Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483609 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by movement2020: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Please, when would the next admission commence. What the steps and how I can get the courses. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Idiataqueen(f): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
zyead:

You can send an email with respect to that containing your MAT.No to the email contact of the gst site, I had same experience sometimes ago and it was resolved same way
Thank you very much, although have send a mail still waiting for a reply. Hope the reply won't take long?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RealGasmic: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Exam practice quizzes, test solutions, result calculator and more. Visit Q-Suite Pro now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abangaLEE(f): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
I keep getting "Not allowed" whenever I try login in to my portal. Pls what do I do now?
I need to print my ewallet

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Guys, please I attempted doing a TMA and was on number 5 before l left it about 3 days ago. I tried to continue today only for me to encounter error issue. Any advise please?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by happerhitho(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
Can I miss the tma 1 and still carry on with the semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Over 3,000 Inmates Enroll For Degree Programmes At NOUN

THE Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu, has disclosed that more than 3,000 inmates of the Nigeria Correctional Service have enrolled for various degree programmes at the National Open University of Nigeria.

Adamu, who made this known in Abuja, said the Federal Government is already leveraging on technology to deliver quality education to the citizenry.

He said this is what makes it possible for inmates in the correctional facilities to acquire university education through the National Open University of Nigeria.

READ MORE:- Over 3,000 Inmates Enroll For Degree Programmes At NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 12:42am On Mar 15, 2020
movement2020:
Please, when would the next admission commence. What the steps and how I can get the courses. Thank you

July
go to the official website
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yakeeboy: 1:46am On Mar 15, 2020
For 30/30 Tma submission just for N500 per course WhatsApp me for yours 0704 687 4849
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yakeeboy: 1:47am On Mar 15, 2020
abangaLEE:
I keep getting "Not allowed" whenever I try login in to my portal. Pls what do I do now?
I need to print my ewallet
i think you are typing your matric wrongly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yakeeboy: 1:48am On Mar 15, 2020
happerhitho:
Can I miss the tma 1 and still carry on with the semester?
yes u can we have three Tma’s to be done.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yakeeboy: 1:49am On Mar 15, 2020
Awoof For 30/30 Tma submission just for N500 per course WhatsApp me for yours 0704 687 4849

Awoof! For 30/30 Tma submission just for N500 per course WhatsApp me for yours 0704 687 4849
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 2:07am On Mar 15, 2020
Pls i want to Apply for Phd Maths Education in Noun Pls what the registrable courses and codes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 3:19am On Mar 15, 2020
Good morning all. Please I want to know when those convocating this month be able to fill and print out exclusion letter? Thanks and a happy Sunday .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:55am On Mar 15, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE LESS THAN 15DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 30TH OF MARCH ...

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AreaFada2: 4:53am On Mar 15, 2020
OK.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oricha62(m): 6:44am On Mar 15, 2020
AXYZ:
Guys, please I attempted doing a TMA and was on number 5 before l left it about 3 days ago. I tried to continue today only for me to encounter error issue. Any advise please?
I suggest you click back in order login again .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 6:44am On Mar 15, 2020
Oricha62:

I suggest you click back in order login again .

Ok. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by druoidz: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2020
Please how can one meet his coursemates. I'm MBA (Masters Business Admin) 800L.
Please how do I meet my coursemates so we can organize classes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akphem: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2020
Hello , I am new to Noun University
And i have gotten my Matric number and was ask to do the following :
1. Print the registration course form to calculate the amount to Pay
2. Go to account to know the amount for school fees.
3. Generate RRR code for school Payment
4. Register your course for signing
5. Bring Register course form for signing
6. Submit signed copy of Registered course form to store for collection of course materials
7. Bring Examination slip, e-wallet and RRR payment teller for checking and stamping before examination.
Pls help put me through
Will really appreciate it

Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2020
Awesome colleagues,

Is there anyway I can get my certificate without visiting the HQ? I graduated last year, unfortunately, I couldn't go for the convocation due to a substantial reason. Please contact me if there is alternatives known.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by babington91(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please, when will the next admission be out. I want to process the admission. I already have HND, but I want to acquire degree. Pls, I need advise
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!

Fresh Admission & Application process...

Portal Analysis

Minus Sign Removal

Project & Seminar writing

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED ,

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

Remita(RRR)

Business plan (GST302)

IT/SIWES (REPORT).

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abangaLEE(f): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yakeeboy:
i think you are typing your matric wrongly
Pls suggest how best I can type it. I'm finding it difficult to access
This is how my matric no looks like
Nou133515066
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thompson1510(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hey guys, i applied for MSc yesterday on nouns website...i dont even know if this is genuine or what...help me check the following.

Wanna strart my masters this year. Thanks for your help

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olokings(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Greetings,

Pls does anyone have recommended materials for NOUN PGD Economics? Its a new course and there is not so much edu resource on their website.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
akphem:
Hello , I am new to Noun University
And i have gotten my Matric number and was ask to do the following :
1. Print the registration course form to calculate the amount to Pay
2. Go to account to know the amount for school fees.
3. Generate RRR code for school Payment
4. Register your course for signing
5. Bring Register course form for signing
6. Submit signed copy of Registered course form to store for collection of course materials
7. Bring Examination slip, e-wallet and RRR payment teller for checking and stamping before examination.
Pls help put me through
Will really appreciate it

Thanks in anticipation
CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP LET GET IT SOLVED TOGETHER...

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
movement2020:
ADMISSION IS STILL ON-GOING
https://www.nou.edu.ng/programmes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
babington91:
Please, when will the next admission be out. I want to process the admission. I already have HND, but I want to acquire degree. Pls, I need advise
ADMISSION IS STILL ON, CHECK THE LIST OF PROGRAMMES BELOW ⬇⬇⬇

https://www.nou.edu.ng/programmes

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
HOW TO REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPT

➡After payment, applicant goes back to the form to complete its remaining section. If the prima facie admission requirements are met, the applicant is notified of successful submission and prompted to print the “Conditional Offer” letter.

➡ They are then requested to print out their Transcript Application Form; the form is forwarded along application for transcript whether at NOUN or outside, and the applicant has the responsibility to ensure that they request their alma mater to attach the form to the
transcript when sent.

➡All transcripts are to be addressed to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies or pgadmissions@noun.edu.ng.

➡Once received, an applicant‟s transcript is forwarded to the appropriate Department for evaluation. If the Department is satisfied, they grant admission, or deny admission if the applicant‟s academic standing is below the Departmental requirements. Either way, the applicant will get an email notification.

➡If successful, the applicant will be directed via email to print the Admission Letter and proceed to the Study Centre for final clearance (the Study Centres are to carryout their usual screening by ensuring that the originals of all the relevant credentials are
presented).

➡Only if applicant‟s transcript is received at the School of Postgraduate Studies will it be forwarded to the Department. Also, only if the Department has granted admission will the Study Centre be able to clear and issue matriculation number.

➡Note that student‟s copy of transcripts or transcripts sent from private emails are not actionable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
thompson1510:
Hey guys, i applied for MSc yesterday on nouns website...i dont even know if this is genuine or what...help me check the following.

Wanna start my masters this year. Thanks for your help
Everything there is legit bro. Ask your Alma mater to send your transcripts for processing before you can be given your admission letter and Matriculation number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oloyedayo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Samisha500:
HOW TO REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPT

➡After payment, applicant goes back to the form to complete its remaining section. If the prima facie admission requirements are met, the applicant is notified of successful submission and prompted to print the “Conditional Offer” letter.

➡ They are then requested to print out their Transcript Application Form; the form is forwarded along application for transcript whether at NOUN or outside, and the applicant has the responsibility to ensure that they request their alma mater to attach the form to the
transcript when sent.

➡All transcripts are to be addressed to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies or pgadmissions@noun.edu.ng.

➡Once received, an applicant‟s transcript is forwarded to the appropriate Department for evaluation. If the Department is satisfied, they grant admission, or deny admission if the applicant‟s academic standing is below the Departmental requirements. Either way, the applicant will get an email notification.

➡If successful, the applicant will be directed via email to print the Admission Letter and proceed to the Study Centre for final clearance (the Study Centres are to carryout their usual screening by ensuring that the originals of all the relevant credentials are
presented).

➡Only if applicant‟s transcript is received at the School of Postgraduate Studies will it be forwarded to the Department. Also, only if the Department has granted admission will the Study Centre be able to clear and issue matriculation number.

➡Note that student‟s copy of transcripts or transcripts sent from private emails are not actionable

In requesting for my transcript, I didn't know of transcript request form. My transcript has gotten to noun Abuja but I know that there maybe problem cos I no attach the transcript request form.
What should I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.