Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485640 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geodemainguy(m): 6:37am On May 28, 2020
Samisha500:
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 14DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 12TH OF JUNE ...
➡BUSINESS PLAN SUBMISSION & PRESENTATION CLOSES ON THE 4TH OF JUNE

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Good morning. Up till now, no update regarding collection of certificate?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:15am On May 28, 2020
The school cannot issue certificates without conducting a convocation ceremony.
What you can demand is a notification of result at this time.
The school hasn't resumed; students cannot be asked to gather just yet. And so, you cannot get your notification of result yet.
You will have to wait till the lockdown is lifted.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:31am On May 28, 2020
UPDATE ON CLEARANCE FORM

Good Morning All,
The online examination clearance will close tomorrow been 29th May 2020, if you have not fill/completed your clearance form, pls endeavor to do so today...

This exercise must be treated with utmost priority as delays may results in the students failure to sit for examinations
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:45am On May 28, 2020
iyatrustee:

Same situation I am in. Coincidentally, it is Abuja model too!
Have you gotten a response yet? Learnt it’s ending by tomorrow being 29th of May. If I say I ain’t scared, I Dey lie
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 9:11am On May 28, 2020
morningstar55:

Have you gotten a response yet? Learnt it’s ending by tomorrow being 29th of May. If I say I ain’t scared, I Dey lie

Not yet, finger's crossed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:14am On May 28, 2020
NOTICE FROM LAGOS STUDY CENTRE

We have so many emails to attend to, we will clear all of you if form is properly filled, be patient.

You will get a reply if clearance form is not properly filled.

Mrs Agbogidi
Lagos study centre student counsellor
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ufss: 11:37am On May 28, 2020
whn will the e-exams start
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 28, 2020
I'm giving GST 101 past questions for free.
If you want to buy other past questions, POP and e-exam, you can reach me

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topeaz: 4:01pm On May 28, 2020
Give me GST 101 past question...my gmail is oluwaseyi.1988@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 28, 2020
topeaz:
Give me GST 101 past question...my gmail is oluwaseyi.1988@gmail.com

Done
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayodele951(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2020
Samisha500:
UPDATE ON CLEARANCE FORM

Good Morning All,
The online examination clearance will close tomorrow been 29th May 2020, if you have not fill/completed your clearance form, pls endeavor to do so today...

This exercise must be treated with utmost priority as delays may results in the students failure to sit for examinations

How can I get the exam clearance form.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:16am On May 29, 2020
Ayodele951:

How can I get the exam clearance form.
Look up this thread
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2020
NOUN Virtual Exam Application Form and Policy

Student must apply for examinations by completing the electronic application form for on-demand Exams

READ MORE:- NOUN Virtual Exam Application Form and Policy

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2020
Samisha500:
UPDATE ON CLEARANCE FORM

Good Morning All,

EMAIL SENT SINCE MAY 20, YET NO REPLY FROM THEM,

HOPE ALL IS WELL? embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:16pm On May 29, 2020
E-CLEARANCE SUBMISSION UPDATE!!!

Good morning everyone, I believe we are fine and staying safe. Please there is an OBSERVATION that we have noticed and we need to review and address it please.
Please, the fact you send us MAILS, does not mean we don't see your mails, we see them and we work on them. We observe that most STUDENTS, keep sending us Repeated mails on a daily basis. A student will send 12 mails with 12 PDF files.
Please if you send a mail and you don't get an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT to that effect doesn't mean we don't see your mail, people we respond to are those that their DOCUMENTS are not well sent or Signed on. Please, stop sending us REPEATED MAILS, if you know you have sent before unless, you are asked to make some corrections. Be patient with us. If you keep sending us REPEATED mails already worked on, it will prevent Us from working on CURRENT mails

2) Do not send any documents to us not signed on with Date, it will not be treated

3) There are two EMAILS to send your mails, please send to EITHER ONE OF THE EMAILS or YOU SEND TO both EMAILS coping each other. Don't send Email B same document you sent EMAIL A to avoid Conflicting Results. (This Information is very important to those students that have not submitted their documents and also to those asked to do corrections)

4) Do not SNAP and send us Documents, it is clearly stated SCAN all documents

5) Avoid sending us Coloured Form, the form given to you to download has a white background

6) ALL DOCUMENTS should be in one PDF format, if you don't understand please kindly ask your fellow colleagues doing it right

7) Don't send us a faint black and white Passports preferably use a color passport

8 Please try as much as possible to send Us clear Documents Projecting out your Informations, avoid sending Us FAINT Documents, we don't plan to go blind after this exercise.

Please adhere to this Instructions, to enable us attend to you all EFFECTIVELY.

Thank you.
#Stay safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounonline: 1:25pm On May 30, 2020
A new teaching job for noun professional tutors
====

Taliat Oyebisi wants to be tutored on Chemistry

Classes will be held Online using a Webcam via Zoom or Google classroom

Connect with Taliat - https://lectutor.com/members/taliat-oyebisi/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 1:43pm On May 30, 2020
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elguaje(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2020
qanda:
-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN Past Questions for ALL Departments on Q and A App

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
noted
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elguaje(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2020
Ribasandez:
kindly share GST 101 past questions with me. okevictormmlp@gmail.com.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tohsynetita1: 4:28pm On May 30, 2020
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 30, 2020
elguaje:

kindly share GST 101 past questions with me. okevictormmlp@gmail.com.

Done
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

The examination disciplinary committee has blocked students who were involved in examination misconduct LAST SEMESTER.

On trying to login your portal, it will display
NOT ALLOWED

Mgt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frixie: 9:16pm On May 30, 2020
Ribasandez:

Gst 101 pls with Thanks. Email danedos@rocketmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 30, 2020
frixie:

Gst 101 pls with Thanks. Email danedos@rocketmail.com

Done
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluspicy: 11:48pm On May 30, 2020
*E-CLEARANCE SUBMISSION UPDATE !!*

We hope that you are fine and staying safe. Please there is an OBSERVATION that we have noticed and we need to review and address it please.

Please, the fact you send us MAILS, does not mean we don't see your mails, we see them and we work on them.

We observe that most STUDENTS, keep sending us Repeated mails on a daily basis. A student will send 12 mails with 12 PDF files.
Please if you send a mail and you don't get an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT to that effect doesn't mean we don't see your mail, people we respond to are those that their DOCUMENTS are not well sent or Signed on.

Please, stop sending us REPEATED MAILS, if you know you have sent before unless, you are asked to make some corrections.

Be patient with us. If you keep sending us REPEATED mails already worked on, it will prevent Us from working on CURRENT mails

2) Do not send any documents to us not signed on with Date, it will not be treated

3) There are two EMAILS to send your mails, please send to EITHER ONE OF THE EMAILS or YOU SEND TO both EMAILS coping each other. Don't send Email B same document you sent EMAIL A to avoid Conflicting Results. (This Information is very important to those students that have not submitted their documents and also to those asked to do corrections)

4) Do not SNAP and send us Documents, it is clearly stated SCAN all documents

5) Avoid sending us Coloured Form, the form given to you to download has a white background

6) ALL DOCUMENTS should be in one PDF format, if you don't understand please kindly ask your fellow colleagues doing it right

7) Don't send us a faint black and white Passports preferably use a color passport

8 Please try as much as possible to send Us clear Documents Projecting out your Information, avoid sending Us FAINT Documents, we don't plan to go blind after this exercise.

Please adhere to this Instructions, to enable us attend to you all EFFECTIVELY.

Thank you.
*NOUN*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:24am On May 31, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 11DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA3 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 12TH OF JUNE ...
➡BUSINESS PLAN SUBMISSION & PRESENTATION CLOSES ON THE 4TH OF JUNE

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kryptem: 8:24am On May 31, 2020
Good day my learned colleagues. Something I just want certainty about. Is HND BIOCHEMISTRY (SLT) good to go for B.sc Chemistry starting from 200L?
I hope it's not just HND Chemistry that is acceptable for B.sc Chemistry and HND Biochem can still fly as the intent is to start from 200Level.
Thanks in advance for possible reply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:51am On May 31, 2020
kryptem:
Good day my learned colleagues. Something I just want certainty about. Is HND BIOCHEMISTRY (SLT) good to go for B.sc Chemistry starting from 200L?
I hope it's not just HND Chemistry that is acceptable for B.sc Chemistry and HND Biochem can still fly as the intent is to start from 200Level.
Thanks in advance for possible reply.

YES
https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/ereqpage.php
https://nou.edu.ng/programmes/bsc-chemistry

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:28am On May 31, 2020
NOTICE!!!

Gst302 grades are available check your portal..
smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 31, 2020
www.tklesson.com (E-learning Platform)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 1:52pm On May 31, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!z

Fresh Admission & Application process

Portal Analysis

Minus Sign Removal

Project & Seminar writing.

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED ,.

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

Remita(RRR)

Business plan (GST302)

IT/SIWES (REPORT)n..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.