programmes

➡Yes you can use any study centre...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:26am On Oct 27, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 19DAYS OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 14TH OF NOVEMBER....

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Keziehenry(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2019
Samisha500:

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
For the Doctor of Philosophy Degree prorammes, candidates must possess a masters degree in relevant field of study from a University recongised by the Senate of the NOUN with a minimum score average of not less than 60% or a cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 on a 5-point scale.

The cost of the form is N10,000

➡Yes you can use any study centre...

Requirements for PGD pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Keziehenry(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Anyone doing PGD in biz admin here, I need some info pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kokoboy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Is it important to register at least an elective course per semester in other to graduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Parollawd:

E exam boss

I intend to transfer this coming month
SINCE YOU'RE NOT A TRANSFERED STUDENT, TRY IN VISITING YOUR STUDY CENTRE TO DO YOUR STAMPING ASAP...
E-EXAM STARTS ON THE 18TH OF NOVEMBER
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tesiday:
I don't think so. I guess you can only use Lagos or Abuja depending on the location of your faculty/department. However, the programme is less of course work and more of research.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:53am On Oct 28, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 18DAYS OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 14TH OF NOVEMBER....

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vasgas: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2019
Samisha500:
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

3. WE JUST HAVE 18DAYS OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 16TH OF NOVEMBER....

MISHA CARES

TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 14TH OF
NOVEMBER....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by folajoy09(f): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Anthonyo15:

Dont wait till November, find a way and get it done this week, even on Saturday..

Pls. what can I do now? I'v not stamped my own slip for e-exam, I'm from Mushin Study Centre. Can I still stamp it and is it in V I. please update.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Vasgas:

TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 14TH OF
NOVEMBER....
CORRECT ✔
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Keziehenry:

Requirements for PGD pls
Admission Requirements
1.To qualify for admission into any of the postgraduate programmes of the University, a candidate must meet, among others, all matriculation requirements of at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics. Some programmes accept at least a pass in Mathematics.

2. For Postgraduate Diploma Programmes, Candidates must possess either a minimum of pass Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Senate of the NOUN OR a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit. For the Postgraduate Diploma in Legislative Drafting, the candidate must have been called to the Bar. Also for admission into the school of Business and Human Resource Management Postgraduate Diploma programmes,

3. For Master degree programmes, candidates must possess either a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class lower in the relevant field of study from a University recognized by the Senate of the NOUN. However, holders of lower classification OR a Postgraduate Diploma in related field of study from a recognized University.

The cost of the form is N7,500

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Keziehenry(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
Samisha500:

Admission Requirements
1.To qualify for admission into any of the postgraduate programmes of the University, a candidate must meet, among others, all matriculation requirements of at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics. Some programmes accept at least a pass in Mathematics.

2. For Postgraduate Diploma Programmes, Candidates must possess either a minimum of pass Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Senate of the NOUN OR a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit. For the Postgraduate Diploma in Legislative Drafting, the candidate must have been called to the Bar. Also for admission into the school of Business and Human Resource Management Postgraduate Diploma programmes,

3. For Master degree programmes, candidates must possess either a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class lower in the relevant field of study from a University recognized by the Senate of the NOUN. However, holders of lower classification OR a Postgraduate Diploma in related field of study from a recognized University.

The cost of the form is N7,500

Thanks so much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.