Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482979 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Enskynelson:

But your school was the one to send the transcripts and not you being the sender. Even if u did that to hasten the movement, you should have explain that it's transcripts and they should use the office of the Registrar in your school as the sender.
But aside that, the overall process of verification is quite slow. Till now, some study centres have just one person verified till date. I pray something is done about that process soon because I know some persons whose transcripts where sent via courier in mid February and till now... Nothing at all.

I didn't send it myself. The school did everything. I was only given a tracking number so I cld track the movement.
I think the mistake I made was demanding for hardcopy transcript. Shld have requested for an electronic copy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2020
Enskynelson:

Start typing "National Open University..." it comes up for you to select it.
please how do I know if I've paid for result verification and jamb
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2020
headboyprince:
please how do I know if I've paid for result verification and jamb
Check your e-wallet printout. It is supposed to be among the listed on the expenditure. This applies to those with recent matriculation numbers and not those who migrated from the old portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2020
yak:

I didn't send it myself. The school did everything. I was only given a tracking number so I cld track the movement.
I think the mistake I made was demanding for hardcopy transcript. Shld have requested for an electronic copy
It wasn't really a mistake. They should have gotten that for long.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
gracygem100:

Won't waiting till July demand dat d admission process starts all over?

Not at all....
U continue from where u stopped
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bisiofgod(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Please I made a payment through zenith bank since yesterday but its still not reflecting on my portal. I've done RRR Check severally and it will say successful but my portal is still not credited. I did Credit RRR still is not reflecting. Please what do I do to make my payment reflect on my portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!

Fresh Admission & Application process

Portal Analysis

Minus Sign Removal

Project & Seminar writing

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

Remita(RRR)

Business plan (GST302)

IT/SIWES (REPORT).

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
bisiofgod:
Please I made a payment through zenith bank since yesterday but its still not reflecting on my portal. I've done RRR Check severally and it will say successful but my portal is still not credited. I did Credit RRR still is not reflecting. Please what do I do to make my payment reflect on my portal?
Login to your portal
1. Click Wallet
2. Credit wallet
3. Enter RRR
4. Click Submit
Once you see "record inserted"
Go back
5. View wallet
6. Click Back

You should be good to go.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Thenaijaitguy: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
If you need someone to write your M.sc information technology project or build software for you pls contact me . the price is affordable with quality content .
thank you .
Call :
+234 815 667 8190
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Iyanu6000: 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2020

PLEASEEE HELLLLLPPP!

Iyanu6000:
I don’t know why I get this error while trying to do TMA, I have tried several browsers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardeycute(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Iyanu6000:
I don’t know why I get this error while trying to do TMA, I have tried several browsers.
You need to be patient because not all the courses have been uploaded ded for TMA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardeycute(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
I'm open for TMAs solutions "trade by barter"/sharing.

NB: No fees attached
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oloyedayo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
I have met all requirements for admission into pgd information technology but still expecting to be given admission. Meanwhile I need help from anyone on list of registrable courses and materials. I know I should start reading now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
oloyedayo:
I have met all requirements for admission into pgd information technology but still expecting to be given admission. Meanwhile I need help from anyone on list of registrable courses and materials. I know I should start reading now.

mikoloye2@gmail.com

U can check the courses by ursef...
Try this link

https://nou.edu.ng/registerable_2?field_faculty_name_value=Sciences&field_level__value=700
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 11, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE LESS THAN 19DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 30TH OF MARCH ...

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Enskynelson:

Check your e-wallet printout. It is supposed to be among the listed on the expenditure. This applies to those with recent matriculation numbers and not those who migrated from the old portal.
how will they know that we've already paid for it, it's was in my old portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2020
headboyprince:

how will they know that we've already paid for it, it's was in my old portal.
Check you old registration printouts then. It should be on it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Additional List of Cleared Applicants (Postgraduate Programmes)

Additional list of cleared applicants for postgraduate programmes was released yesterday. Please, check your mail (inbox and spam).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by decargne: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Enskynelson:

Additional list of cleared applicants for postgraduate programmes was released yesterday. Please, check your mail (inbox and spam).

kindly send to me there is no such thing in my mail, I have been refreshing it. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pongwa(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Enskynelson:

what's happening with msc public health, is there no admission again? I just checked rrr for registration but response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by decargne: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oloyedayo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good day all.
Please I want to ask those that have witnessed the convocation in the past on how was the certificate distributed to students cos on the circular , social science is scheduled for two days. I dnt want to spend more than a night in Abuja. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
pls oo, the certificate we wu collect at Abuja, is it notification or original certificate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Phiheywhy1:
pls oo, the certificate we wu collect at Abuja, is it notification or original certificate?

Certificate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
pongwa:
what's happening with msc public health, is there no admission again? I just checked rrr for registration but response
Kindly clarify your question. The application is ON but the programme will not commence this semester 2020_1. No student has been cleared by the PG School for the programme this semester yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
emmaclue:
Good day all.
Please I want to ask those that have witnessed the convocation in the past on how was the certificate distributed to students cos on the circular , social science is scheduled for two days. I dnt want to spend more than a night in Abuja. Thanks
Convocation is on Saturday. Distribution of Certificate commences on the following Monday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
decargne:

kindly send to me. there is no such thing in my mail, I have been refreshing it. thanks
Sent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by decargne: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Enskynelson:
Sent
plenty thanks sir. I hope I don't eventually get tired of waiting...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
decargne:

plenty thanks sir.
I hope I don't eventually get tired of waiting...

The process is quite slow this year. But the names are not static (they keep adding up everyday). Just be checking your email (inbox and spam) from time to time.
One of the applicants actually didn't receive the mail but was on checking the list, she saw her name. She just got verified at the Study Centre yesterday and has gotten her matriculation number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Enskynelson:

Do you have the list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.