Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475285 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

Subject Matter: Matriculation Ceremony

NOUN management had a 2nd Virtual meeting held on Wednesday 3rd June 2020, has directed that the Matriculation Ceremony be conducted virtually on Saturday, 13th June, 2020 in all study centres nationwide.
In line with the above information, all matriculating students are hereby requested to visit the centre starting from Monday, 8th June 2020 for onward collection of matriculation oath form and gowns in preparation towards the upcoming matriculation ceremony.

NOTE:
Social/Physical distance protocol will be strictly observed during the gown and oath form collection exercise.

Secondly, please note that the matriculation exercise itself is to be conducted via zoom.

Thirdly, matriculation oath form and gowns must be returned on or before Tuesday,16th June 2020.(Failure to return the gown within the approved stipulated date will attract daily fine).

Our phone lines are opened for further clarification/inquiries if your not clear with the above information.

Please give this notice a wide publication among concerned students within your reach

Thank you.

- MIS, NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frixie: 6:07am On Jun 07, 2020
Samisha500:
CHECK YOUR WHATSAPP, I SENT YOU A GROUP LINK FOR ALL PCR NATIONWIDE...

Pls do send me the link too. Am a 100 level student 080 61.6352.83
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2020
the virtual exam what are they tools needed do we webcam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pimiento(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Bekind33:
Did you even read what you typed before posting it? Oga oo!

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pimiento:
Did you even read what you typed before posting it? Oga oo!
i mean do we need webcam you should have known i made a mistake.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bekind33:
YES...

Please also note that
⬇⬇⬇⬇
The virtual exams won't be on phones

Tablet or laptop are the devices required and at least a data of 1GB.

PLEASE IF YOUR LAPTOP OR TABLET DOESN'T HAVE A WEBCAM. DO NOT APPLY

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Samisha500:
Please also note that
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Thank you
what is the web cam used for.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bekind33:
To see you when writing exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bekind33:
So, you expect to write online exams without any level of monitoring? Wake up o. How do you check impersonation and cheating without that? If you were thinking it was an avenue to do exams like homework, think again o.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Samisha500:

YES...

Please also note that
⬇⬇⬇⬇

Thank you
can I register all my exams for virtual? And is virtual going to be objectives?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
parrotibaba:
can I register all my exams for virtual? And is virtual going to be objectives?
Not much is known about the virtual examination. This is about the first time the University is doing this. But a few things to expect include:
1. Network stability (make arrangements for multiple network subscription)
2. Power stability (if u don't have a good laptop, get a standby generator)
3.Laptop functionality (your PC shouldn't be hanging and it should have a Webcam)
4. Some questions may be difficult or not possible (example include drawings, solving mathematical questions etc).

And others.
Before you choose virtual exams, remember this is the first time they are doing this. Remember also what happened to our president during the United Nations e-Conference meeting some weeks ago according to Sahara Reporters... Remember, it is not by force. U have a choice to wait.
This is my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adulphus(m): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Samisha500:
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

Subject Matter: Matriculation Ceremony

NOUN management had a 2nd Virtual meeting held on Wednesday 3rd June 2020, has directed that the Matriculation Ceremony be conducted virtually on Saturday, 13th June, 2020 in all study centres nationwide.
In line with the above information, all matriculating students are hereby requested to visit the centre starting from Monday, 8th June 2020 for onward collection of matriculation oath form and gowns in preparation towards the upcoming matriculation ceremony.

NOTE:
Social/Physical distance protocol will be strictly observed during the gown and oath form collection exercise.

Secondly, please note that the matriculation exercise itself is to be conducted via zoom.

Thirdly, matriculation oath form and gowns must be returned on or before Tuesday,16th June 2020.(Failure to return the gown within the approved stipulated date will attract daily fine).

Our phone lines are opened for further clarification/inquiries if your not clear with the above information.

Please give this notice a wide publication among concerned students within your reach

Thank you.

- MIS, NOUN

Is matriculation oath form compulsory?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by swtme(f): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2020
nounonline:
Meet Dr. Fatima Amuda

An English Language Tutor

Connect with her via https://lectutor.com/members/amrofat/

Please i need a maths tutor....Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:28am On Jun 08, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 3 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 12TH OF JUNE ...

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2020
UPDATE!!!

➡ Note: Virtual Exam is not compulsory

➡Please note if you don't have a good system(LAPTOP OR DESKTOP) with web cam or a good TABLET don't apply for the virtual exam.

➡It not advisable to go too a Cyber Cafe to do it, most of the Cyber Cafe don't have web cam.

For those that want to apply here is the link.

The URL for access to virtual examination on-demand application process is : https://dea.nou.edu.ng

➡Don't forget TMA 3 will close in three (3)days time. If you are not done with yours do the needful now.

➡GST TMAs are still on which is closing on the 22nd of July.

NOTE: No exam timetable now so just keep reading.

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eona89: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Has anyone gotten their clearance form verification email?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
19TH MATRICULATION CEREMONY

Dear Matriculant,

You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Jun 13, 2020 11:00 West Central Africa
Topic: 19TH MATRICULATION CEREMONY

Please click the link below to join the webinar:
https://noun.zoom.us/j/98824875208?pwd=ZzVRaHJtVVM3dkhYWVlveWlLZnl1UT09
Password: 184799

The matriculation oath form can be downloaded from https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net/info/matric-oath-form

Best wishes.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Please I need clarification on this. I have 2 carry overs courses left for me to graduate. One elective and a compulsory course. I am doing MSC info Tech and I fulfilled the minimum units to attain before graduation. I have done more than 40units.

If I didn't do the CO elective and pass my compulsory CO, will the elective course be waived?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
wableo:
Please I need clarification on this. I have 2 carry overs courses left for me to graduate. One elective and a compulsory course. I am doing MSC info Tech and I fulfilled the minimum units to attain before graduation. I have done more than 40units.

If I didn't do the CO elective and pass my compulsory CO, will the elective course be waived?

From experience, one of my friends was in your shoes. He passed the passed the CORE course and the elective was waived. Same M.Sc. Information Tech.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
NOUN TO HOLD VIRTUAL MATRICULATION FOR FRESH STUDENTS ON JUNE 13

PRESS RELEASE

NOUN to conduct virtual matriculation for new students

National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has concluded arrangements to conduct online matriculation ceremony for its new students on Saturday, June 13, 2020.

It would be one of the first times in history a Nigerian university is conducting such virtual ceremony.

A press release signed by the NOUN director of media and publicity, Mr. Ibrahim Sheme, stated that the development was due to the ongoing lockdown of the Nigerian education system because of the global Covid-19 pandemic.

Sheme explained that during the event, the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu, would deliver his address, followed by administering of oath of the 19th matriculation on the students by the Registrar, Mr. Felix Idoka, both from remote locations without the students being physically present.

The statement added that the virtual event would be beamed live through the Zoom application.

It therefore advised the students to download the Zoom application to enable themselves participate from home or any other location, adding that the application password would be communicated to them soon.

Meanwhile, the university has withdrawn its earlier announcement that students could collect academic gowns from their various study centres for the matriculation ceremony, saying it was issued in error.

A statement from the registrar's office noted that it would be quite impossible to conduct an exercise of that nature physically due to the lockdown.

It revealed that the centre directors have been told not to open any study centre or allow a gathering of students "until the ban on all tertiary institutions is lifted" by the federal government.

IBRAHIM SHEME
Director of Media and Publicity, NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayo20002002: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
If you need assistance in selecting topic for your project or you need help for in getting relevant materials. We also write theses proposal and start writing from scratch on any selected topics.
Quantitative analysis of research questions and hypotheses using descriptive and inferestial statistics is our job with plagiarism free write up.
Contact 08028295941
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounonline: 1:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Meet ABIODUN Adekunle - https://lectutor.com/members/adkmosesyahoo-com/

AND

Ola Deborah - https://lectutor.com/members/problem_solver1/
swtme:

Please i need a maths tutor....Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:26am On Jun 09, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 2 DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 12TH OF JUNE ...

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Enskynelson:

From experience, one of my friends was in your shoes. He passed the passed the CORE course and the elective was waived. Same M.Sc. Information Tech.

Thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluobamzy: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Samisha500:
QUICK UPDATE !!
===
The examination disciplinary committee has blocked students who were involved in examination misconduct LAST SEMESTER.

On trying to login your portal, it will display
NOT ALLOWED

check your portal to know if you're safe or not.

i didnt do any exam last semester at all but my portal is saying "not allowed" what can i do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2020
oluobamzy:

i didnt do any exam last semester at all but my portal is saying "not allowed" what can i do
The last exams u did, were you involved in exams misconduct?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
GOOD NEWS: NOTIFICATION OF RESULTS

Notification of result for graduands will soon be at the Study Centres for pick up.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kayusely70(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Enskynelson:
GOOD NEWS: NOTIFICATION OF RESULTS

Notification of result for graduands will soon be at the Study Centres for pick up.
Good News Indeed. Kindly Keep Us Posted When Ready For Pick Up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!z

Fresh Admission & Application process

Project & Seminar writing.

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED ,.

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

IT/SIWES (REPORT)n..n

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.