Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3494598 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
folajoy09:

Pls. what can I do now? I'v not stamped my own slip for e-exam, I'm from Mushin Study Centre. Can I still stamp it and is it in V I. please update.

I just did mine today at VI study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
folajoy09:

Pls. what can I do now? I'v not stamped my own slip for e-exam, I'm from Mushin Study Centre. Can I still stamp it and is it in V I. please update.
yes you can still stamp..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sambless2013: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pls is E-exam time table out. I'm to do GST 101 and 701
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sambless2013: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pls is E-exam time table out. I'm to do GST 101 and 707
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:32am On Oct 29, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 17DAYS OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 14TH OF NOVEMBER....

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2019
Good morning House

Please, has anyone been able to do TMA 3 for GST 104 & 204....

I noticed that it ha only one(1) question each...

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2019
Good morning House

I noticed that GST 104 and GST 204 have only one(1) question each for TMA 3...

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sukueponmalu: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2019
fabour8312:
Good morning House

Thank you
Answer yes and submit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Seancombz: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoyemoses(f): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hello everyone
Good evening
Please what was agreed for courses without TMA? Like BUS317
Will the exam take place?
What about courses like ACC313 that had TMA1 bit no TMA2 and TMA3?
Are we still gonna write the exams?
Please if you can help me out, please do.
I can't make enquiries at my study centre cos I'm not in town.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:00am On Oct 30, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 16DAYS OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 14TH OF NOVEMBER....

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Guys, does incomplete affect GP calculation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2019
omoyemoses:
Hello everyone
Good evening
Please what was agreed for courses without TMA? Like BUS317
Will the exam take place?
What about courses like ACC313 that had TMA1 bit no TMA2 and TMA3?
Are we still gonna write the exams?
Please if you can help me out, please do.
I can't make enquiries at my study centre cos I'm not in town.

Thanks.
Check the timetable. If indeed they are on the timetable, prepare to sit for the exams. I am sure the University knows how to make up for those TMAs. Success!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoyemoses(f): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Enskynelson:

Check the timetable. If indeed they are on the timetable, prepare to sit for the exams. I am sure the University knows how to make up for those TMAs. Success!

Thank you so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
NOTICE TO ALL FINAL YEAR STUDENTS

This is to inform you that it is safe and convenient to begin your Research Project (6 unit) now to avoid extra year due to the stress involved. Start implementing plans and seek help from those ahead of you whom may be in the same faculty or department. Also, do not hesitate to ask questions when necessary because Research Project has a lot of impact on your GPA and CGPA.

Moreover, biologists and other science students offering courses like BIO302 or BIO401 Field Course should prepare their reports. I will shed more light on Field Course and IT Report later.

Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AmandaFavour(f): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
I really want to go for NYSC that's why am having doubt about going for NOUN.

Francejaik:

No.

I have an exclusion letter that would automatically grant me an NYSC Exclusion Certificate; which is as good as NYSC Discharge Certificate. I don't want to serve cuz it's a waste of time and resources.

N.B

For those that wanna serve, it might be possible by end of the year 2020.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Anthonyo15:
NOTICE TO ALL FINAL YEAR STUDENTS[/b]which project, since lasy year and this year since january ordinary to approve project topics is an uphill task.....

This is to inform you that it is safe and convenient to begin your Research Project (6 unit) now to [b]avoid extra year
due to the stress involved. Start implementing plans and seek help from those ahead of you whom may be in the same faculty or department. Also, do not hesitate to ask questions when necessary because Research Project has a lot of impact on your GPA and CGPA.

Moreover, biologists and other science students offering courses like BIO302 or BIO401 Field Course should prepare their reports. I will shed more light on Field Course and IT Report later.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TEMITOLU: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
For all Maths lovers, check this below link. And for those who have challenges in Mathematics as a course in school, feel free to contact me.

https://brain-exercise.teachable.com/purchase?product_id=1420229

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
AmandaFavour:
I really want to go for NYSC that's why am having doubt about going for NOUN.

Apply for other schools that are eligible for service to participate in it; cuz as it stands now, only HEAVEN knows when NOUN NYSC participation would be finalized.

Goodluck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by potosky: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
fabour8312:
Good morning House

Thank you
did you submit? If yes, what is the score because all my GST are showing the same thing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:05am On Oct 31, 2019
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

3. WE JUST HAVE 15DAYS OF SUBMITTING OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 14TH OF NOVEMBER....

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2019
RESCHEDULING OF MAC332

Please note that MAC 332 that was canceled is rescheduled to take place on Saturday 9th November, 2019 at 2:00pm... Please inform other students

Prof. Godwin I. Akper

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2019
I have download the app but is asking me to pay 200per question. Is that how it works?'

It's an app that was developed at great cost, effort, and initiative. I'm not the developer, but the developers also have to make profit na. You can't expect them to make it for free, they are not fools na.

Anyway, their effort has to be appreciated. But if you want a free ECO 231 etc. for the time being o, u can also try this website- lifemaximax.dudaone.com. However, after December, folks will have to start paying 1000 naira subscription every month to gain access to the website. And no one is forcing anyone.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Appswheel(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2019
Ribasandez:
I have download the app but is asking me to pay 200per question. Is that how it works?'

It's an app that was developed at great cost, effort, and initiative. I'm not the developer, but the developers also have to make profit na. You can't expect them to make it for free, they are not fools na.

Anyway, their effort has to be appreciated. But if you want a free ECO 231 etc. for the time being o, u can also try this website- lifemaximax.dudaone.com. However, after December, folks will have to start paying 1000 naira subscription every month to gain access to the website. And no one is forcing anyone.
You too can use the App to distribute your materials. It is a marketplace for distributing educational and career materials. The materials on the App are put there by the App users.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Appswheel(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2019
NOUN E-Exams Final Time Table

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.