Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482887 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Had to ignore when I got here. U got a solution?What's the way forward please?
frexarik:
House is there anybody facing challenge on this course TMA1 CIT484:WEBSITE DESIGN AND PROGRAMMING I cant go beyond question 5 because the option there is not complete.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
Enskynelson:

Once you have been cleared, an email will be sent to you to notify you.
The only thing you can do for now is to get the e-copies of your course materials and be studying them. You cannot get anything from the Study Centre for now until PG School has cleared you.
Cheers.
Please o, all the course materials am downloading online is too bulky fa,not encouraging to read at all, how do i get summarized materials biko, pgd information technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mosesemmy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Moses Jos study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
hadibaba:

Please o, all the course materials am downloading online is too bulky fa,not encouraging to read at all, how do i get summarized materials biko, pgd information technology
Hahahahahaha... That's the way they are o. U can dry and get past questions so you have an idea of how the questions come. Check www.noudocs.com for past questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ritasnr(f): 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
@ Anthonuo...what will b the advise on those who will not find it constrain financially etc to attend the convocation ceremony. Will their degree certificate be forwarded to their different study center?Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounonline: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
WE ARE LIVE
===

Now, you can book lessons with verified noun tutors to master the subjects and exams that matter to you

> VIEW TUTORS WITHIN YOUR LOCATION

MGT.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kadiru080: 12:37am On Mar 14, 2020
Greetings
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 1:06am On Mar 14, 2020
House is there anybody facing challenge on this course TMA1 CIT484:WEBSITE DESIGN AND PROGRAMMING I cant go beyond question 5 because the option there is not complete.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:13am On Mar 14, 2020
frexarik:
It looks like an error in the coding of the questions. Complain at your SC. There's nothing more u can do about it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:15am On Mar 14, 2020
Kadiru080:
Greetings, i just applied for MBA at noun and i saw a transcript request form. I have all my transcripts with me because I’m a foreign student and they do issue us our certificates and transcripts all together upon graduation. Pls I don’t know how to proceed am i to submit it to my study center or send it down to abuja through courier, thank you.
NOUN always want your school to send your transcripts and not you sending it. Why not apply online or write to your school to send your transcripts to the email address provided there? They won't honour any transcripts not sent directly by your Alma mater.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by michael124: 2:03am On Mar 14, 2020
Pls help me check.
Akpan, Isangobong
Uyo centre NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:07am On Mar 14, 2020
michael124:
Pls help me check.
Akpan, Isangobong
Uyo centre NOUN
Not on the most recent list
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mosesemmy(m): 3:02am On Mar 14, 2020
Help me check Moses Emmanuel
Jos study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:03am On Mar 14, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE LESS THAN 16DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 30TH OF MARCH ...

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Ritasnr:
@ Anthonuo...what will b the advise on those who will not find it constrain financially etc to attend the convocation ceremony. Will their degree certificate be forwarded to their different study center?Thanks
NO CERTIFICATES WILL BE FORWARDED TO ANY CENTRE, THERE ARE SCHEDULED DAYS/DATE FOR COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATE IN ABUJA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Mosesemmy:
Help me check Moses Emmanuel
Jos study centre
Not on the most recent. Pls be checking your inbox and spam as well
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Enskynelson:
Not on the most recent. Pls be checking your inbox and spam as well
TMA 1 is already ongoing! what wld happen to those still waiting for noun. I have even lost interest in studying as this has dragged for far too long. my transcript got to noun since 24 February.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2020
yak:

TMA 1 is already ongoing!
what wld happen to those still waiting for noun.
I have even lost interest in studying as this has dragged for far too long.
my transcript got to noun since 24 February.
I am sure they are aware of all these and won't put those students at a big disadvantage. #MyThoughts
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oloyedayo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Enskynelson:

I am sure they are aware of all these and won't put those students at a big disadvantage. #MyThoughts

Bros, pls help me check my name as I no get any mail.

Oloyede Michael Oladayo. Ilorin centre.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by druoidz: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
I get this message whenever I attempt GST 807 TMA.
Please what does this mean. I don't understand

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
druoidz:
I get this message whenever I attempt GST 807 TMA.
Please what does this mean. I don't understand
GST TMAs have their portal differently. Here is the website https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/
The GST TMAs are yet to commence though.
Don't miss orientation at your Study Centre coming up after the convocation please. It is quite unfortunate TMAs have started without orientation.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by michaelbills(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
When is orientation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
michaelbills:
When is orientation?
Matriculation comes up on Saturday, 4th April. The Orientation should come within that week.
Get in touch with your Study Centre activities.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Idiataqueen(f): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Pls some one should help,have been trying to login to gsttma website, but it is showing unrecognized password I don't know what to do have send an email but no reply,I don't want to start regretting I chose this school it frustrating.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by druoidz: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Enskynelson:

GST TMAs have their portal differently. Here is the website https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/
The GST TMAs are yet to commence though.
Don't miss orientation at your Study Centre coming up after the convocation please. It is quite unfortunately TMAs have started without orientation.

Noted...thank you for the information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Idiataqueen:
Pls some one should help,have been trying to login to gsttma website, but it is showing unrecognized password I don't know what to do have send an email but no reply,I don't want to start regretting I chose this school it frustrating.
GST TMA is yet to commence. Are you a new student?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Idiataqueen(f): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Enskynelson:

GST TMA is yet to commence. Are you a new student?
yes I am,is that why it showing unrecognized password when ever I want to login?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Idiataqueen:

You can send an email with respect to that containing your MAT.No to the email contact of the gst site, I had same experience sometimes ago and it was resolved same way
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yakeeboy: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
For 30/30 Tma submission just for N500 per course WhatsApp me for yours 0704 687 4849
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
TRENDING IN NOUN

The following are some of the most required activities or courses to be done by students in this semester. Let's checkout a list of them;

1. GST302 business Plan

2. Research Seminar

3. Project

4. Field Trip 1

5. Field Trip 2

6. SIWES/IT

7. ENT210 Startup Funding

8. Submission of TMA

9. Submission of GST TMA

10. POP Exam (June)

11. E-exam (July)

12. .........etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
HOW TO TAKE YOUR TMA OR CHECK YOUR TMA SCORES ON NOUN PORTAL

1. Go-to the National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN website  www.nouonline.net

2. Click on “STUDENT”, click on “LOGIN” at the Nouonline Portal Login Page, enter your matric number,  password and click the “Submit“ button.
Now you should be on your Nouonline student profile page.

3. In the NOUN studware menu options. Click on “TAKE TMA” (You will be asked to login again, enter your matric number,  password and click the “Submit“ button)
Cool, you’re  now on the NOUN TMA Portal PAGE 

4. Scroll down and click on TAKE TMA 1, 2 OR 3

7. TMA is on the right side of the page.

NOTE: If you are using a mobile phone you will need to swipe the TMA PAGE to the left a little so you can take your tma, but if you are using a desktop or laptop then you don’t need to swipe. For easy access on mobile phone kindly change your browser to desktop view.

MISHA CARES

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.