Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487614 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by officialfestus(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
jman77:
bank branch
bank dey full now oh
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jakeroberto(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
PLEASE HOW DO I FUND MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I CANT USE MY ATM OOO HELP PLEASE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
jakeroberto:
PLEASE HOW DO I FUND MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I CANT USE MY ATM OOO HELP PLEASE

Try USSD option
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
officialfestus:
bank dey full now oh
Use MasterCard or try USSD option...

Chat me up if you don't understand: 0903653698four

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ijeboo: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
Breathtaker:

This is what to do: click on Credit RRR as shown on the picture...
Then enter the RRR there
Thank you so much. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
MICRO TEACHING - MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

Good Afternoon all, Micro Teaching presentation will be coming up this week Thursday 5th of November 2020. By 9am Please inform others. You are expected to come with your recording device and an empty VIDEO CD. You are also expected to have written a lesson note for a lesson using foolscap sheet.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
HOW TO GENERATE REMITA (RRR) CODE FOR WALLET FUNDING

1. Go to nouonline.net

2. Click on student

3. Login

4. Click on login

5. Click on eWallet

NB: You will see three options as shown below

- Generate Remita Number
- Credit RRR
- View Wallet

6. Select Generate Remita Number

7. Enter amount (e.g 50000 or 45000 without naira sign, N, or comma)

8. Click on Pay

NB: You will be redirected to Remita.com (that is official remita website)

8. Copy 12-digit number or write it on a sheet of paper and take to bank for payment.

NB: When you get to the bank, pick a deposit teller and fill it. Leave the account number blank and receiver name as National Open University of Nigeria. Write the RRR code at the top of the teller with your matric number in front or close to it. Then fill other necessary section on the bank teller. Finally, wait to collect ''payment receipt'' in form of A4 paper then chat me for your course and exam registration.

Thank you for reading.

MISHA CARES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
SEMINAR PRESENTATION: MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE

Seminar presentation holds tomorrow for Mushin students in the department of Biology and Chemistry.

Venue: Victoria Island (VI), Lagos

Time: 10:00 am prompt

Please pass this important message to your friends and colleagues in other WhatsApp groups and social media.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anikejummy: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Please I need guidance on this. I applied for masters in public health, got admission though my first degree course was not on the requirement list. I used a course similar to the course I studied .I was verified and got matric number at my study center. Please do I got ahead with course registration or what? I am really confused at this stage. I don't know what will happen in the future.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by officialfestus(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Breathtaker:
Use MasterCard or try USSD option...
Chat me up if you don't understand: 0903653698four
alright thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olokings(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hello,

Please i am unable to log into the Project / Seminar platform (PAS) on noun mylearningspace.nouedu2.net

What is the default logon credentials?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
anikejummy:
Please I need guidance on this. I applied for masters in public health, got admission though my first degree course was not on the requirement list. I used a course similar to the course I studied .I was verified and got matric number at my study center. Please do I got ahead with course registration or what? I am really confused at this stage. I don't know what will happen in the future.
Which course did you use to apply and hope your verification was not done without due consideration and consultation with the HOD of your Department. Provide more details please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
olokings:
Hello,

Please i am unable to log into the Project / Seminar platform (PAS) on noun mylearningspace.nouedu2.net

Your matriculation number in lowercase as the username and the same as your password.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anikejummy: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Enskynelson:

Which course did you use to apply and hope your verification was not done without due consideration and consultation with the HOD of your Department. Provide more details please.
I applied with microbiology and studied biology technology as first degree
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by openuniversity5: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
YOUR LAST BUS STOP FOR ALL NOUN ENQUIRIES/SOLUTION.

*Get help on:

✅ *Admission Assistance/Enquiry:* 2020/2021 Admission ongoing

✅ Tma Solutions 30/30 Guaranteed

✅ *PAST QUESTIONS: 100L-800L(2014-2019)! _All Department_*...

✅ *Project Materials, Writing/Binding*

✅ *Seminar/Business Plan Writeup and Siwes Report*..

✅ *Home Delivery:* Book for Course Materials..

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2020
anikejummy:

I applied with microbiology and studied biology technology as first degree
Normally, to avoid issues in the future, the person who verified you should have consulted the HOD to be sure before verifying you. I hope s/he did that. If otherwise, the challenge will be on both sides - the person who verified you could be queried and you admission could be questioned.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
How To Pay School NOUN Fees

If you want to make payments for anything at the National Open University of Nigeria it must be through Remita, whether you’re paying NOUN Admission e.t.c

READ:- How To Pay School NOUN Fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
If your study centre is not far, you can give it to your study centre to upload it for you.
olokings:
Hello,

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DefyTheOdds: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hello

I'm trying to apply for admission for my sister. We have filled the application form, gotten RRR number and made payment but we are unable to continue after payment. Please help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olokings(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Thank you so much for the feedback.

I tried that a couple of times although it logs me into my old BSc account which I rounded up in Feb.2020.
Probably because I operate the same email address for my new mat number.

I sent an email to the elearn hotel they'll give me a solution although I'd appreciate if you can give me a stop gap approach since I'm looking to submit my seminar urgently.

Many thanks.

Enskynelson:

Your matriculation number in lowercase as the username and the same as your password.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hello all, does anyone has an idea of when the 2020/1 postgraduate results will be released
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Contact me for your swift submission of TMA:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DivinityVen(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Tma submission fully ongoing now 30/30 guaranteed. Very fast and reliable For bulk submission chat me up now let's do business. Agents only. @09028539253

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
olokings:

Thank you so much for the feedback.

I tried that a couple of times although it logs me into my old BSc account which I rounded up in Feb.2020.
Probably because I operate the same email address for my new mat number.

I sent an email to the elearn hotel they'll give me a solution although I'd appreciate if you can give me a stop gap approach since I'm looking to submit my seminar urgently.

Many thanks.

You mean you tried the new matriculation number and it took you to the old account? That doesn't sound possible. If you find it difficult, try sending an email to lcms@noun.edu.ng.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:14am On Nov 04, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE 19DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 22ND OF NOVEMBER ...

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Trending materials on Q and A App - Nov 3

-The Nigerian Navy DSSC Exam Past Questions and Answers

-The Nigerian Army DSSC exam study pack (FREE)

-The Nigerian Current Affairs (FREE)

-Deloitte Job test Past Past Questions and Answers

-Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) exam Past Questions

-TRCN exam Past Questions and Answers

-CIIN exam past questions and answers

-NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers

-Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) past exam questions and answers

-CIPM exam past questions and answers

-NNPC Job test Study Pack

-GMAT Study Material (FREE)

-NECO exam Past Questions and marking Scheme (FREE)

-NOUN Course Materials(FREE)

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

For enquiry, contact Q and A App Customer Service on WhatsApp 07052193183
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Morningstarrr(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Good morning all, is the registration portal open now?
Also, if I register IT now, will I be allowed to submit logbook by next year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Morningstarrr:
Good morning all, is the registration portal open now?
Also, if I register IT now, will I be allowed to submit logbook by next year?
Yes
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Hello, if you have uploaded your credentials and you are yet to be verified, chat me up... I have contact with an Admin officer, he will verify it ASAP.

(WhatsApp)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Morningstarrr(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Breathtaker:

Yes
Yes
Thank you sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2020
zyead:
Hello all, does anyone has an idea of when the 2020/1 postgraduate results will be released

any info. Pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Please how can I change my password in my portal

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.